Pakistani national cricketer offers Rs 3 million reward for killing Dutchmen behind blasphemous cartoon contest

Gollum

In a video shared on Facebook, the 32-year-old batsman Khalid Latif announced to put a Rs 3 million bounty on the heads of firebrand Dutch politician Geert Wilders and his far-right party colleagues while expressing his pain and anguish over the sacrilegious artwork in the Netherlands.

Pakistanis being Pakistanis, such an asset to humanity. Terrorism has become a way of life there.

LINK

In a video shared on Facebook, the 32-year-old batsman Khalid Latif announced to put a Rs 3 million bounty on the heads of firebrand Dutch politician Geert Wilders and his far-right party colleagues while expressing his pain and anguish over the sacrilegious artwork in the Netherlands.
Pakistanis being Pakistanis, such an asset to humanity. Terrorism has become a way of life there.

LINK

What do you mean Pakistanis being Pakistanis? Generalisation much? I can also give many examples of ‘Indians being Indians.

Just now, cric_fan said:

LINK

What do you mean Pakistanis being Pakistanis? Generalisation much? I can also give many examples of ‘Indians being Indians.

If you wanna quote examples of cow lynchers and Hindutva extremist motormouths go ahead, I have nothing but contempt for those creatures. But the radicalization is more widespread and deep rooted in Pakistani society than in India. India is by no means perfect and getting worse by the day but extremism has become normalized in Pak society over many decades now.

If you wanna quote examples of cow lynchers and Hindutva extremist motormouths go ahead, I have nothing but contempt for those creatures. But the radicalization is more widespread and deep rooted in Pakistani society than in India. India is by no means perfect and getting worse by the day but extremism has become normalized in Pak society over many decades now.

Daily rapes & lynching has also become normalised in Ind society. Sponsored by Modi.

Daily rapes & lynching has also become normalised in Ind society. Sponsored by Modi.

Maybe in India and in what way it’s affecting the outside World? Which radical Rapists or Lynchers are threatening to kill people & leaders outside India?

BTW these “daily rapes or lynching” is being reported in India is only because there’s a rule of law and public faith in the authorities. Not like Pakistan where people don’t even report crimes...

I mean who’ll believe that the “lawful” regions of FATA etc does not has daily crimes of killings, lynchings, sodomy rapes and animal rapes? Will you believe it?

35 minutes ago, Yamima Shaheen said:

You need to get a better education if you are going to compare religious bigotry from extremists wanting to execute people over what an individual thinks of your unproven, unverifiable, illiterate ramblings of 'religious teachings' to that of one inspired by extreme nationalism.

While i will never condone vigilantism, i will point out that Sidhu's actions in given situations DO legally constitute treason ( hugging general of enemy nation at wartime, for eg). However, under no modern or civil law can it be deemed conscionable to order a murder for views on religion.

Edited by Muloghonto

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

You need to get a better education if you are going to compare religious bigotry from extremists wanting to execute people over what an individual thinks of your unproven, unverifiable, illiterate ramblings of 'religious teachings' to that of one inspired by extreme nationalism.

While i will never condone vigilantism, i will point out that Sidhu's actions in given situations DO legally constitute treason ( hugging general of enemy nation at wartime, for eg). However, under no modern or civil law can it be deemed conscionable to order a murder for views on religion.

you wrote about 20 words that are a little too much for our darling pak poster to comprehend.

9 hours ago, Yamima Shaheen said:

This reminds me of that saying " Tumhara kutta kutta hamara kutta Tommy "

Again, incorrect analogy. 

You are comparing nationalism with religious bigotry. Inapplicable. As i said, in many instances, Sidhu's code of conduct would be deemed criminal in the modern world. Under no modern legal system is it legal to put a bounty on someone for them expressing their views on religion.

On 9/3/2018 at 12:35 PM, Yamima Shaheen said:

This reminds me of that saying " Tumhara kutta kutta hamara kutta Tommy "

Our society is very sensitive. Issues here are because of our huge population, limited resources and very bad governance of past few decades. But things are turning around for us. But across the world India is well known for Yoga, Ayurveda, Spirituality, Culture, festivals, IT, Education, Colors, ancient civilization, and strong values. This is despite all the problems. After all these are humans and that means these bad traits also do exist in our society. We do not deny them and we are certainly not proud of them. We are working to get them under control. Despite all this, we are improving with our democratic value system. We have constitutional rights which are equal to all the citizens. 

