Target India would get to chase in Second innings ?

Stuge

All ICF wrist slitters are here! India will chase around 450 and win.

Any cricketing genius would know Rohit's gutsy knock in the first innings is a precursor to a blistering 150 on day4-5 when pitch is at its best for batting. He along with superstar and stylish Dhawan (century for sure)  will win it for India. Pathetic Rahane and Rubbish Rahul to lose there test spots forever!

19 minutes ago, Tridibans_16 said:

All ICF wrist slitters are here! India will chase around 450 and win.

Any cricketing genius would know Rohit's gutsy knock in the first innings is a precursor to a blistering 150 on day4-5 when pitch is at its best for batting. He along with superstar and stylish Dhawan (century for sure)  will win it for India. Pathetic Rahane and Rubbish Rahul to lose there test spots forever!

good use of sarcasm.

Actually, SA is 1 wicket short also. Steyn will probably bat if only required and will try to slog. If we can get Rabada early (nightwatchman) and Steyn doesn't bat at 100%, SA are 150 odd for 4 effectively. Need some sort of magic spell or brainfart to get Amla/ AB. SA will be reeling at 170 (effective lead) odd for 6!

1 hour ago, BeardedAladdin said:

That sounds right.

Pitch still offers assistance, SA is a player short, and has a long tail. India will probably dismiss them somewhere around 320-330.

India will probably lose by 120 runs or something. Im just hoping the guys get some batting practice lol

My calculations almost exactly.  Except I fear we will lose by around 200. With the 'Hitman' scoring a 50 that Shastri & co will brazenly cite to set him up for the series.

22 hours ago, Cricketics said:

it will rain most of day 3. India will start to bat around end of day 4.

Day 5 - Test Drawn.

India saves the test on day 5.

0-0

22 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Dreaming of heavy rain in draught affected area.

22 hours ago, Stuge said:

tica having a dream here :p

Time dor me to laugh :)

Ayyushman Bhav

Its not always a dream if you guys start trying to follow simple things like the weather report which I do or listen to the right guys in the commentary instead of following Sanjay Manjrekar.

Its raining on Day 3 as of now.