Dravid's request for pay parity accepted by BCCI

ipl_16

3 hours ago, kira said:

You still burnt about that ferrari, eh? :giggle: 

Bringing Tendulkar into a Dravid thread for no reason at all and then he wonders why everyone accuses him of being a sachin hater :phehe:

Haha you guys have the audacity to accuse others ? How about go check just some recent threads which where created about Dravid post U19 Wc win ? 

2 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

why should Tendulkar be Lord Rama or Rahul Dravid in real life? isn't it enough if he is the greatest batsman in the world of his era? 

He doesnt have to . I have nothing but respect for Tendulalkar , but not for his fans who will soon come and tell us how Tendulkar is a bigger and better human being than Dravid and in the process throwing insults at Dravid . 

29 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Haha you guys have the audacity to accuse others ? How about go check just some recent threads which where created about Dravid post U19 Wc win ? 

You guys? Talk to me about my posts, I am not a spokesperson of some "you guys"  group and hold no responsibility for what "you guys" post, you have been exposed of your hatred and bitterness towards sachin and not for the first time.

29 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

He doesnt have to . I have nothing but respect for Tendulalkar , but not for his fans who will soon come and tell us how Tendulkar is a bigger and better human being than Dravid and in the process throwing insults at Dravid . 

oh the hypocrisy,  you are doing the same thing what you "accuse" some fans of doing by throwing mud at sachin for no reason. No sachin fan came in this thread to insult dravid, it was you who brought sachin here for no apparent reason and now if someone retaliates at dravid then you would be the reason for that

28 minutes ago, kira said:

oh the hypocrisy,  you are doing the same thing what you "accuse" some fans of doing by throwing mud at sachin for no reason. No sachin fan came in this thread to insult dravid, it was you who brought sachin here for no apparent reason and now if someone retaliates at dravid then you would be the reason for that

it was a joke , clearly ..but "you guys" are not capable of taking these things in the right spirit . 

3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Either way it's good. Senior member generally gets more.

Would have been better if instead of reducing amount for Dravid, BCCI would have increased it for others.

They did, I think. Support staff was given 20 lakhs, and Dravid 50 lakhs. Now all get 25 lakhs, plus a few of them were added.

As per a report in Indian Express, BCCI has revised the original pay plan, with each member of the backroom staff, including Dravid receiving INR 25 lakh each. So Dravid's initial reward of INR 50 lakhs has been halved.

There have been a few additions made to the original list. W V Raman, who was the coach of the Under-19 set-up that travelled to England last year, logistics managers Manuj Sharma and Sumeet Malahapurkar and Amogh Pandit, will be rewarded as well. The BCCI has also extended the pay package to a trainer (Rajesh Savant) of the set-up who passed away last year.

Earlier this month, Dravid had conveyed his reservations about accepting INR 50 lakhs when other members of the backroom staff were being rewarded with INR 20 lakh each. On the other hand, players were expected to be paid in the range of INR 30 lakh each.

3 hours ago, renjith said:

I don't find anything wrong in head coach getting more than the assistant coaches. call to include staff from eng tour is a good one though.

may be its indirect dig at mumbaikar sashtri lol...who wants more money than Kohli.. "give me more give me more...i did this and that i am great i am second coming of bajeasus and buddha put together, give me more". 

bcci sure will look at Draivid the good boy in better light now, though some might wonder if he thinks he is worth less or some might think he might not work for senior team..some might even think he is naive and laugh.