Dhoni : a polarizing persona.

21 minutes ago, Number said:

Looks like a non ipl sequel of the blockbuster thread in IPL section where some sensitive Dhoni fans were mercilessly butchered. :laugh:

you got the facts wrong :phehe:

it was the haterz who went awol :rotfl:

A real Indian fan: Your little master plays for himself

Statchin bhakt: Oh yeah. Lungi is a poor player in tests and there are better players so he needs to bugger off

F: Ok but he is only 36. Mini me played till 40.5

SB: You are gay

F: You are crazy. Im done with it. Now piss off.

SB: Lungi Lungi I want to see your lungi lowered so that I can bite your member

F: Whose gay now

SB: Lungi Lungi Sambar Lungi Rasam Lungi Lungi........10101110

Edited by Garuda
58 minutes ago, Garuda said:

A real Indian fan: Your little master plays for himself

Statchin bhakt: Oh yeah. Lungi is a poor player in tests and there are better players so he needs to bugger off

GF: Ok but he is only 36. Mini me played till 40.5

SB: You are gay

GF: You are crazy. Im done with it. Now piss off.

SB: Lungi Lungi I want to see your lungi lowered so that I can bite your member

GF: Whose gay now

SB: Lungi Lungi Sambar Lungi Rasam Lungi Lungi........10101110

Fix few of the glitches ....

17 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

kept only 1 slip with new ball in nz....ball flew off the edge across 2nd slip....and mucullum scored 300 ....we drew barely a test match ,which was in our pocket.....pathetic test captain....almost as docile as his followers.

was only good on rank turners ....didn't know how to manage his fast-bowlers. dipsh*it captain.

I remember in an article from a female Cricinfo journalist where Dhoni's old teammate from Ranji days said that he found days cricket boring. Pretty accurate of you see his overly defensiveness in test matches. 

He was made a test captain because the big 5 reached their retirement age and Yuvi/Sehwag were not proper captain materials yet then, so Dhoni's was the choice.

Edited by MechEng

His home test record apart from series loss to england is alright. His overseas test record as captain and player is poor compared to his LOI record. Like most Indian captains he was defensive overseas. However given the team he had outcome wouldnt have been any different had he been aggressive. People keep commenting on his poor team selection specially pace bowlers, its not as if we had some hidden gems which he didnt give opportunity. 12-13 our top domestic bowlers were the likes of dinda, mohit sharma, i know vinay kumar also was once a top ranji wicket taker but cant remember the year. 

Doubt there is any question about his ODI record, T20 sure he won the first cup and took us to another final but again as a player couldnt touch his ODI records. 

Dhoni is past his prime, he at best 2019 WC left in him. The only reason i see continuing with him till next WC is because Kohli is a crap captain. 

He will be counted as one of the finest keeper/batsman we have produced; that is given. I just hope when he walks away he walks away with his head held high. As a cricketer he deserves it.