Home Minister Amit Shah tests positive for COVID-19

Singh bling

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I think he has faked it. Jo bhi uski maut ko chahega, sab yaad rakha jaayega.

I heard same thing with Amitabh Bachan that he has faked it to promote hospital that he is board member of... 

Conspiracy theories at its best.. lockdown has done more damage to our brains than bank balance.. 

52 minutes ago, veer said:

I heard same thing with Amitabh Bachan that he has faked it to promote hospital that he is board member of... 

Conspiracy theories at its best.. lockdown has done more damage to our brains than bank balance.. 

Areeye maine to mazyaak karyatha...

On 8/6/2020 at 10:09 PM, veer said:

It's TRUE, he's on the board of directors of Nanavati Hospital 

Dude this entire thing about politicians, rich people and movie stars and sports stars getting infected has been played out. This is just to tell the masses that this can happen to anyone regardless of wealth, power and social standing. Its all a lie and it has sinister intentions. Do you really believe that Boris johnson, Prince of Wales, Justin Trudeau all got it. If so why arent they on ventilators. They seem to have no difficulty talking, no signs of fever, etc. Some of them say they still have it and function normally. In fact I would say the whole covid situation is fake. They just called the common flu by a different name and put unnecessary pressure on people with job loss, wearing masks, temperature reading at every place you go to, and they are prepping them for forced vaccinations. Who knows whats in the vaccine. The vaccine may have the real virus :noidea: Other conspiracy theories are talkign about RFID chips in the vaccine. I wouldnt rule them out as well.

18 hours ago, adi B said:

Arre.. that was not in question.. question was did he and his family fake Corona to bring Nanavati's reputation back? Conspiracy theorists say that they did.. but I highly doubt that.. 

14 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Dude this entire thing about politicians, rich people and movie stars and sports stars getting infected has been played out. This is just to tell the masses that this can happen to anyone regardless of wealth, power and social standing. Its all a lie and it has sinister intentions. Do you really believe that Boris johnson, Prince of Wales, Justin Trudeau all got it. If so why arent they on ventilators. They seem to have no difficulty talking, no signs of fever, etc. Some of them say they still have it and function normally. In fact I would say the whole covid situation is fake. They just called the common flu by a different name and put unnecessary pressure on people with job loss, wearing masks, temperature reading at every place you go to, and they are prepping them for forced vaccinations. Who knows whats in the vaccine. The vaccine may have the real virus :noidea: Other conspiracy theories are talkign about RFID chips in the vaccine. I wouldnt rule them out as well.

Have you been watching a lot of web series lately? Kuch bhi....

On 8/10/2020 at 4:41 PM, adi B said:

And?

My logical explanation here would be that Nanavati is quite close to his home. It makes sense to get admitted there. Its a half decent hospital and it would be easy for his family to send him ghar ka khana. Also, charity begins at home. Or in this case near home. Maybe he saw some meaning in being a trustee there. 

Nothing seems out of the ordinary here. Must there be a gehri saazish in everything?

15 hours ago, Mariyam said:

And?

My logical explanation here would be that Nanavati is quite close to his home. It makes sense to get admitted there. Its a half decent hospital and it would be easy for his family to send him ghar ka khana. Also, charity begins at home. Or in this case near home. Maybe he saw some meaning in being a trustee there. 

Nothing seems out of the ordinary here. Must there be a gehri saazish in everything?

My jija ji has friends in top position in Nanavati, they said this weeks before ,I trust him In these matters .Its not like I give two hoots on bollycrap, just that a poster wrote it and I gave a confirmation in reply 

15 hours ago, Mariyam said:

And?

My jija ji has friends in top position in Nanavati, they said this weeks before ,I trust him In these matters .Its not like I give two hoots on bollycrap, just that a poster wrote it and I gave a confirmation in reply