Mumbai Indians - IPL 2017, "Duniya Hila Denge Hum"

asterix

I think the time has come for the nation to demand the probe of the IPL governing council members. We have to ensure that they are not using some lifetime JIO plan. NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST :protest: 

I believe this had to be done after the Bambis were destroyed in the first game by a certified garbage team like Pune. No other way a lota team like Bambis could be on a winning streak like this.

MI Punters... please make a note. On 22nd April MI has a home match Vs DD.

DD is a very good team and I want to keep my Match Thread win record for sone time. Hence I request any our punters to create the MT. "Good Enough" you'll be eligible in the next year IPL if you continue to support MI. :nice:

Please confirm by tomorrow who's going to make the MT...

On 4/16/2017 at 1:48 PM, Mariyam said:

An American accusing others of having churbi??

That is like Eminem extolling the virtues of Shastriya sangeet.

PS: I've no charbi whatsoever. I be :star:

Looks like you're extolling the virtues of Eminem :giggle:

1 hour ago, asterix said:

DD is a very good team and I want to keep my Match Thread win record for sone time. Hence I request any our punters to create the MT. "Good Enough" you'll be eligible in the next year IPL if you continue to support MI. :nice:

Don't worry about DD. Dravid will take care of it by "resting" Pant and Nadeem :agree: 

13 hours ago, asterix said:

darr gaye kya  :mad: