Is Dhoni done?

I will have new found respect for him if it is true and forgive him for the last 2-3 years of absolute mediocrity.

I was expecting he would retire after a semi-decent knock on the winning side but that is a double edged sword,that knock would tempt him to boost his career.

However if he calls it a day right at this moment,there will be definitely a lot of respect

You See Dhoni getting lynched on online forum but then you would see tweets like Finish it like MSD, Love Mahi, Captain Cool etc etc, on social media by the casual fans, I used to be like may be he doesn't appeal to the sensibilities of a specific group of fans, a small minority online.

Looks like finally even the casual fans have seen the light. He seems to be getting criticized every where for the last 2 innings.

Just now, Global.Baba said:

You See Dhoni getting lynched on online forum but then you would see tweets like Finish it like MSD, Love Mahi, Captain Cool etc etc, on social media by the casual fans, I used to be like may be he doesn't appeal to the sensibilities of a specific group of fans, a small minority online.

Looks like finally even the casual fans have seen the light. He seems to be getting criticized every where for the last 2 innings.

I was pleasantly surprised recently when I read the comments of Indians in cricinfo's comments section after the Lord's innings. Majority wanted him to retire. Only Pakistanis and the absolute die-hard MSDians were supporting him. 

I am scared now....it is not the time for DHONI to retire ...please Dhoni ...stay 

Dont make any announcement ...please please ...it will be end of my Childhood ..

:facepalm: These are the kind of tweets that have already started.

Anyways I think he took the ball because it will be his last match in England but again the World cup is in England,so not sure.

I will be seriously let down if this is not true :laugh:

14 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

I am scared now....it is not the time for DHONI to retire ...please Dhoni ...stay 

Dont make any announcement ...please please ...it will be end of my Childhood ..

:facepalm: These are the kind of tweets that have already started.

Anyways I think he took the ball because it will be his last match in England but again the World cup is in England,so not sure.

I will be seriously let down if this is not true :laugh:

You already let yourself down when you shamelessly returned next day after quiting this forum lol. 

16 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dhoni chamchas are seriously delusional, those on social media unbearable . But the fraud's tactic seems to be working, no wonder this nation is destined to be led by Rahul Gandhi one day !!!

That is a good sample set. one guy is _17 probably 17 years old. The other 2 SRKIAN and SRKFAN self explanatory  I mean the fan base is so obvious. missing some accounts there like swami_vaidyanathan or Shaheen_sweetgirl or Kumaraswamy_CSK4 life or proud_bihari or something like that and then we have covered the  entire fan base.

Edited by Global.Baba