Unhappy with SRH, Shikhar Dhawan likely to move to Mumbai Indians

Wth is he crying about?

He went into auction and that is what people were willing to pay.

4 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

If Bhuvi kumar is paid more than Dhawan in a T20 team than Dhawan should be hurt.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bhuvi kumar has been their highest wkttaker in last 3-4 years with two purple caps. Hecalso doubles up as bowling captain.

Only last year he was injured ,so missed most games.

Mumbai Indians are also looking to add new domestic talent. One such player that grabbed the attention of MI with his performances in the domestic arena is Bavanaka Sandeep of Hyderabad. Sandeep averages close to 50 in first-class cricket and might be rewarded by Mumbai Indians for his consistent performances.

Before leaving for his trial, Sandeep spoke to his heart out to The Hindu about how his game has been influenced by Ambati Rayudu. “Now, I am a lot more of a complete player, in a position to play all the strokes with greater freedom and consistency,” Sandeep told The Hindu on Sunday before leaving for Mumbai.

“Rayudu bhai has been a sobering influence on me giving invaluable tips. I hope to continue the momentum going with some big scores in the coming season too having done well in the recent Vijay Hazare Trophy,” he added.

Sandeep also spoke about not getting the right opportunities till now. “Frankly, I won’t say I was disappointed when not selected for major events whenever I actually thought I would be there because of my scores. For, if you start thinking on those lines, you will lose your focus.”

“I believe in the philosophy that if you keep scoring consistently, you will get the big break one day and importantly you should be ready for that big moment. And, so I try to be consistent and wait for that to happen,” he said.

Sandeep made his Ranji debut for Hyderabad way back in 2010 with a century against Jharkhand but never got the right opportunities to showcase his talent. Being called for Mumbai Indians for the selection trials will definitely boost his confidence and he would want to make the most of the opportunity.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/mumbai-indians-called-this-stylish-left-handed-batsman-for-trials

Still too young Shreyas has lead Mumbai Ranji team so he is a better prospect for them.

Right now Shaw has better market value than Shreyas TBF.
That said, if dhawan gets into MI which he will- Shaw will find hard to get in because of lack of sour.
Iyer is better in terms of captaincy and etc - but he's a very hit and miss player whose career hasn't kick started yet nor he has really great potential market value.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Right now Shaw has better market value than Shreyas TBF.
That said, if dhawan gets into MI which he will- Shaw will find hard to get in because of lack of sour.
Iyer is better in terms of captaincy and etc - but he's a very hit and miss player whose career hasn't kick started yet nor he has really great potential market value.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Iyer is nothing looks a player of Rayudu mould,

MI will surely ditch Iyer and yes they will do whatever they feel like to get Shaw,he is the next big thing the people in MI anticipate

Shaw has more market value whereas that idiot iyer says his motivation takes a dip when he is ignored from selection