Pass

• Kohli 
  • Bumrah
  • Kuldeep 
  • Pandya 
  • Shami 
  • Chahal 

11 Under Spotlight 

• Rohit (tuktuk and inconsistent for the amount of tuktuk he does. poor record in ICC events vs major teams) 
  • Dhawan (great record in ICC events but not playing optimally atm) 
  • KL (beginning to play well) 
  • Rayudu 
  • Jadhav 
  • DK
  • Dhoni 
  • Jadeja
  • Bhuvi 
  • Umesh 
  • Khaleel 

Considered On Potential 

• Pant
  • Shankar 
  • Saini (read some good things about how he is shaping up)
  • If Shaw and Agarwal can be considered 

3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

If Ind plays it's best bowling lineup , I back them in every game they play. Batting in the middle is too one dimensional to make any impact, let's hope for the best.

Yup we will go as far as dhawan, Rohit, Kohli, bumrah and kuldeep take us. The rest I have no hopes on.

The team is pretty much set IMO. I want to see Dhawan, Kohli, and Rohit score some big runs in the last 5 matches. Hopefully the games are on super-flat pitches. Dhawan seems to be in poor form recently, so it would be good to see him string together a few high scores. 

52 minutes ago, zen said:

Eng, WI and NZ are shaping up relatively well for the WC. They can hope to secure spots if they handle pressure well.  Ind vs Aus, may be a contest among teams battling for the 4th spot :dontknow:

:hysterical: same WI & NZ lost badly to us and they have fixed up spot for wc? and england haven't done anything yet to be said they will qualify for knockouts. 

3 minutes ago, Nikola said:

:hysterical: same WI & NZ lost badly to us and they have fixed up spot for wc? and england haven't done anything yet to be said they will qualify for knockouts. 

If they play well and are at full strength / sorted sides, why not? :dance:

Edited by zen