Jump to content
coffee_rules

Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Who is this Soros guy ? 

 

I'm hearing a lot of him both on here and on reddit. 

Read this:

 

https://www.opindia.com/2020/02/george-soros-manipulator-global-order-indian-nexus-concerns-for-india/

 

And this:

 

https://www.newsbred.com/article/hindus-remember-this-face-he-is-the-biggest-threat-to-your-survival

 

These write-ups are based on commonly known facts about this guy. I am not even posting the real "out there" stuff about him from the likes of David Icke.

Edited by Jimmy Cliff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Anti-Semitism? :hysterical:

 

He literally pledged a billion dollars at Davos to fight "nationalism" in US, China and India.

 

 

 

His minions aka the "Evangelical Trust Association of North India" have also moved the HC against the Union Home Ministry recently. There is a reason why the propaganda and the false flag attacks this time round have been next level.

 

so the guy says he thinks Modi is

 

 threatening to deprive millions of Muslims of their citizenship.

 

so even this guy is misinformed or is propagating but for whom ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

so the guy says he thinks Modi is

 

 threatening to deprive millions of Muslims of their citizenship.

 

so even this guy is misinformed or is propagating but for whom ?

He caused the UK banking crisis, He will short some of the Indian investments and make money of the crisis. Jewish Holocaust survivor!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He caused the UK banking crisis, He will short some of the Indian investments and make money of the crisis. Jewish Holocaust survivor!

i know about soros and the famous UK banking crisis and 32 billion philanthropy etc. but did not know he funded 1 billion directly against nationalism in US,India and China thats direct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so much rage and dramatism unfortunate someone trained, who can express emotions ( real or otherwise) does not stop and think that such things contribute to real world deaths. No one should loose their life or property because of this, Hindus or Muslims. Hope basic decency and goodness in Delhi people makes them help each  other to get through this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Vilander said:

so the guy says he thinks Modi is

 

 threatening to deprive millions of Muslims of their citizenship.

 

so even this guy is misinformed or is propagating but for whom ?

Misinformed? The *er is probably part of the 1% of the 1% and funds many media organizations to promote his Globalist agenda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what is wrong with JNU seriously how can they hate their own country and people so much. 

Catch them young and unleash your programming and you've got a zombie for life. Even amongst some of the non JNU crowd, the keeda of self loathing and the internalizing of secular violence is too deep. Then you have the media/brothelwood constantly bombarding you with a one sided narrative with Hindoo victims being treated as an afterthought/collateral damage and you have a recipe for a disaster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Vilander said:

wow

 

i will just leave it here. Dont know who is speaking the truth. God save India.

 

 

 

 

Finding "balance" has become very difficult. 

Muslims have their own problem with fanaticism and non-integration behaviour. 

But the right wing Hindu response is also fearful. It is going to wipe out ALL Muslims, or all those who are not themselves right wing. 

I just hope that all these people on both sides come to find any balance to avoid the bloody clashes. 

 

I am hearing this lady Swara for the first time. I wish her good luck and wish that she bring positive changes and peace and justice to the Indian society. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

 

Finding "balance" has become very difficult. 

Muslims have their own problem with fanaticism and non-integration behaviour. 

But the right wing Hindu response is also fearful. It is going to wipe out ALL Muslims, or all those who are not themselves right wing. 

I just hope that all these people on both sides come to find any balance to avoid the bloody clashes. 

 

I am hearing this lady Swara for the first time. I wish her good luck and wish that she bring positive changes and peace and justice to the Indian society. 

The most positive things Pseudo randi can bring to indian society is show how to masturbate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

 

Finding "balance" has become very difficult. 

Muslims have their own problem with fanaticism and non-integration behaviour. 

But the right wing Hindu response is also fearful. It is going to wipe out ALL Muslims, or all those who are not themselves right wing. 

I just hope that all these people on both sides come to find any balance to avoid the bloody clashes. 

 

I am hearing this lady Swara for the first time. I wish her good luck and wish that she bring positive changes and peace and justice to the Indian society. 

Alam you mistake me for someone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Misinformed? The *er is probably part of the 1% of the 1% and funds many media organizations to promote his Globalist agenda.

32 bil in funding will make him just a shade below boll gates in private funding i guess that makes him 1% of the 1% in what ever the * he wants to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 dead so far but saw a list of victims on twitter which had only 22 names. 7 hindus dead including the police officer and the IB guy. 10 muslims dead and 5 are unknown.

