Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Hype already started for Arjun. 

arjun-tendulkar-bowling-in-the-nets_db2d277a-622d-11e7-b1de-0034c3d6ea80.jpg

Arjun Tendulkar bowling in the nets to England cricketers. (Reuters)

According to a report in Daily Mail, Jonny Bairstow was outdone with a yorker from the 17-year-old Arjun Tendulkar, who has practised with the England national team on previous occasions as well.

The injury was just a knock but Bairstow’s left-foot had to be temporarily put on the compressor.

20 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Its just a start for Arjun. 

Yeah the kid should be left alone. TOI has almost half page article in today's newspaper. One good thing for Arjun is he is tall unlike Sachin. He is around 6'3 according to TOI. He has a quick inswinging yorker according to his coach Subroto Banerjee. We will get to see whether this is just hype or true once he gets into the U19 team.

22 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Yeah the kid should be left alone. TOI has almost half page article in today's newspaper. One good thing for Arjun is he is tall unlike Sachin. He is around 6'3 according to TOI. He has a quick inswinging yorker according to his coach Subroto Banerjee. We will get to see whether this is just hype or true once he gets into the U19 team.

Subroto Banerjee, the old Bihar/ Jharkhand pacer? wow, he was a military medium pacer. Anyway, Arjun reminds me of Shaun Pollock.

5 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Subroto Banerjee, the old Bihar/ Jharkhand pacer? wow, he was a military medium pacer. Anyway, Arjun reminds me of Shaun Pollock.

He is in good hands. Subroto is a good coach and knows about fast bowling. He worked with Yadav and when he was Vidarbha coach and Yadav had really improved till he was there.

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Very true. Most of the current lot of Pakistani pacers are like that.

No its actually true . The guys have been down on pace in the westindies and lack the zip that international class bowlers get . Dont think any of these guys will make it as a worldclass test bowler .Ishant should have been replaced a while back . Yadav disspoints whenever you sense he might turn a page .

I may be wrong though.

India needs to develop a pool of bowlers otherwise the overseas tests will be very painful with the current crop. India's problems have always been taking 20 wickets.

I rate the Pakistani attack for the future a lot more in comparison . Amir , Hassan and Abbas have massive potential as a test attack . Even the backup bowlers like Ehtisham and Bashir are class . The limited overs attack is just as potent.

No its actually true . The guys have been down on pace in the westindies and lack the zip that international class bowlers get . Dont think any of these guys will make it as a worldclass test bowler .Ishant should have been replaced a while back . Yadav disspoints whenever you sense he might turn a page .

I may be wrong though.

India needs to develop a pool of bowlers otherwise the overseas tests will be very painful with the current crop. India's problems have always been taking 20 wickets.

I rate the Pakistani attack for the future a lot more in comparison . Amir , Hassan and Abbas have massive potential as a test attack . Even the backup bowlers like Ehtisham and Bashir are class . The limited overs attack is just as potent.

What happened to that Atif jabbar guy?? He was talked to be genuinely fast!!!

Also please shade some lights on ehtisham and bashir, about their pace, height seam moment etc.