Best strategy to deal with Kashmiri Stone pelters

narenpande1

22 hours ago, Tibarn said:

^:lol:  Princess doesn't even remember what he posts. 

Go ahead and visit this thread where you supported flooding Jammu with Rohingya. When I say we shouldn't allow Rohingyas, you decide to vomit your brain cell all over the thread. 

Learn to read better. I supported taking in Rohingya refugees. Nowhere did i support taking in Rohingya refugees and settling them in Kashmir, infact i distinctly opposed it. But Chaddis love creating strawman arguments.

According to your favorite reference, Wikipedia, Kashmir Valley is roughly 130 by 30 km, with a population of roughly 7 million. I realize that math isn't your strong suit, but one would have to bring in over 7 million non-Muslim Kashmiris just for a simple majority. For strong majority, over 12-14 milion people.

Of the 7 million, over 1 million live in Srinagar, and the valley altogether has a population density of 1, 165.7 per square mile, which is higher than the population density of Bangladesh, a famously overpopulated country. The total area of Kashmir valley is 16,000 square km or 6,100 square miles, and you want to flood it with another 7-14 million people.  

You're dumb enough to think that 7-14 million people would willingly go to an unsafe shithole like Kashmir valley, that those 7-14 million people would be adequately protected from spontaneously exploding Jihadis by security personnel armed with pellet guns, and that an area of of a little over 6,100 square miles has the capacity to absorb a doubling or tripling of its population, while at the same adequately providing economic activity/security/stability? I'm not surprised that you didn't think that through. :lol:  

Nothing more than childish ignorance about demographic growth patterns or what/how to change demographic balance in a differential growth model. But then again, this is the domain of engineers and not psuedo-scientist biologists. 

I realize a leech like yourself is cool with living off of welfare in Canada, but most honorable people don't have living off of government assistance as a life goal or sign of achievement, especially not when living surrounded by hostile people who can spontaneously explode.   

A person who's spent more time living off of other people's money (Daddy's wealth) than earned his own way, should not be lecturing people who've spent a bigger part of their life earning an income than being a burden. Either way, glib psuedo-libertarianism is all the rage amongst early-20-something children is a bit cute, but largely irrelevant to this thread. Don't expect a Baniya to understand the merits of a welfare society either.

Here's a couple:

Inapplicable and nothing more than glib sophistry. Nowhere did USA suspend the right to trial (seggregation is NOT the same as charges levied without trial) and nowhere does it equate to killing people without due process being applied. So try again, kiddo.

Palestine adopts similar strategy. The terrorists attack Israeli forces and then hide among civilians. Israel would be put in a difficult situation as when it attacks, civilians could get killed which in turn would generate more support for the terrorists 

So the next question is how to tackle such a situation. Below are a few suggestions:

• First, everyone in Ind needs to be united on the stand on Kashmir. We can't have a few folks supporting Kashmiris miscreants in the name of "freedom of whatever". All political parties should be united on such issues 
  • Second, Ind would need to take the citizen identification system such as Aadhaar to the next level in Kashmir. Make it compulsory in Kashmir Valley. When everyone in the valley is in the database, people caught instigating violence against Ind should have remarks against them which all government agencies can view. Once they are in the database, if there is any violence, the punishment would go up incrementally 
  • Passing a law requiring one to keep the Aadhar card  all the time when outside of their homes in Kashmir Valley. So even if you want to go out to throw stones, you would be required to keep one. Protesters found w/o the card can be deported immediately or put in prison. Many protesters hide behind the mask and come from across the border. This rule will make that difficult. If caught, there would be remarks in govt systems against you. If you do not have the card, double the trouble for you 
  • Any kid pelting stones would be put in to social security. Parents charged for neglect 
  • More investment in policing activities and setting up of large prisons, which would also signal the govt's intent to the miscreants 

