Serves that arrogant Shastri and Kohli right

Perhaps we were all expecting too much. We have had similar results in the past but a great 18 months at home lulled all of us into a false sense of complacency. I am not entirely surprised by the results but am surprised at the manner of capitulations by the batting order. We have one batsman who has scored more than 100 runs in the top 5 .... after 4 innings. 

I too am pissed, unfortunately we are looking at a rough patch over the next 12-15 months especially since it isnt as though we left unbelievable players at home? 

Who would you replace Chepu, Rahane, Rohit, etc for .... 

10 minutes ago, sm332 said:

Perhaps we were all expecting too much. We have had similar results in the past but a great 18 months at home lulled all of us into a false sense of complacency. I am not entirely surprised by the results but am surprised at the manner of capitulations by the batting order. We have one batsman who has scored more than 100 runs in the top 5 .... after 4 innings. 

I too am pissed, unfortunately we are looking at a rough patch over the next 12-15 months especially since it isnt as though we left unbelievable players at home? 

Who would you replace Chepu, Rahane, Rohit, etc for .... 

Losing is fine...no harm in losing. But losing like this?

Pujara is getting run out in both innings of a test match?

Your best test batsman sits out whole series for a TTF like Rohit Sharma?

You drop your best bowler from 1st test and play Ishant just bcoz he belongs from your state?

14 minutes ago, sm332 said:

Perhaps we were all expecting too much. We have had similar results in the past but a great 18 months at home lulled all of us into a false sense of complacency.

false complacency for who? Maybe you, @Austin 3:!6, @sandeep, @King Tendulkar, @Cricketics

Austin had this "we are winning at centurion" thread? sandeep said series win for India.

Most here said SA will thrash us.

Edited by fineleg