No batting depth or bowling depth but we play 3 keepers

maniac

I will not get too worked up about these two T20s .... Since most of these guys play ODIs too, I am more concerned about the approach of those expected to be in our WC squad 

At breakfast, you take breakfast type of meal, and at dinner, dinner’s  .... we play like it is snack time all day 

Need a focused strategy to make good use of PPs, middle overs and slog overs. Can’t be like get to a 50 with Tuktuk and then see what happens. MO has no time to settle too and have to get going straight away (as we could see from shots played by some coming down the order) 

Edited by zen
2 hours ago, mishra said:

Is it T20 or a test match?

Why do u need proper batsmen?

Players are human too. Indian team is in shock of what is going on India. Lets not overdo with criticism. 

There is something called professionalism.

You can’t use that as an excuse. It’s in fact disgraceful to use such a tragic event as an excuse.

India lost because it played poor cricket and had poor selections. 

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

There is something called professionalism.

You can’t use that as an excuse. It’s in fact disgraceful to use such a tragic event as an excuse.

India lost because it played poor cricket and had poor selections. 

Give me a break here, Not just i missed the game, I wasn’t even interested in watching it.

same can be said about most memebrs in my two whatsapp cricket group.

You are asking players to become a robot in name of professionalism. 

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Give me a break here, Not just i missed the game, I wasn’t even interested in watching it.

same can be said about most memebrs in my two whatsapp cricket group.

You are asking players to become a robot in name of professionalism. 

Watching the match is your choice. Did you take time off from your work and use that as a reason for not being focusing on your work?

Look I don't even want to bring in that incident in this topic because that is demeaning it. So you mean to say Rahul and Bumrah who played well doesn't care for the jawans but the rest of them who sucked don't?

Just now, maniac said:

Watching the match is your choice. Did you take time off from your work and use that as a reason for not being focusing on your work?

Look I don't even want to bring in that incident in this topic because that is demeaning it. So you mean to say Rahul and Bumrah who played well doesn't care for the jawans but the rest of them who sucked don't?

Lets agree to disagree here