1500 people turn up in North Carolina for North American derby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSzPL33VtbE

Cricket has definitely reached US. The match wasn't even at the stadium but a park yet people brought their own seats and watched the match despite limited space available. Where are all those people who said cricket will never get successful in US? I think bigger teams should try to promote cricket in the US by playing series over there once a year or T20 matches for WI tour should be played in US.

Most of them are NRI and Subcontinent descendants along with some curious sport loving North Americans.
The game is pretty complex and it doesn't have much incentive to be picked up unless you want to be worshipped like god by some cringey dirty brown people back in a hot dirty country like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Most of them are NRI and Subcontinent descendants along with some curious sport loving North Americans.
The game is pretty complex and it doesn't have much incentive to be picked up unless you want to be worshipped like god by some cringey dirty brown people back in a hot dirty country like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

:facepalm:

20 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSzPL33VtbE

Cricket has definitely reached US. The match wasn't even at the stadium but a park yet people brought their own seats and watched the match despite limited space available. Where are all those people who said cricket will never get successful in US? I think bigger teams should try to promote cricket in the US by playing series over there once a year or T20 matches for WI tour should be played in US.

Delusion much.