Kedar Jadhav - Fan Club - Player with X Factor

rahulrulezz

Just now, velu said:

people hate players like jadhav and rayudu because they are little old and not established 

I still dislike Rayadu big time... Rayadu's strike rate is pathetic (close to 75) and takes too many dot balls. So many matches he lost us by breaking our momentum and scoring 20 of 35, 7 of 15 etc.... This is where Jadhav and Rayadu are MILES apart...

1 minute ago, velu said:

people hate players like jadhav and rayudu because they are little old and not established 

How intelligent of you to putjadhav and rayadu in same bracket....jadhav is old and dud in fielding but his bowling is asset in these Conditions. Where as Rayadu who have 50 avg is not cut for odi cricket due to his sr and inablity to take singles.

27 minutes ago, velu said:

People hate Rayudu and rightly so. Kedar wasn't very hated. He just does not perform good enough with the bat. He does score a few useless runs though. He is a very bad fielder. And I still think Kedar is not the answer especially against better teams. But obviously not as bad as Karthik and Rayudu since he can bowl and take wickets too.

24 minutes ago, Pollack said:

People hate Rayudu and rightly so. Kedar wasn't very hated. He just does not perform good enough with the bat. He does score a few useless runs though. He is a very bad fielder. And I still think Kedar is not the answer especially against better teams. But obviously not as bad as Karthik and Rayudu since he can bowl and take wickets too.

Useless runs? Hs single handedly won us match chasing 350 after we lost our top 4 wickets cheaply....

Point is, the guy averages 45 in international cricket at strike rate of 108 ...and that is NOT useless and selfish!

29 minutes ago, Pollack said:

He hardly gets to bat and doesn't waste any balls whenever he gets a chance. Also with the ball is either economical or picks wickets. The real passengers in the team are Dhoni and Karthik, Jadhav is a good option till WC 19.

24 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Useless runs? Hs single handedly won us match chasing 350 after we lost our top 4 wickets cheaply....

That is the only  substantial innings I can remember. Dont get too worked up. Not calling him bad. He needs to take up more responsibility. His bowling is a very huge plus but only if he was more responsible as a batsman.