Ind would need to educate the people in valley that they cannot get away by breaking the law and order situation. The "problem" should clearly be identified and framed as "liberating PoK and integrating it with Ind"  

Additionally, Ind would need to keep constant pressure on Pak. Many folks imprudently advocate turning LoC into international border which signals to Pak that Ind is not interested in PoK allowing Pak to solely concentrate on J&K.  Ind will have to make it clear that if Pak continues to interfere, it would lose PoK, which is officially Ind's territory

Edited by zen

18 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Learn to read better. I supported taking in Rohingya refugees. Nowhere did i support taking in Rohingya refugees and settling them in Kashmir, infact i distinctly opposed it. But Chaddis love creating strawman arguments.

Hijda still hasn't learned his lesson. The original post you made in response to mine was a strawman, and now you criticize me. Hypocritical git,:rofl: you attacked an argument that I only wanted Hindu refugees, one I didn't make in the post you quoted. It looks like the inbreeding  continues to hurt you. Follow your own advice and learn how to read. 

I love how you spend so much time writing your posts, thinking I read them. I don't take your posts seriously enough to read them, unless they are addressed to me.  In case you haven't noticed, I don't consider someone who's too much of a coward to give references for his beliefs as worthy of taking seriously.  It's almost like you know your beliefs are bullsh*t, but argue anyway. Insecure prick. :rofl: 

Gappu starts a sentence with "But" and is telling me to learn how to read better. If your English wasn't so shitty, I would maybe spend time caring what you post. 

Nothing more than childish ignorance about demographic growth patterns or what/how to change demographic balance in a differential growth model. But then again, this is the domain of engineers and not psuedo-scientist biologists. 

This eunuch thinks "there's objective evidence for humans being blank slates" and links to webMD as a scientific reference. Nautanki saale. :rofl:

Demographic growth patterns are also a domain of Biology, you retard.  There's another subject you failed at your madrasa back in Dhaka. What's the list look like now? Let's see: Biology, History, Statistics, Economics, Logic, and Psychology. I'm sure I'm missing one, but what can I do, your stupidity knows no bounds.  :rofl:

Notice how the hijda shifts goalposts below. His original solution was to "flood Kashmir demographically"

The easiest, peaceful solution to Kashmir is to repeal article 370 and demographically flood them, like China did in Xinjiang.

Then this hijda changes to differential growth models, acting like his original post implied a gradual increase in non-Muslim population :rofl:

demographic balance in a differential growth model.

This is called shifting goalposts you half-wit.

Here's another English lesson for you: a flood isn't a gradual submerging of an area. It is a rapid inundation of an area. Seriously, why is your English so bad? Is it the inbreeding? :thinking:

In your first post you advocate the equivalent of flooding an area, ie rapid demographic change. In your second, you advocate gradual change of demographics. Why don't you either learn English? 

The git just ignores the economy. :facepalm:He fashions himself a nation-builder, but doesn't have a plan for the economy while tripling a region's population. 

The coward also fails to address how exactly his solution is peaceful. That's what happens when old degenerates talk out of their arse.  :rofl: He also gave no evidence that Chinese occupation of Xianjiang was peaceful. Idiot doesn't realize that the Chinese also demographically took over Tibet, while also having over 1 million people killed and numerous accusations of torture by Tibetan groups. I'm sure the Chinese were peaceful in Xianjiang.  :facepalm: 

A person who's spent more time living off of other people's money (Daddy's wealth) than earned his own way, should not be lecturing people who've spent a bigger part of their life earning an income than being a burden. Either way, glib psuedo-libertarianism is all the rage amongst early-20-something children is a bit cute, but largely irrelevant to this thread. Don't expect a Baniya to understand the merits of a welfare society either.

