Ravi Shastri is secretly dating Nimrat Kaur

Sgattick10

1 hour ago, Adi BB said:

Arey to aur bhi mil jate ,sidharth Roy type or firangi maal but bevda is old and ugly lol 

what firangi? wtf r u saying?

i can understand if u said that about ravi shastri. Shastri could have got some firangi maal who likes drinks and drugs like him. why would he choose a kaur is beyond reason. The women has acted in some b-grade american serials and did some dirty scenes. So i hope shastri is not serious about her plus She is basically a carom board. It seems shastri wants to play carom instead of cricket. lol

48 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

People in twiiter are already calling for Ravi's ouster, wants Kumble back. But if this is planted then Bcci is surely throwing Ravi under the bus to save their ass. Sports tak yesterday bashed Bcci more then Shastri and coaching staff for India's loss.

Kumble needs to be back to give them some belt beating on their asses which kohli and co were afraid of.

People in twiiter are already calling for Ravi's ouster, wants Kumble back. But if this is planted then Bcci is surely throwing Ravi under the bus to save their ass. Sports tak yesterday bashed Bcci more then Shastri and coaching staff for India's loss.

Saab Kumble ka abhishaap se ho raha hai.
Kumble is the Modern day Gandhari in this regard.

I don't know Whether BCCI is aiming to throw Ravi under a bus -Because CoA's main aim is to spite The other faction by using Kohli as a pawn.
And Kohli will NEVER EVER approve of Tracer bullet being replaced by Kumble.
So they will have to persist with this idiot on a long run.

Yes they're dating in reality but the timing of the revelation is very suspicious.
All these type of "leaks" are usually planned meticulously and planted in the media to serve the main stars' agenda.
Probably BCCI is trying to distract people from test Defeat by revealing the story of yet another Bollywood-Cricket couple because people find these news entertaining.
Too bad BCCI hit the wrong nerve.
Instead of people being happy and approving of the couple, Shastri's reputation will go even lower as people are genuinely angry about him.
BCCI, in a bid to attract positive attention and well-wishers(RavRat shippers like we have Virushka fans) , actually handed haters and trolls a weapon to target Shastri and bash him.
It would have been better to put off the negativity by making Virat post a huge ads love letter to Anu on the occasion of Janmashtami.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

HAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH Then these so called feminists teach us about equality. What equality if you date a much older and prolly married person?

So is Nimrat a feminist? Why are there so many incels whining about feminists online nowadays? Don't worry your mom and day will eventually find a woman for you 

Edited by CSK Fan

Saab Kumble ka abhishaap se ho raha hai.
Kumble is the Modern day Gandhari in this regard.

I don't know Whether BCCI is aiming to throw Ravi under a bus -Because CoA's main aim is to spite The other faction by using Kohli as a pawn.
And Kohli will NEVER EVER approve of Tracer bullet being replaced by Kumble.
So they will have to persist with this idiot on a long run.

Yes they're dating in reality but the timing of the revelation is very suspicious.
All these type of "leaks" are usually planned meticulously and planted in the media to serve the main stars' agenda.
Probably BCCI is trying to distract people from test Defeat by revealing the story of yet another Bollywood-Cricket couple because people find these news entertaining.
Too bad BCCI hit the wrong nerve.
Instead of people being happy and approving of the couple, Shastri's reputation will go even lower as people are genuinely angry about him.
BCCI, in a bid to attract positive attention and well-wishers(RavRat shippers like we have Virushka fans) , actually handed haters and trolls a weapon to target Shastri and bash him.
It would have been better to put off the negativity by making Virat post a huge ads love letter to Anu on the occasion of Janmashtami.

*ass not ads

So is Nimrat a feminist? Why are there so many incels whining about feminists online nowadays? Don't worry your mom and day will eventually find a woman for you 
Nimrat is as feminist as these wannabe Alternative Film Maharathis are.
Nothing surprising TBH