Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
asterix

Masterclass for Fat Ashwin, by Moeen Bhai...

Recommended Posts

We ought to learn how to bat actually, giving wickets to innocuous deliveries.

Those are not innocuous deliveries... That’s what Ashwin needs to learn from Moeen...

 

To keep things simple instead of over experimenting and doing diddly squat...

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, asterix said:

Those are not innocuous deliveries... That’s what Ashwin needs to learn from Moeen...

 

To keep things simple instead of over experimenting and doing diddly squat...

They're not wicket taking deliveries for sure. I'm not saying Ashwin shouldn't improve but we're just gifting wickets to Moeen.

Share this post


Link to post
No use in explaining to you about the rough outside off and the second day pitch. U won't get it. So continue..

Ok... I’ll wait for Ashwin to use the same rough outside in the second innings...

I’m ready to be proven wrong...

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, asterix said:


Ok... I’ll wait for Ashwin to use the same rough outside in the second innings...

I’m ready to be proven wrong...

You should have thought about waiting before starting the thread :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post

 Just like how Anderson need cloud to save his life this so called spinner need rough,scratches,cracked pitch etc to pick wickets, have never seen him turn a ball on unhelpful track, still can recall how clueless he was vs pak in ct final.

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

 Just like how Anderson need cloud to save his life this so called spinner need rough,scratches,cracked pitch etc to pick wickets, have never seen him turn a ball on unhelpful track, still can recall how clueless he was vs pak in ct final.

 

Anderson = Clouderson

Ashwin = Roughwin:giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Asterix has a point to be fair, even tho his approach is way OTT. 

 

Moment of truth for Ashwin.

 

Bacha le bhai. India needs you the most now. 

I’ve a history of trolling own team fans when I’m angry or frustrated at Team India...

 

Yes, I’m trolling regarding Ashwin...

 

Just ignore my trolling... I want team India to win. I’ve no favourite players... for me all players are same as long as they are justifying their place in the team...

 

But it’s not about me... it’s about Ashwin... I’ve seen enough of him... I can understand his frustrations of Moin getting to bowl at pathetic Indian batsmen while he’s to bowl against English batsmen who are willing to fight...

 

But that’s the way it is... Ashwin can win this match for India and he needs to have a clear chat with Kohli about his approach, field placements and overall backing... yes, he might get hit in the process but Kohli has to back him. No point removing him from attack the moment he gets hit. How will a spinner set up a batsman if he’s removed from the attack...

 

If India lose this test (very strong possibility), don’t just blame Ashwin because Kohli plays an important part in his failure as a bowler...

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, asterix said:

I’ve a history of trolling own team fans when I’m angry or frustrated at Team India...

 

Yes, I’m trolling regarding Ashwin...

 

Just ignore my trolling... I want team India to win. I’ve no favourite players... for me all players are same as long as they are justifying their place in the team...

 

But it’s not about me... it’s about Ashwin... I’ve seen enough of him... I can understand his frustrations of Moin getting to bowl at pathetic Indian batsmen while he’s to bowl against English batsmen who are willing to fight...

 

But that’s the way it is... Ashwin can win this match for India and he needs to have a clear chat with Kohli about his approach, field placements and overall backing... yes, he might get hit in the process but Kohli has to back him. No point removing him from attack the moment he gets hit. How will a spinner set up a batsman if he’s removed from the attack...

 

If India lose this test (very strong possibility), don’t just blame Ashwin because Kohli plays an important part in his failure as a bowler...

Thank you. 

 

Today is the most important day of his career.

 

Fastest to 300 and all is ok but today is when we will get to know what Ashwin is made up of. 

 

Series on line. By far the most important player for India today. All hopes on him. 

 

If he is the undisputed best in the world, let him prove it today.

 

Or else i want Jaddu to be our primary spinner. 

 

This is the moment of truth for him. 

Edited by sensible-indian

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

to say that ashwin and hardik played chewtiya shots yesterday to moin is an understatement. 

i can understand rishabh pant is still a newbie...

but wtf hardik and ashwin...? you guys need to put a price on your wickets... 

 

 

Pant at least tried to put a price on his wicket.  Didnt not play a bad shot even if he was not getting runs.  Pandya was the huge disappointment.  He knew fielder was there for that same shot.  our batsmen except Pujara have forgotten how to play spin. On every opportunity, they jump on front foot.  While spinners are best played from backfoot by playing late. You come on front foot only when it is really full.