Cool story bro, tell it again. :rofl:  

Why don't you back up your claim about the merits of a welfare society. Oh, wait, that's right, you were too much of a coward to address economic arguments when you started a fight on that topic. What's new, an effete coward who is too afraid to provide references for any argument he makes, was too afraid to support his economic beliefs either. This welfare-queen's idea of economic policy is "Scandinavia bro," even though he doesn't know their economic history.  :rofl:

Let's see a reference on the merits of a welfare society, or you could put on your wife's gagra and ghoonghat and go dance in a corner to your old Bollywood songs. They need more hijdas in Bollywood, you would be perfect.:finger:

I love how the gliberal is spreading hatred toward vaniyas now. So much for the tolerance this glib pontificates about. Spread ethnic hatred in some threads, caste hatred in others, it's almost like he is a superficial liberal, ie a gliberal.  :rofl:

Here's another history lesson, virtually every one of the countries in the "West", where you dream of leeching off of, were free-market capitalist when they became wealthy. Too bad your history is too poor to know that. Everyone is still waiting for that ancient Indian history thread. :rofl:

Lol, this git thinks I am a libertarian. Here's a news flash retard, a liberation is pro-immigration and is socially liberal. I also never called myself a liberal. Make up your mind git, am I a chaddi, a glib, or a libertarian? More cognitive dissonance. Inbreeding ka side effects. :lol:

Inapplicable and nothing more than glib sophistry. Nowhere did USA suspend the right to trial (seggregation is NOT the same as charges levied without trial) and nowhere does it equate to killing people without due process being applied. So try again, kiddo.

You spelled segregation wrong. You even need spell check to spell a simple word like segregation. That famous mule-o-gadha low IQ at work again. :facepalm:

Gappu thinks I was talking about segregation. :rofl: News flash retard, segregation occurred primarily in the 1900's in the South, ie erstwhile confederacy. Lincoln was during the Civil War 1860s, ie the slavery era, not segregation era. Once again, Wikipedia historian showing his knowledge. Once again, everyone is still waiting for that ancient Indian history thread. Even I am interested in how many pages of Wikipedia you're going to plagiarize.  :aetsch:

You used the phrase due process without understanding what habeas corpus is, what a clown. Due process can't exist without habeas corpus. :rofl:This gliberal just decided that not having a right to trial is part of due process. Mule-o-gadha, the shameless git even sucks at googling. :lol: 

Inapplicable because you say so. Where have I heard that argument before? Oh, that's right, you repeat that in every thread you pollute with your presence. Your allergy to evidence is pathetic. Go ahead and show how any of the Japanese-Americans in the US, Chinese-Indians in India, or Union citizens in the United states, had due process. Here's a hint, they didn't. I can give some more as well, but you seem to have lost your mental stability already. 

Edited by Tibarn

4 hours ago, Tibarn said:

Hijda still hasn't learned his lesson. The original post you made in response to mine was a strawman, and now you criticize me. Hypocritical git,:rofl: you attacked an argument that I only wanted Hindu refugees, one I didn't make in the post you quoted. It looks like the inbreeding  continues to hurt you. Follow your own advice and learn how to read. 

I love how you spend so much time writing your posts, thinking I read them. I don't take your posts seriously enough to read them, unless they are addressed to me.  In case you haven't noticed, I don't consider someone who's too much of a coward to give references for his beliefs as worthy of taking seriously.  It's almost like you know your beliefs are bullsh*t, but argue anyway. Insecure prick. :rofl: 

Through all that filth and idiocy, it doesnt change the fact that your charge is a false charge because you haven't read my posts. Since you haven't read my posts, is why you continously misrepresent and misunderstand my position. 
And i didn't think you'd be man enough to admit your mistake that nowhere did i argue for re-settling Rohingyas in Kashmir. But then again, you are just figuring out how to be an adult and not live off of daddy's bank account, so i don't expect grown up responses from you.

