Mark my words - India U19 left arm seemer Arshdeep Singh will touch 150KMPH

Yantra

After Kamlesh and Shivam it is the Arshdeep's turn now since Porel is out Arshdeep will definately will be in the playing eleven, I have seen on Indian pitches in recently concluded tournament where these three were playing Arshdeep looks fastest and actually was bowling faster then Kamlesh if you take average speed in to consideration, May its time to replace our Main team's bowling unit with the U19 bowlers atleast seemers,:p:

4 hours ago, Yantra said:

After Kamlesh and Shivam it is the Arshdeep's turn now since Porel is out Arshdeep will definately will be in the playing eleven, I have seen on Indian pitches in recently concluded tournament where these three were playing Arshdeep looks fastest and actually was bowling faster then Kamlesh if you take average speed in to consideration, May its time to replace our Main team's bowling unit with the U19 bowlers atleast seemers,:p:

Which tournament you saw him bowl quicker than Kamlesh? He didn't in Challenger.

5 minutes ago, Yantra said:

Excuse my typing *  He did it Challenger trophy, in today’s game against PNG he was bowling within himself will come out more aggressively next time

No he didnt. Mavi and Nagarkoti were consistently quicker than him. I thought he will be 135 today but he didn't cross 130. He still has more pace left in his, just his action is not as strong as the other two. His loading can be worked upon. He will be lethal with bounce and left arm angle if he starts bowling close to 140. He was awkward to face for PNG even at 128 due to bounce on a slow pitch.

7 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Didn't watch all the overs. But from what I saw Mavi bowled slower than the 1st match. Generally in the mid 130's. Fastest was 140k.

No Mavi bowled in 139-143 range. Some were around 136, not too slow than the previous game. Mavi's fastest today was 89 mph, Nagarkoti 91 mph

Edited by rkt.india