Share this post


Link to post

I’m now of the opinion that Kohli is deliberately trying to destroy Ashwin... there’s something gong on between these two...
Kohli removes Ashwin from the attack randomly... it’s going on throughout the series...

Guys do not take too much tension regarding thus series... This chewtiya Captain can not stand strong opinionated team member. Whether coach, manager, selector or team mate... this mofo is worse than Dhoni...

If he wants that the team only depends on him to win the matches, the finger.gif Kohli....

This match and I’ll be done with this Kohli led team...

* off Kohli...

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, asterix said:

I’m now of the opinion that Kohli is deliberately trying to destroy Ashwin... there’s something gong on between these two...
Kohli removes Ashwin from the attack randomly... it’s going on throughout the series...

Guys do not take too much tension regarding thus series... This chewtiya Captain can not stand strong opinionated team member. Whether coach, manager, selector or team mate... this mofo is worse than Dhoni...

If he wants that the team only depends on him to win the matches, the finger.gif Kohli....

This match and I’ll be done with this Kohli led team...

* off Kohli...

he is not bowling well and you still Kohli to keep him in the attack.  You dont have a lot runs to play with. You need wickets quickly.   This is not India where spinners can roll the team over.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

he is not bowling well and you still Kohli to keep him in the attack.  You dont have a lot runs to play with. You need wickets quickly.   This is not India where spinners can roll the team over.

He bowled pretty well actually. If u can't see the match follow cricbuzz atleast and comment

Share this post


Link to post
he is not bowling well and you still Kohli to keep him in the attack.  You dont have a lot runs to play with. You need wickets quickly.   This is not India where spinners can roll the team over.

Then why bring him on attack early morning? Bring him in when you are ready to give him a proper spell.. why use him like a T20 bowler?

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, R.D forever said:

He bowled pretty well actually. If u can't see the match follow cricbuzz atleast and comment

i am watching the game and i did not see two balls bowled in the same area. one on off stump, one on leg stump. There was no consistent.  barely any ball beat the bat,.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, asterix said:


Then why bring him on attack early morning? Bring him in when you are ready to give him a proper spell.. why use him like a T20 bowler?

because two left handers were batting and he bowled poorly to them, so, he removed him. Pacers have to make the use of new ball too. you cant let him bowl 10 overs overs with new ball. Spinners are always used like that when they bowl with new ball.  he will get extended spell once the ball gets a bit older and has more grip. 

Edited by rkt.india

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

he is not bowling well and you still Kohli to keep him in the attack.  You dont have a lot runs to play with. You need wickets quickly.   This is not India where spinners can roll the team over.

Do you get a kick out of voicing contrarian opinions everywhere?

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

i am watching the game and i did not see two balls bowled in the same area. one on off stump, one on leg stump. There was no consistent.  barely any ball beat the bat,.

lol. There are ample ways to cross check everything bhai.

 

English commies were going on and on about the threat he was posing and you saying he did nothing.

 

His over in second spell was poor. No one will defend that.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sensible-indian said:

lol. There are ample ways to cross check everything bhai.

 

English commies were going on and on about the threat he was posing and you saying he did nothing.

 

His over in second spell was poor. No one will defend that.

i am watching the game and dont need commentators.  There is a stark difference in how Moeen bowled yesterday and how Ashwin has bowled till now.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sensible-indian said:

Classic case of misdirection.

 

Use his bad over to prove that he didn't bowl well when he did.

 

:laugh:

i am comparing two bowlers in the same game on the same pitch and Ashwin has not bowled anywhere near as good as Moeen.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sachinism said:

Huge difference. Especially in the control. Shocking to see Ashwin unable to land it in the massive patch.

 

Now being slapped around by Jennings

Ditto. he cannot land and beat the batsman with flight and length like Moeen did.  Ashwin depends too much on turn from the pitch not his guile.  This pitch still not offering much turn from the stumps.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

i am comparing two bowlers in the same game on the same pitch and Ashwin has not bowled anywhere near as good as Moeen.

Doesn't matter. I am respnding to a particular post of yours.

 

To prove your point, you used a bad over of his.

 

Which is misdirection.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

i am watching the game and dont need commentators.  There is a stark difference in how Moeen bowled yesterday and how Ashwin has bowled till now.

Others can watch the game too. I am saying he bowled well in spell 1.

 

Spell 2 has been up and down. Has to get it right or will be taken out of the attack.

 

Actually Ashwin bowled exactly like Moeen did in the first spell. Almost all the deliveries outside off to lefties barring a few straighter ones for lbw.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×