Demographic growth patterns are also a domain of Biology, you retard.  There's another subject you failed at your madrasa back in Dhaka. What's the list look like now? Let's see: Biology, History, Statistics, Economics, Logic, and Psychology. I'm sure I'm missing one, but what can I do, your stupidity knows no bounds.  :rofl:

Notice how the hijda shifts goalposts below. His original solution was to "flood Kashmir demographically"

No shifting goalposts. I still stand by 'flood Kashmir demographically'. Too bad you have no idea what that entails over a time-based scenario and took it to a childish interpretation as 'instant flood'. You clearly have no idea what 'demographic growth patterns' are, as your analysis has zero time based considertions or the concept of population replacement rates. But then again, these are real world problems, not hypothetical petri dish in the lab, so your inexperience is showing.

He fashions himself a nation-builder, but doesn't have a plan for the economy while tripling a region's population. 

Classic ignorance of actual demographic replacement patterns. 

In your first post you advocate the equivalent of flooding an area, ie rapid demographic change. In your second, you advocate gradual change of demographics. Why don't you either learn English? 

A rapid demographic change, to anyone with an actual understanding of demographical trends, means over a few generations. Not in 2 years. But then again, kids who are too busy misrepresenting other people's arguments and are barely out of school obviously don't realize the nature of the proposal in front of them.

That's what happens when old degenerates talk out of their arse.  :rofl: He also gave no evidence that Chinese occupation of Xianjiang was peaceful. Idiot doesn't realize that the Chinese also demographically took over Tibet, while also having over 1 million people killed and numerous accusations of torture by Tibetan groups. I'm sure the Chinese were peaceful in Xianjiang.

TAR is not being demographically changed to a significant degree simply because not enough Chinese are staying PERMANENTLY in TAR due to altitude related issues. There is no evidence of Chinese movement in Xinjiang being violent population replacement. Hence it was/is peaceful. Feel free to substantiate evidence of it being violent on a scale that'd indicate society-wide violence and demographic displacement in Xinjiang.

This welfare-queen's idea of economic policy is "Scandinavia bro," even though he doesn't know their economic history.

At no point was the economic history of Scandinavia relevant, because the argument never was 'welfare state leads to the most rapid economic growth'.  One small lesson for you kiddo : Slow and steady wins the race.

Here's another history lesson, virtually every one of the countries in the "West", where you dream of leeching off of, were free-market capitalist when they became wealthy. Too bad your history is too poor to know that. Everyone is still waiting for that ancient Indian history thread. 

Here is another lesson for kiddos like you: plenty of countries in the west continue to be rich and sustain the riches of their society through welfare-state model. Too bad you are too disingenuous to recognize that simple fact. 

4 hours ago, Tibarn said:

Lol, this git thinks I am a libertarian. Here's a news flash retard, a liberation is pro-immigration and is socially liberal. I also never called myself a liberal. Make up your mind git, am I a chaddi, a glib, or a libertarian? More cognitive dissonance. Inbreeding ka side effects.

So you are denying saying you are a libertarian ? Yes/no ?

You spelled segregation wrong. You even need spell check to spell a simple word like segregation. That famous mule-o-gadha low IQ at work again.

I may not care about spell-check, but if i am a 'Gadhaa' for screwing up spelling, then what are you, for being dumb enough to put in a different word - such as liberation ?? Probably a donkey's fecal emissions, it'd seem. Instant karma for a hypocritical twit. 

:phehe::phehe::yahoo:

You used the phrase due process without understanding what habeas corpus is, what a clown. Due process can't exist without habeas corpus. 

And a clown like you does not know that Habeas corpus can be suspended and there can still be due process applied to a murder investigation. 

You advocated for people to go guns blazing in Kashmir against any and all protesters. I said due process need to be applied. Unless you can show us examples of a nation succeeding by suspending trial for death row (this is what killing people without due process means), you have no case, kiddo.

o ahead and show how any of the Japanese-Americans in the US, Chinese-Indians in India, or Union citizens in the United states, had due process. Here's a hint, they didn't. I can give some more as well, but you seem to have lost your mental stability already. 

