Windies vs Bangladesh, 1st Test Venue: Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua

26 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Horrible day for Bangla fans like unrealistic. Somehow Pakistan escaped againstm Z im so laloo can go celebrate

I'm pretty certain he is more Indian than you are. People differ in opinions here, and when they do, argue against it sensibly (that's what forums generally are all about) rather than lashing out with vile posts in every thread. Either do that, or shut your trap. 

9 minutes ago, asterix said:

I didn’t wanted to... but now I’m forced to visit Bangla Cricket Forum...

I feel sorry for their fans have visited their sites once or twice.I don’t hate their team but the players are annoying and ocassionally when they win they start doing their nagin dance ,Rahim and his tweet when we lost or their fans who did photoshop of our players that was disgusting.

I feel sorry for their fans have visited their sites once or twice.I don’t hate their team but the players are annoying and ocassionally when they win they start doing their nagin dance ,Rahim and his tweet when we lost or their fans who did photoshop of our players that was disgusting.

Both fans and players have mellowed down a lot. In early years you won’t find more obnoxious than them...
Now the fans have resigned to their fate and mostly target own players...