 

Just saw a clip where AAPiya amanatullah was ranting that Police Commissioner was not taking his calls. It looks to me muslims are getting it good from his panicked reaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at the guts of these Islamists in Delhi , IB Officer beaten to death and his body thrown in a gutter.  Enki etni himmat. Aur Kuch ho na ho everyone involved in this murder should be nabbed and executed,  full state machinery laga do.  Round up all the young Abduls, Mohsins and Salmans of the area where the crime took place and give a Nice Danda in custody.  Koi na koi toh jarur mooh kholega. 

 

Edited by rageaddict

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Look at the guts of these Islamists in Delhi , IB Officer beaten to death and his body thrown in a gutter.  Enki etni himmat. Aur Kuch ho na ho everyone involved in this murder should be nabbed and executed,  full state machinery laga do.  Round up all the young Abduls, Mohsins and Salmans of the area where the crime took place and give a Nice Danda in custody.  Koi na koi toh jarur mooh kholega. 

 

his throat was slit and he was hacked to death. A AAP party MLA is under investigation as the mobs took Ankit to this house to kill him. he was found in the gutter near this MLA's house.

 

We need KPS Gill style police officer who doesnt give  Fuk about political correctness to sort out these pigs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Look at the guts of these Islamists in Delhi , IB Officer beaten to death and his body thrown in a gutter.  Enki etni himmat. Aur Kuch ho na ho everyone involved in this murder should be nabbed and executed,  full state machinery laga do.  Round up all the young Abduls, Mohsins and Salmans of the area where the crime took place and give a Nice Danda in custody.  Koi na koi toh jarur mooh kholega. 

 

Need some rendition & black sites. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Vilander said:

32 bil in funding will make him just a shade below boll gates in private funding i guess that makes him 1% of the 1% in what ever the * he wants to be. 

Maybe he is part of the Illuminati. Conspiracy theory about a underground deep state that controls governments, warfare, etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sarchasm said:

27 dead so far but saw a list of victims on twitter which had only 22 names. 7 hindus dead including the police officer and the IB guy. 10 muslims dead and 5 are unknown.

 

Just saw a clip where AAPiya amanatullah was ranting that Police Commissioner was not taking his calls. It looks to me muslims are getting it good from his panicked reaction.

I guess including Ankit Sharma ji and Ratan Lal ji, it is 9 not 7 Hindus, 10 Muslims, 5 unknowns

 

Article51(A) (@ReallyManas) Tweeted:
List of Delhi Riot victims who lost their life. Source The quint.Request all people to help identifythe unknown victims who are dead. If you have anyone missing nearby you you can contact police #DelhiRiots #DelhiBurning #delhivoilence #DelhiFightHate #Delhigenocide https://t.co/amthO6SJMD https://twitter.com/ReallyManas/status/1232601621864968193?s=20

Edited by randomGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Gollum said:

From the mouths of libbus...follow Rahul Pandita and Anubha Bhonsle on twitter who did live reporting with video proof and interviews on ground (not fiction). This is all out jihad we are dealing with. 

 

Too many internal enemies man. Desh kaha sudhrega?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Too many internal enemies man. Desh kaha sudhrega?

Muslims are united, playing victimhood card and at the same time killing kafirs. They are guilt tripping Hindus.

 

Hindus are divided, many are turning against their community, aiding Islamist propaganda, saying how they are ashamed/sorry, abusing Hindu victims, Ram, what not. 

 

We all get what we deserve, if Hindus are content being a chewtiya community even bhagwan can't help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going forward Dilli Hindus esp in affected areas should boycott Muslims economically, socially, culturally...madness if the last one hasn't been done already. Not even hi/hello or giving directions. I am sure not all Muslims were behind the violence but they must be made to understand what happens if they don't dissociate from the Islamists/criminals, make them feel the pain and hopefully they turn against the radical sections within their community. If that happens we can go back to normal. I know this collective retaliation is extreme but when survival is at stake, things change. No one from outside is going to come help Hindus, we are expendable, easiest targets.

 

If you wanna hire some Islamist maid or workers in your factory to save some money, you are a disgraceful piece of ****. Do background check, involve the community in blacklisting potentially dangerous elements. Many families in Bengaluru employ Bengalis with a strange dialect because they come cheap. Coffee plantations in Karnataka now mostly employ Bangladeshi laborers. Bihari Muslims are the worst SOBs, yet highly over-represented in labour market (low paid kind). Don't sacrifice Bharat Mata for petty monetary gains, the Islamists want to destroy the country no matter how they sugar-coat it.  

Edited by Gollum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...