England vs India, 3rd Test Trent Bridge - 18-22 Aug - Match Thread

Trent Bridge match winner  

55 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd Test : Who will take the final wicket?

• Bumrah
    • Shami
    • Ashwin
    • Ishant
    • Pandya

This poll is closed to new votes

ek baar is Jimmi ki hawa utar gayi to isko itna dhoyenge itna dhoyenge ki Nirma wale bhi nahi dho paynge..

Skill looks too tough till one does not get a solution to the skill ..he swings and seams and if our guys can see him well , see his swing n seam well , they will sort him out.

now he is seam and swing under 135K not the OLD Seam and Swing at under 145K..

Pace is always unplayable ,always tough ..above 145K ..our eyesight cannot handle it, it becomes too fast to manage it and we just cannot handle it.

I have faced fast bowlers at cross maidan who have told me that they bowl between 125 to 132K , its too tuf to face even that pace for me so I can well understand what 145K is...

i went to Open and a 130K bowler bowled on my leg and i just touched it, ball went like a rocket to the boundary. every one clapped in my dressing room and i was kinda scared. second ball went close to my bat and was collected by the keeper, i was slow to react, i mean connect my bat.

third was straight and i just went for my shot and it went straight past the bowler for a boundary.

4th i tried to play snicked and keeper messed the catch,

5th came and rose n went very close to my nose near my helmet.

6th was the same ball and got a snick and keeper caught it.

i got out twice in one over, first keeper missed it and second time , he caught , that's called Pace...i was lucky to score 2 four's in that over.

nearly got hurt by watching the ball go close to my nose.

that bowler ran through our team in a spell of 5 to 6 overs....

that is why I support Pace and I was a fast bowler when i was around 20.