Who will bat at #4 for Team India at the World Cup?

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Why doesn’t Thala take one for the team and bat at 4. This guy keeps escaping from responsibility when required but will jump in at the first opportunity to freeload

you guys want dhoni to bat more or less ? :confused:

3 minutes ago, velu said:

you guys want dhoni to bat more or less ? :confused:

If he bats less means it will be in a situation where we need quick runs so will be useless.

If he bats lot of overs he will screw us anyway

Either ways it is a curse. Number 4 position has been a curse. So hoping curse-curse crosses themselves out

5 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

So you have experience in sucking both to make a comparison? :laugh:

considering the kind of comparison threads you create , you can compare better than others :phehe: 

anyway i guess you got triggered :lol: 

once your stupidity is out there to see , there is no going back , do you want me to bump that :p: ..  

Edited by velu
12 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Why dosent no-hit drop down the order ? wasnt he a MO batsmen originally ? 

You want the most successful opening batsman of the modern era to sacrifice his position?

I was against Virat batting at 4 to accommodate Rahul as well.

7 minutes ago, velu said:

considering the kind of comparison threads you create , you can compare better than others :phehe: 

anyway i guess you got triggered :lol: 

once your stupidity is out there to see , there is no going back , do you want me to bump that :p: ..  

You need to contribute to the thread instead of being a troll and derailing it.

Who do you want to bat at #4 in the World Cup for us? 

3 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Who do you want to bat at #4 in the World Cup for us? 

dhoni or shankar ..

definitely i dont want to see raydudu or parthiv patel :p: 

3 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

You need to contribute to the thread instead of being a troll and derailing it.

ok .. 

but its very difficult not to take a dig at your thread considering you have the habit of asking the mods to delete your thread :p: 

Play dhoni at 4 if wicket falls before 25th over .

Play VS at 4 in all chases and if wicket falls after 25th. Play dhoni at 4 only if we lose wickets for a pittance to help stabiIize .

Number 6 is toss up between pant and DK. Jadhav if he cannot accelerate should not be considered for number 6.

Jadhav ,dhoni and VS are fighting for 4,5 spot.  Number 7 only pandya.  If panda is injured we r screwed . TINA for pandya in Indian ODI setup. That's how crucial he is ....

#4 is not as big of an issue as long as anyone in decent form can take up the mantle .... The issue was with having a relatively struggling player like Rayudu at 4 

#4 is likely to bat more often than not b/w overs 15 and 40 so you need someone who can not only rotate the strike but also get big overs when required or opportunity presents esp. with the 5th-6th bowlers and spinners bowling 

Edited by zen