Kohli: "Australian cricketers will never be my friends again" and now clarifies his stance through twitter

Just now, Prince_ said:

Attacking the poster instead of attacking the post seems to to be the habit of quite a few kids around here. 

Am I repeating myself? Looks like I m. Kohli have made so many outrageous comments in last couple of weeks that even I m losing the track of my posts. 

This post of yours I am pretty sure is similar to many of your other posts lol...no wonder you are losing a track of them.

At least be entertaining....Kohli has given so much ammunition to the fans as well as haters...if you want to counter it at least be productive in your effort rather than posts that make no sense and cure insomnia

42 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

Ask ur captain to talk like a mature guy and also don't forget to remind him that he's representing his national team not his gully / mohalla team. 

OH another thing, u should better learn to take criticism with an open mind and stop crying to the mods. 

Yes he's our captain now. Yours is shakib?

4 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

Looks like ur research project on my posts is going on pretty well. Keep up the good work. 

Strangely this is the first time I'm reading ur post. Perhaps most of ur previous ones were so insignificant that I overlooked them. 

That is fine.....I do not prefer to stand out like the way you have,so I take that as a complement. now buzz off

2 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

My previous response to u was edited by a mod and rightly so. Kids like u doesn't deserve such harsh words. 

Is it so hard to understand for ur tiny brain that u r the one who quoted me first, not me. Therefore, its u should get his *** out of this thread :laugh:

I quoted you because yes I saw crap and I pointed it out..and so have a lot of others as we can see by your reputation how much value your opinions hold here or how much sense you make...didn't need a genius to figure it out:.as they say samajhdaar ko ishaara kaafi hai...but ignorance is bliss I guess :phehe:

as as I said looks like you enjoy a good spanking ...to each their own I guess ..I will stay away :phehe:

enjoy more "red color". :hysterical: 

1 hour ago, Prince_ said:

Kohli is humiliating us in front of the world by acting like a teenage boy infront of the media. Wish he had the maturity of Smith or Williamson. 

I agree. It takes a whole new level of maturity to look to the dressing room for opinions and instructions when fully aware that it isn't permitted during DRS. Its the same kind of maturity Gabbar Singh showed when he looted sacks of flour from the hapless residents of Ramgarh and when Harshad Mehta hoodwinked other investors into distress selling, he was showing Steve Smith levels of maturity too.

Kohli, unfortunately isn't blessed with that kind of maturity.

Still he's a wonderful batsman and a match winning captain.

Edited by Mariyam
7 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

I hope u do know the fact that ppl tend lose their self consciousness during tensed moments, right? 

That match was hanging in balance and Smith's wicket was the only wicket that could alter the reasult of the match. 

Even the video footage has clearly showed that it was Handscomb who was suggesting Smith to look at the dressing room. Anyway that matter got resolved right in the middle of the pitch. 

But it's kohli who dragged it way too far by making outrageous claim that he had seen it couple of times. If that's the case then u tell me why did he chickened out from his position. Why did he fail to provide any proof.  

This is what's called immaturity ie blaming others without any sufficient proof. Kohli Is a brilliant player but he's far from being a mature guy. 

Kohli would be heartbroken to know that you don't rate him. :Cry:

19 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

WTF lol He should not talk like grade school students. He should stop treating them like his family enemies.  2000 Aussie team was far worse. Under punter they got even worse.  

The title is incendiary, Kolhi just said that "equations off the field have changed". There's a reason Steve Smith apologized twice in the presentation and also in the press conference.

I don't get why Austrayans have this weird sense of entitlement.

Entitled to respect, entitled to pitches that they consider 'fair' (read: pitches that suit their strengths), entitled to winning games without any resistance from the opposition.

You're never entitled to anything in life. You're supposed to EARN respect. You're supposed to EARN your victories. None of this is meant to be given away unconditionally. And its not obtained easily.

In this case, If they want Kohli's respect, they have to EARN it. The parameters for 'respect' are being defined by him, however 'unfair' they maybe. If you haven't his earned his respect, think about what you're doing wrong, because the fault is WITH YOU and nobody else. Or if his respect isn't that valuable to you, then shut the * up and move on with your life. You're not entitled to anything.

Austraya, true to their reputation as a country of low caste Englishmen, is doing neither. They continue to beg him for a bone at press conferences, and they are flogging a dead horse.

Meanwhile, India, and Kohli, will happily get on with their lives and focus on the next thing. Who's the real winner here?