So you are totally wrong that we glorify our wrongs. I think you guys treat terrorism more like tommy. Think over it how you have protected Hafiz saeed. We had a satellite phone conversations with his aid as a proof, we had a terrorist who was caught on camera with gun killing 100s of people. I dont expect you to understand all this cuz it seems you are here for trolling only. What do you know about human values?

All the best. 

Edited by dial_100

On 9/3/2018 at 3:59 AM, Muloghonto said:

For me both are evils, either it is the religious bigotry or the fanatic nationalism. 

Only thing that I differentiate between them is this that AT MOMENT religious bigotry is "bigger" evil than fanatic nationalism. 

Actually, a big part of the fanatic nationalism is coming basically from the religion/religions. 

On 9/3/2018 at 3:59 AM, Muloghonto said:

Inapplicable. As i said, in many instances, Sidhu's code of conduct would be deemed criminal in the modern world.

I beg to differ. 

I don't know any single country where there is a law that friendly handshaking or even hugging the enemy General is a treason.

Actually I am a big supporter of hand shaking and talking with the enemies. It is not about accepting the evils of the enemy, but it is about touching the "humanity" part of the enemy. I strongly believe that every person has both positive and negative side. There may be negative side is much more present in a person due to religious/nationalistic brainwashing, but still there is some humanity present there too.

I am a big supporter of what Siddhu did. Do differ and boycott at the Government Level, but the people of both the countries must learn to love and respect each other. 

7 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

For me both are evils, either it is the religious bigotry or the fanatic nationalism. 

Only thing that I differentiate between them is this that AT MOMENT religious bigotry is "bigger" evil than fanatic nationalism. 

Actually, a big part of the fanatic nationalism is coming basically from the religion/religions. 

Thats pretty much what i said, except the last line- in the subcontinent, religion is a big driver (and in some cases, like Pakistan) prime driver of nationalism, but nationalism in and of itself is a concept that is bereft from religion. Ergo, auto-winning vs religion in my books. 

I beg to differ. 

I don't know any single country where there is a law that friendly handshaking or even hugging the enemy General is a treason.

Read more carefully. Sidhu's actions in certain situations- such as state of war- would mean shaking hands with enemy general is treason. 
Pretty sure if during WWII you as a Brit dude wanted to go shake hands with Rommel, did it and your govt. found out, you'd be facing jail or firing squad. As it should be. 

I strongly believe that every person has both positive and negative side. There may be negative side is much more present in a person due to religious/nationalistic brainwashing, but still there is some humanity present there too.

Irrelevant. Person doesn't matter. its the POSITION that deserves contempt/hostility or respect. That is fundamental to nationalism & patriotism. As a famous line goes ' its the uniform you salute, not the person'. Similary, its the enemy general who is the ENEMY GENERAL. i don't care if he sings raga bhaskar in his free time or dances kathak. He is general of enemy force. No shaking hands with him.

If you really want to shake hands with the guy who is in charge of planning scenarios involving destruction of our nation/lives, then do the right thing, take a cyanide needle and jab the mofo with it. 

Pretty simple concept, really. 

People of both countries need to learn INSTITUTIONALISM. People need to learn that opposition of an institution/opposition of a position/seeking destruction of certain people, are NOT because the PEOPLE are good or bad, but because the POSITION is hostile to us. 
Each and every time a Pakistani or a Chinese general drops dead, i will raise a glass and drink to it. Period.

People who are the main drivers of the existential threat to our society (which, by DEFAULT is ANY high ranking military officer of a hostile power) and nation are enemies. Period. Regardless of whether we are at war or not. 

Do your kumbayas and hand-shaking and cheek-kissing with the rest of the 99.99999% of your enemy citizens. But those few thousand generals, top intelligence officials, deep state beurocrats ? they are fair game- any and all times.