Do you want a ban upon RSS Rallies, just like ban on Friday Prayers of Muslims?

Alam_dar

This is what Ex Chief Justice of Indian Supreme Court has to say:

My personal preferences

(1) Saffron Brigade, weaving swords in hands, most often raising hatred slogans and speeches.  977519655758256They are frightening to normal people. 

This is same when fanatic Islamic Parties , like of Hafiz Saeed and Sapah Sahaba take out processions and rallies in Pakistan. They are filled with absolute hatred and very frightening to normal people.

(2) If Muslims gather only for worship and peaceful Friday Prayer for 45 minutes, without any Hatred Sermon before, and without frightening normal people, then there should be no problem with it.  

Let people worship as they wish. Either they are Muslims or Christians or Hindus. 

I am against religion. I want to counter Islam, Christianity and Hinduism and any religion only through arguments during discussions. The change should come only upon intellectual bases. 

While prohibiting people to worship peacefully, or to IMPOSE upon them your ideas forcefully, all this is counter productive and against universal rules of humanity, and this brings no real change of minds, but only more hatred. 

Who has banned muslim prayers?

They should not be allowed to use public space that inconveniences others.

Roads ,side walks,public parks,plane isles are not places people in hordes should pray and inconvenience others.

Most rallies are done after police permission.

Even then they should not be allowed on roads that inconvenience public.

12 minutes ago, beetle said:

Who has banned muslim prayers?

They should not be allowed to use public space that inconveniences others.

Roads ,side walks,public parks,plane isles are not places people in hordes should pray and inconvenience others.

Most rallies are done after police permission.

Even then they should not be allowed on roads that inconvenience public.

It is a good argument.

So, if Police allows the Friday prayers for 1 hour, just like police allows rallies, then would it be OK ?

No problem if ALL are dealt equally. I am against "selective" permissions by police where RSS rallies come out even disturbing people a lot more, even being more violent, but there stays untold ban upon the Friday Prayers while it is related to a minority which is hated by the majority. 

26 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

It is a good argument.

So, if Police allows the Friday prayers for 1 hour, just like police allows rallies, then would it be OK ?

No problem if ALL are dealt equally. I am against "selective" permissions by police where RSS rallies come out even disturbing people a lot more, even being more violent, but there stays untold ban upon the Friday Prayers while it is related to a minority which is hated by the majority. 

which RSS rallies are you talking about?  i have not see any RSS rally in recent years.  

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

It is a good argument.

Frankly ,rallies don't happen every week.

Having a huge gathering of people in a public place every week on a working day is very inconvenient to people.

Why do people have to pray in such big numbers together and inconvenience people again and again.

Once or twice a year is fine ...but every week.????

Why can't people pray at home and near their place of work?

It is not about praying,it is about show of strength for the mullahs ,because praying can be done anywhere.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

It is a good argument.

Which? Where? There is no ban on Friday prayers anywhere. I have 3 mosques near my workplace and I can confirm. 

So please don't spread misinformation.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

which RSS rallies are you talking about?  i have not see any RSS rally in recent years.  

Have you not  seen a single rally of Saffron Brigade with even swords in their hands, and loud slogans, which disturbs the life of whole area?

And all these rallies are without any police permission. Cow Rakhshaks could gather any where any time and start protesting. 

Problem arises only when a minority is gathering for peaceful worship. 

My preferences are these:

(1) I will put the condition of permission for all the political rallies, while they disturb the life of ordinary people a lot, and are often the cause of hatred and fears due to communal bias. 

(2) While gathering for worship should be "Generally" allowed i.e. police don't have the right to say NO to any such gathering. 

(3) But it should be made compulsory  to register the places of Firday prayers and all other religious gatherings too in the Police stations and ask them to make a plan so that these gatherings don't disturb the other people too much. 

This means, any religious gathering should not take place without the prior Police given plan. 

This is the way how democracy and rallies are administered in the Western countries. 

15 minutes ago, beetle said:

Frankly ,rallies don't happen every week.

Having a huge gathering of people in a public place every week on a working day is very inconvenient to people.

Why do people have to pray in such big numbers together and inconvenience people again and again.

Once or twice a year is fine ...but every week.????

Why can't people pray at home and near their place of work?

It is not about praying,it is about show of strength for the mullahs ,because praying can be done anywhere.

Good point. 

Police should ask the Muslims to scatter their Friday Prayers at different places. 

Edited by Alam_dar

24 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Which? Where? There is no ban on Friday prayers anywhere. I have 3 mosques near my workplace and I can confirm. 

So please don't spread misinformation.

Link.

Why did Indian police ban a Muslim group from offering Friday prayers?

NEW DELHI, India — Indian police have warned several private companies in Noida, a suburb next to New Delhi, against allowing their Muslim employees to use a public park for Friday prayers.

