MS Dhoni Trolls Sanjay Manjrekar During Toss At The Wankhede !!!

velu

19 minutes ago, speedheat said:

That is exactly how I (Williamson) and maniac Anna (dhoni) trolls this abb dabba jabba bot @Rasgulla (Manju) every now and then in this forum :laugh: 

if you think you guys are trolling @Rasgulla , you guys are making a big mistake :p:

in the end likes of lordanalyst , maniac and others get angry in the end :phehe:

you dont get angry , because i suespect you are our enemy bot with zero feelings :p:

24 minutes ago, velu said:

if you think you guys are trolling @Rasgulla , you guys are making a big mistake :p:

in the end likes of lordanalyst , maniac and others get angry in the end :phehe:

you dont get angry , because i suespect you are our enemy bot with zero feelings :p:

:hysterical: Well he does get angry when I rickroll him in every other thread like my lil B word :phehe: 

Slowheat

Andhra manaic

And rest of those sachin chamchas, in that order. 

17 minutes ago, beetle said:

Manju was right to question considering one of the teams was csk and considering the passion the csk captain has for his franchise.

If he can lie under oath to save a crook representing his passion, i.e.his franchise, why trust him to tell the truth when the trophy was at stake.

dont suspect nayi soch season winner :phehe:

Just now, Rasgulla said:

:hysterical: Well he does get angry when I rickroll him in every other thread like my lil B word :phehe: 

Slowheat

Andhra manaic

go easy on them :((

you are treating them like your sworn enemies 

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Manju was right to question considering one of the teams was csk and considering the passion the csk captain has for his franchise.

If he can lie under oath to save a crook representing his passion, i.e.his franchise, why trust him to tell the truth when the trophy was at stake.

lol... dhoni does not have to do or say anything... he was the one who flipped the coin... manju was just dumb who could not figure out simple thing like Kane is the one who called tails and hence he lost when heads come...how hard it is to understand this basic thing...It was funny that Manju kept asking dhoni again and again what did he call, when he was the one who flipped the coin...dumbo :rofl:

Its Kane who has to call out and he called tails... Now if you just like Bambis are a fake SRH fan...who is now claiming Kane is a liar/fixer who allowed Dhoni and CSK to win the toss...such a shame- the great runner up team is now being called fixers by their own fans...or rather fake fans... 

6 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

:(( No effort needed.. They are self trolling like that analyst guy. 

6 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Slowheat

Andhra manaic

Can we send this  to language experts  who dissect Sanskrit,Pig Latin,Latin,Aremeic etc etc  at Harvard, Columbia,Cambridge etc

WTF is this bot  typing  :laugh: 

7 hours ago, velu said:

I don’t get angry brah...I am always angry :)

12 hours ago, maniac said:

Can we send this  to language experts  who dissect Sanskrit,Pig Latin,Latin,Aremeic etc etc  at Harvard, Columbia,Cambridge etc

WTF is this bot  typing  :laugh: 

Double spacing :hysterical: tell your owner to fix your program Bangladeshi bot. :phehe:

Ohh boii ohh boiii.. I have this Bangladeshi so riled up, He is dancing to my tunes. :phehe:

Edited by Rasgulla

10 hours ago, velu said:

is that any of your movie one liner ? :p:

@Rasgulla bhai is extremely good in one thing that we Dhoni fans are proud of :phehe:

:cantstop: Did you see his work in that flop sachin documentary ?? Uncle running wild in slums of Andhra. He also paid money in return to be part of that documentary. #2rspeople

On 6/1/2018 at 5:24 AM, beetle said:

Beetle aunty understand toss first. Guy A flips guy B calls and sanju manju has to hear guy B call and hear refree checking the coin and declare the winner and then start to rant thats all..lol but here sanju manju was a mess he had no idea who did what.