None of those are relevant, because none of those match your demands. Unless you can show us example of a country benefiting from murdering its own citizens (which is what having no trial for acts that would have death penalty applied would be, instead of just killing them straight up as you wanted), you have no case, kiddo. So try again

:phehe::phehe:

Edited by Muloghonto

@Tibarn

@Muloghonto

waise 70 lakh non-kashmiris ko populate karne ki jarurat nahi hai.

For ex. out of 70 lac, 50% are women. and 50% of men between 0-15 (too young) or 50+ years old (too old) age group.

15-50 year males could be arnd 17-18 lacs.

A maximum 15 lac armed army/crpf men would be sufficient. Make it a summer resort of sorts for these 15 lac armed IA/crpf men, let them enjoy the weather, scenery and clean environment . Have them living in towns, villages, cities, near mosques, near colleges . everywhere. I prefer violent means for anti-nationals but this approach will give results (no noise, stone pelting etc. in the valley) in non-violent way. 

Right now also, there is army/crpf presence but not as much as 15 lacs plus army is mostly at LoC (which is also a must), not living within the population

7 hours ago, zen said:

@Tibarn bhais ke aage been baja raha hai 

:phehe:

I'm just so eager to hear the great Gappu's economic plan. Only a great intellectual like him can explain how to triple the population of an overpopulated region, in a state which is among the leaders in the country in unemployment and with few resources, while providing economic opportunities/incentives to such a great degree that for 7-14 million people would be willing to risk physical security to move there. I'd wager the fantasy he will write will make George R. R. Martin and James R R Tolkien blush redder than Gappu's panties. 

(On a lighter note, this guy Gappu is like a psychotic ex-girlfirend, he is so desperate for my attention that makes sure to quote any random post I make in a thread, hoping to start a flame-war, and then he cries about how I don't read his posts even though I've told him multiple times I don't take him seriously. :rofl: )

4 hours ago, randomGuy said:

For ex. out of 70 lac, 50% are women. and 50% of men between 0-15 (too young) or 50+ years old (too old) age group.

A maximum 15 lac armed army/crpf men would be sufficient. Make it a summer resort of sorts for these 15 lac armed IA/crpf men, let them enjoy the weather, scenery and clean environment . Have them living in towns, villages, cities, near mosques, near colleges . everywhere. I prefer violent means for anti-nationals but this approach will give results (no noise, stone pelting etc. in the valley) in non-violent way. 

Right now also, there is army/crpf presence but not as much as 15 lacs plus army is mostly at LoC (which is also a must), not living within the population

If we change the demographics enough, those people will be willing to send armed women & children, first with stones and later strapped with explosives. That pattern is clear from around the world. The idea that either a demographic flooding or a gradual demographic change will be peaceful is ignorant and naive on Gappu's part. Even the example he "cited", Xianjiiang wasn't peaceful, outside of his imagination. 

I'm not sure even armymen would want to summer vacation there. Why would someone want to bring their wife and kids to an area that requires that many Even when the BJP was making noise about setting up Pandit colonies to facilitate their return to Kashmir, there wasn't exactly an enthusiastic response.

The most peaceful method would be reeducation. There are extreme but nonviolent ways to do this, pioneered by Gappu's own firang masters, but the "Human Rights" leeches would start their randi rona immediately. That's assuming any Indian political party had the stones to actually try to solve the problem, which they don't.

Proper reeducation would have them making statements like the Kaala Angrez did here:

troll.png

44 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

:phehe:

I'm just so eager to hear the great Gappu's economic plan. Only a great intellectual like him can explain how to triple the population of an overpopulated region, in a state which is among the leaders in the country in unemployment and with few resources, while providing economic opportunities/incentives to such a great degree that for 7-14 million people would be willing to risk physical security to move there. I'd wager the fantasy he will write will make George R. R. Martin and James R R Tolkien blush redder than Gappu's panties. 