The shocking directive also demands the factories and other firms to deter their employees from any religious activity or else face consequences.

The event triggered a public outcry, with people taking to social media to express their anger and disappointment.  

Professor Apoorvanand of the University of Delhi told TRT World, "This is brazen, communal and anti-Muslim attitude from the police.”

“Since when did religious acts like offering namaz becomes disharmony?”

Issued to 23 private companies in Noida, just 20 miles away from the national capital New Delhi, the notice came a day after an alarming video surfaced showing workers of a right-wing Hindu nationalist organisation objecting to a cleric leading namaz in a public park.

The incident is yet another manifestation of India's social discord, which became too brazen after the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) came into power in 2014. Since then, hate crimes against the country's minorities, especially Muslims, are on the rise and rarely debated in mainstream media. Public lynchings carried out by mobs affiliated to several right-wing pro-BJP groups are commonplace. And in most cases Muslims and Dalits, an outcast community in Hinduism, have been targeted.  

Fuelled by Hindu nationalism, the highly charged political climate often leads to hate-driven incidents. And the police is often accused of siding with the far-right and encouraging majoritarianism at the cost of minority suffering. The latest controversy over the police notice is seen as yet another outcome of this vicious politics.  

Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi of All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen, promptly expressed his anger on Twitter. 

“UP Cops (the police) literally showered petals for Kanwariyas (a Hindu procession), but namaz once a week can mean 'disrupting peace & harmony,'" Owaisi said. "This is telling Muslims: do whatever you do, it would be your mistake only. Also, by law, how does one hold an MNC liable for what their employees do in individual capacity?” ...

How are you going to respond to this argument of Shehla Rashid, while it is a very valid argument and showing the double standards. 

Are you ready to abolish all the Mandirs under the trees which are everywhere in India? 

NbPmlkvV_normal.jpg

I'm highly amused to hear arguments against "public display of religion". We are not China. Public display of religion is very much allowed, be it Kanwariyas, Durga Puja puja pandals in colonies, Ram Lila, and so on and so forth. This is a deliberate misrepresentation of facts.

There is a mandir beneath pretty much every tree in India. On highways, stones are marked sacred and they eventually become mandirs. Who are we fooling? Those who say that "public place me religion allowed nahi" may please excuse themselves and go to China.

Edited by Alam_dar

@Alam_dar that's just one park. There are many other public places in Noida where they were allowed. Hell I did a simple Google search and it said that Muslim offered prayers in nearby public parks in the same sector. May be there was some other reason with that particular park in question. 

And Noida is one city. India is a huge country. Everywhere I have lived my life, 5 am azaan and Friday sermons have been a constant fixture, sometimes irritates me no end but there was never any restriction, minority privilege in secular India you know. The moment someone talks about that (Sonu Nigam), life's in danger for eternity. 

So please don't sermonize without understanding the ground reality. I have never witnessed a political or social (RSS and ilk) rally in my neighborhood but loudspeaker azaan, Friday/Ramzan sermons, Quran readings and Eid rallies (show of strength) despite living in 95% Hindu majority areas are constant features of my life. 

37 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Have you not  seen a single rally of Saffron Brigade with even swords in their hands, and loud slogans, which disturbs the life of whole area?

And all these rallies are without any police permission. Cow Rakhshaks could gather any where any time and start protesting. 

never seen such rallies myself.  

I don't have to respond to a fanatic Muslim like Shehla Rashid, her mask was exposed in the O'Connor conversion story.

All I can say is that despite our demographics the proportionate representation of Muslims in terms of places of worship or display of religion is far higher than Hindu representation. Hell even Christians have more churches when you take into account their population. In a population of 100, with 80 Hindus, 15 Muslims and 3 Christians if we have 8 temples, 5 mosques and 3 churches, where does the argument of restriction of religion by majoritarian Hindus arise? In no other country are minorities given these rights, not even in the West. 

Edited by Gollum

1. Hindu RW Rallies don't happen every week.

2. It is not about public display of religion, but illegal occupation of real estate and public nuisance caused.

3. There have been many riots after Jumma prayers, the mullaha and maulvis make provocative speeches and people coming out in large numbers have destroyed public property. There has been min such incidents after rw rallies, even if it did happen, it is not comparable as prayers happen every week and accordingly more such incidents do happen.

5. If illegal mandirs come up, there are disputes among castes that have been settled with removal of mandirs as well in some cases. But if govt tries to remove an illegal mosque, there will be a holy war on the streets, hence the opposition to public prayers in parks which later become mosques. 

@Alam_dar, dont parrot the liberal term, majoritarianism to Hindus. It is euro christian term,  in the context of holocaust. Hindus , by majority, are inclusive, and respect other religions. There is no such threat to minorities from the majority in India. This is usual fear mongering done by those opposed to BJP.

