Asia Cup - The Final ¦ India vs Bangla ¦ 28th September 2018 ¦ Dubai ¦ 17:00 IST

2 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Our bowling has carried us throughout the tournament. Always given the responsibilty to bowl teams out without scoreboard pressure. They are allowed an off day. Now let's see what grandpa batting lineup is really capable of.

Yup thoda frustrating to Hai, but aaj phir see aukad pata chalegi budhha brigade ki....

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Although it is not untrue, it is merely an excuse. So are you suggesting if one bowler has a tough day other gets benefit of doubt because it. Why? Are they playing gully mohalla cricket. Even there the other bowler steps up. I have seen many excuses being thrown for bhuvi when he fails.

Bhuvi hasn't bowled badly today. Bumrah did.

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

Trust me it wont if we are chasing anything more than 280 . 

That doesn't have anything to do with the conditions. That has to do with our middle order. Bowlers can't hide the ineptness of the middle order every match.

Bangladesh would have played like this even while chasing. If anything, Bangladesh would've had a better chance of winning while chasing because our batsmen would've given them a low total to chase.

That could be true. I know that every player is kissing ass left and right today. Even talented KL Rahul has to kiss ass. Thats only way you can remain in the squad.
It has nothing to Do with KL Rahul being dropped in every match.
In fact - he's the player marketing people are trying to make a star out of.

But unfortunately - Indian people don't like Male Cricketers anymore they did even a decade back.
People don't consider them as hard working as people from other sports and also the additional Bollywood contact has ruined it too.

Even Kohli's popularity is on a massive decline.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk