Napier Pitch and NZ whinging ( Added similar Aus/ SA whinging )

Vilander

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Kohli said he was expecting to chase over 300. Williamson says, 230-240.

But just Like England and South Africa, One can now expect phattas in Newzealnad in couple of years

Its an ODI pitch. But i think this type of whinging will increase in coming years to try and diminish the fact that India is beating them in their own game which is pace bowling while keeping the dominance in Indian traditional spin game. 

21 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Its an ODI pitch. But i think this type of whinging will increase in coming years to try and diminish the fact that India is beating them in their own game which is pace bowling while keeping the dominance in Indian traditional spin game. 

They bowled so many short balls to Kohli and Dhawan. A lot of them were pulled for 4 instead of our batsman ducking them. Very much unlike Indians bats approach did in past tours.

So he is saying its slow surface. I didnt see Indian bowling. Did our pacer bowled short which they had to duck?

And yes, They are not ready to accept that our spinners bowled beautifully

Edited by mishra
2 hours ago, mishra said:

They bowled so many short balls to Kohli and Dhawan. A lot of them were pulled for 4 instead of our batsman ducking them. Very much unlike Indians bats approach did in past tours.

So he is saying its slow surface. I didnt see Indian bowling. Did our pacer bowled short which they had to duck?

And yes, They are not ready to accept that our spinners bowled beautifully

so if its slow surface why where they dancing when Shami was bowling lol...it magically became fast when he bowled...

i say this is excuse. I have respect for kane but i think he is sticking to the script.

Come on, everyone whines once in a while including us. NZ are probably the least complaining S.E.N.A nation, still remember that stupid English umpire not giving Lyon out off a snicko (hotspot?) in Adelaide D/N test or the Voges (non)no ball in NZ. NZ could've easily drawn both the series, if it was India I'd say this forum would've exploded & rightly so!

SENA teams whinge, all they know is whinge. The Anglocentric bias in the game is slowly getting uncovered and they hate it. Gone are the days when the desis would spinelessly toe their line. Still a work in progress, hope we can give them back and expose their blatant bias and double standards. 

Just now, Vilander said:

who do you mean. Indians ?

Meaning all the Asian teams that have been copping unfair treatment from the Imperial Cricket Council days, won't include WI here. NZ, RSA aren't as bad as Eng/AUS but still they are united in downplaying the achievements of Asian teams and players.