There is an unwritten agreement between many well off societies in Mumbai to avoid giving space to even a single Muslim family as it could lead to trouble in the future.  You give an inch to these people  and  they will start exercising their backward  Sharia inspired rights backed by the Constitution of India. Initially , all they want is some space  but as the number of families increase they might want to organize Kurbaani in open in front of their little ones ( and others)  to emulate the life of their Holy Prophet and satisfy their embedded lust to see blood on the streets . Soon the members of Qoum would want to pray in open in order to show solidarity with each other,  a new Mosque comes up and then you have full day harrasement with a Maulvi barking on the loudspeakers in Arabic. Any opposition from the civil society would then be dismissed as infringment of their minority rights and sign of the growing influence of Hindutva in the country. The dispute no longer remains a  local one  with media and Political parties jumping in.  Looking at the scary events unfolding in the country,  Patriot Muslim Celebrities like Amir Khan,  Javed Akhtar and Nasserrudin Shah would express  fears for the future of their Children in the  country,  which is an indirect dig at the Hindus for their alleged harrasment of Muslims. Pakistanis would rejoice at  all the circus taking place  in India and claim that Jinnah's demand for a separate homeland for   Muslims has been validated once more,    guilt ridden Secular Hindus would  start hating themselves more than ever and wonder what further  needs to be done to appease the Muslims so that they can feel more inclusive and integrated.  Then you wonder if all this trouble  for  some extra cultural enrichment and diversity was worth it.

Looking at all the R*ndi Rona from Hindus who often feel harassed and irritated  over Minority Muslims flexing  their muscles and public display of strength  , I am very proud that there is no  Muslim and No Mosque as far as I can see and never will be. No Muslims no trouble imo . They are better off in their filthy ghettos where you can  pray on the streets , slaughter on the streets and experience life in full Islamic Spirit. 

Edited by rageaddict

1 hour ago, rageaddict said:

Looking at all the R*ndi Rona from Hindus who often feel harassed and irritated  over Minority Muslims flexing  their muscles and public display of strength  , I am very proud that there is no  Muslim and No Mosque as far as I can see and never will be. No Muslims no trouble imo . They are better off in their filthy ghettos where you can  pray on the streets , slaughter on the streets and experience life in full Islamic Spirit. 

I am surprised. How is it even possible? In India?

I haven't been in a neighborhood without a damn mosque with blazing loudspeakers, all in Hindu dominated localities. Even in industrial townships we had our houses within the range of azaan. Every 3rd day my sleep is spoilt because of that loudspeaker bawling early morning. 

Edited by Gollum

Alam dar is a typical attention seeking muullah even though he tries to hide it cleverly....He & Shela Rashid see rss rallies in every city if India while the citizens of this country hardly see any in a year. I would say there is more chance of seeing a political rally by a small party than rss

ICF should ignore him

12 minutes ago, diga said:

Alam dar is a typical attention seeking muullah even though he tries to hide it cleverly....He & Shela Rashid see rss rallies in every city if India while the citizens of this country hardly see any in a year. I would say there is more chance of seeing a political rally by a small party than rss

ICF should ignore him

Not to mention his obsession with Aryan Dravidian theory, 

30 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I am surprised. How is it even possible? In India?

I haven't been in a neighborhood without a damn mosque with blazing loudspeakers, all in Hindu dominated localities. Even in industrial townships we had our houses within the range of azaan. Every 3rd day my sleep is spoilt because of that loudspeaker bawling early morning. 

Living in Shiv Sena's stronghold in South Mumbai helps :cool:

They will not tolerate all the " occupying the streets " drama and the other party is well aware of it. 

Even though Mumbai has around 20-25 % Muslim population, there have always been Strong Hindu and Muslim pockets in the city. The 92-93 Riots further deepened the divide ,  after which a  few Hindus who lived in Muslim majority areas and Muslims who lived in Hindu Majority areas shifted to localities that  they perceived as more safe. The Muslim Mohallas are the ones from where the Ibrahmins , Memons and other anti-National gangsters/terroists have come up.

You would have come across many cases in the media  where Muslims have been denied  a flat in Cosmopolitan housing societies , which even though denied by many happens for real ( this one for example )( https://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/palghar-police-book-11-persons-for-denying-muslim-man-right-to-buy-flat-in-vasai-housing-society-3036560/

Sure it looks discriminatory on paper but you cannot put the  blame on people wanting to avoid trouble after investing the earnings of their lifetime in buying their ideal home. You would not want to fight legal battles with a particular occupant of your apartment over religious differences and their extraordinary demands.  The other party doesnt believe in making a compromise over their religion and keeping their religiosity confined to four walls. As if the Mosques are not enough they want to takeover public spaces in name of religion and cry discrimination upon being denied the right to do so. The Public  Parks , Gardens and Playgrounds are for recreational activity and social interaction but the ones who believe in showing strength through numbers feel entitled to all rights and  find  it difficult to come in terms with it.