CSK vs MI - IPL rivalry - The "El Clasico" of the IPL

Real McCoy

IPL is not IPL unless its CSK vs MI. The 'El Clasico" of the IPL. I'm ready for El Clasico part cuatro. CSK is the most successful team and bambis are the only team to have a winning record against CSK. Dad's army vs potbelly champs. Also vadapaaji vs dhongi baba. I hope these teams finish at the top and play twice in the playoffs. So here's what I will do. I will cheer for CSK throughout as I usually do and also support bambis until the playoffs and cheer for bambis in the 2nd qualifier :phehe:

Sure there are other teams like knuckle Kumar & the Sunsetters, thighslapper and the Dilli CAPSLOCK (are you looking @beetle feel free to trollvote this one), Sambar XI Punjab and Russell and his donkey riders. But IPL deserves CSK v MI final. Discuss

PS - Raayals and Raayal challengers can fight for "El Stupido"

Edited by Real McCoy

58 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Mumbai and Delhi are great rivals in Ranji. Same in IPL. 12-12 so far. 

Dilli door ast.

Just head to head, doesn't a rivalry make.

If Delhi were serious title contenders, then maybe this would be a real rivalry. Many of these games could also be dead rubber.

14 hours ago, Stan AF said:

Actually the league needs better rivalries than this to sustain interest in the next decade or so. This is already boring.

punjab vs dilli had potential but both turned out to be bakwas teams ..

rcb vs csk rivalry will be good , but it got watered down because we didn’t get any cauvery issues in the recent times ..