Dhoni rested for few T20 games - MSK Prasad [ For the concerned people ] !!!

velu

BTW , does anyone remember that I said that Dhoni will be slowly pushed out now that Pant is here ?
And that he was only allowed to continue as Wk bat because there was no option?
Looks like my predictions have come true.
This bunch of selectors /Team management clearly don't want to stick with Dhoni for long.
Ab dekh lena- They'll slowly and "cleverly" kick out Dhoni from ODI team too before WC.

Given the politics and dramebaazi in terms of selections - none of the selections are 100% merit based but rather has political implications regardless performance.
Don't really see why all of a sudden Pant's leverage in the team increased that after failing royally In Nidahas Trophy, he's being positioned for being The First choice WK-Bat?

Why Is Rohit and M Vijay back in Test squads?
Especially Rohit without doing anything jack in this format?
What has Shreyas Iyer even done in terms of performance in T20I format that he's back?
He even didn't have a good IPL like Pant and Rahul.

It's all about politics-and at this rate, they're becoming Dharma 2.0 .
Atleast KJo is funny.
These guys are not.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Had dhoni taken the call at right time,he could have saved himself from this humiliation
Unfortunately , if you think retirement will get us rid of Dhoni - then you're mistaken
All these old cricketers are even more vengeful because of the amount of time they have in their hands.

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

BTW , does anyone remember that I said that Dhoni will be slowly pushed out now that Pant is here ?
And that he was only allowed to continue as Wk bat because there was no option?
Looks like my predictions have come true.
This bunch of selectors /Team management clearly don't want to stick with Dhoni for long.
Ab dekh lena- They'll slowly and "cleverly" kick out Dhoni from ODI team too before WC.

Given the politics and dramebaazi in terms of selections - none of the selections are 100% merit based but rather has political implications regardless performance.
Don't really see why all of a sudden Pant's leverage in the team increased that after failing royally In Nidahas Trophy, he's being positioned for being The First choice WK-Bat?

Why Is Rohit and M Vijay back in Test squads?
Especially Rohit without doing anything jack in this format?
What has Shreyas Iyer even done in terms of performance in T20I format that he's back?
He even didn't have a good IPL like Pant and Rahul.

It's all about politics-and at this rate, they're becoming Dharma 2.0 .
Atleast KJo is funny.
These guys are not.

Yeah i do remember,they have also put in forward Rohit to counterweigh Kohli

Rohit is captaining Windies t20s 

Kohli too hasn't impressed anyone with his captaincy

Cant see him continuing as a leader either