2nd test: India Vs England at: 3.30 pm IST on 9 August at Lords

tweaker

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

DHaRAM Sankat 

No it wasnt, kumble was struggling in odi cricket that time and was a liabilty in field 

zak, nehra, srinath were in outstanding form in that Wc and they cudnt have been dropped 

Kumble did play the VB series in Aus, we didnt win that

Kumble played against Aus in 1999 wc, didnt get a single wkt

And the result was?

25 minutes ago, Khota said:

And the result was?

result of 

Final - we lost

When we played with kumble against that side we lost 

Doesnt matter against that side nothing wud have worked on most days 

N btw kumble n bhajji played the league game against australia in 2003 wc and the result was we lost the game

Also bhajji n kumble played against a series against Australia after world cup knws as TVS cup and result was we lost at home ......at home bhajji n kumble cudnt beat them and u expect them to win a game in Sa against that aussie

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

DkJ_eZzUYAEm50m.jpg:large

Looks like we are playing with Same-XI

It is not bad decision to keep Dhawan, if he fails again: He will probably get a boot out of of squad for last 2 test matches. Shaw or Mayank will be replacement. 

Pujara is on par with Ishant Sharma when it comes to batting in England. He is beyond horrible. Dhawan would be making come back in test #4 if we select Puji.

4 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

It is not bad decision to keep Dhawan, if he fails again: He will probably get a boot out of of squad for last 2 test matches. Shaw or Mayank will be replacement. 

Sometimes i wonder how much does he have to fail more , even if he gets booted out he will return to smash lanka, WI type of team regain his place

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

result of 

Final - we lost

When we played with kumble against that side we lost 

Doesnt matter against that side nothing wud have worked on most days 

N btw kumble n bhajji played the league game against australia in 2003 wc and the result was we lost the game

Also bhajji n kumble played against a series against Australia after world cup knws as TVS cup and result was we lost at home ......at home bhajji n kumble cudnt beat them and u expect them to win a game in Sa against that aussie

And you conveniently forgot how the pace battery was leaking runs. Atleast we had a fighting chance with Kumble, we had no chance with other three. If I am not mistaken Spinner was the most economical among Indian bowlers.

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Sometimes i wonder how much does he have to fail more , even if he gets booted out he will return to smash lanka, WI type of team regain his place

Everytime he gets an opportunity he outperforms the others. You seem to have a personal problem with him.

5 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Pujara is on par with Ishant Sharma when it comes to batting in England. He is beyond horrible. Dhawan would be making come back in test #4 if we select Puji.

Even if it's not 100% confirmed,I wanted to see someone else in place of Pandya

Regarding Dhawan,well yes Pujara doesn't fill us with any confidence but still he is a safer catcher of the two,so I would have played him for that