(On a lighter note, this guy Gappu is like a psychotic ex-girlfirend, he is so desperate for my attention that makes sure to quote any random post I make in a thread, hoping to start a flame-war, and then he cries about how I don't read his posts even though I've told him multiple times I don't take him seriously. :rofl: )

If we change the demographics enough, those people will be willing to send armed women & children, first with stones and later strapped with explosives. That pattern is clear from around the world. The idea that either a demographic flooding or a gradual demographic change will be peaceful is ignorant and naive on Gappu's part. Even the example he "cited", Xianjiiang wasn't peaceful, outside of his imagination. 

I'm not sure even armymen would want to summer vacation there. Why would someone want to bring their wife and kids to an area that requires that many Even when the BJP was making noise about setting up Pandit colonies to facilitate their return to Kashmir, there wasn't exactly an enthusiastic response.

The most peaceful method would be reeducation. There are extreme but nonviolent ways to do this, pioneered by Gappu's own firang masters, but the "Human Rights" leeches would start their randi rona immediately. That's assuming any Indian political party had the stones to actually try to solve the problem, which they don't.

Proper reeducation would have them making statements like the Kaala Angrez did here:

oho...I said a Summer resort of sorts for armed soldiers only, not for their wives and children. From the estimated total 17-18 lac kashmiri males in 15-50 age group, at max 20% would be trouble makers (stone throwers etc.) at present. I am proposing armed soldiers outnumbering these trouble makers by multiple folds to be living within them. Don't you think that would make them feel absolutely powerless against India to be throwing stones etc. anymore?

Edited by randomGuy

2 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

oho...I said a Summer resort of sorts for armed soldiers only, not for their wives and children. From the estimated total 17-18 lac kashmiri males in 15-50 age group, at max 20% would be trouble makers (stone throwers etc.) at present. I am proposing armed soldiers outnumbering these trouble makers by multiple folds to be living within them. Don't you think that would make them feel absolutely powerless against India to be throwing stones etc. anymore?

I'm not sure one can go on summer vacation without one's wife:phehe:, kids can be left with their grandparents. 

If the soldiers would willingly live there during Summer and are armed, with the authority to take action when trouble occurs, then sure, but without that authority, what difference will that make? The human rights-walas already caused an issue with the pellet guns...

The valley is a really congested area, so the troops we have in Kashmir are already all around the areas which are , particularly in Srinagar. That hasn't stopped all the anti-social elements from stone-pelting and such.  There are around 6-7 lakh soldiers in Kashmir already, and the population is only 7 million, so there is already a ratio of 1 soldier for 10 civilians. Using your hypothetical numbers of 20% of 18 lakh, that would be 3.6 lakh trouble-makers. So 7 lakh soldiers, 3.6 lakh trouble-makers would be almost 2 soldiers for each trouble-maker.  If we go by those numbers, then the trouble-makers still haven't been discouraged @ ~2 to 1, but maybe a higher ratio would help. I still think the bigger issue is that the soldiers there have their hands tied.

51 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

I'm not sure one can go on summer vacation without one's wife:phehe:, kids can be left with their grandparents. 

If the soldiers would willingly live there during Summer and are armed, with the authority to take action when trouble occurs, then sure, but without that authority, what difference will that make? The human rights-walas already caused an issue with the pellet guns...

The valley is a really congested area, so the troops we have in Kashmir are already all around the areas which are , particularly in Srinagar. That hasn't stopped all the anti-social elements from stone-pelting and such.  There are around 6-7 lakh soldiers in Kashmir already, and the population is only 7 million, so there is already a ratio of 1 soldier for 10 civilians. Using your hypothetical numbers of 20% of 18 lakh, that would be 3.6 lakh trouble-makers. So 7 lakh soldiers, 3.6 lakh trouble-makers would be almost 2 soldiers for each trouble-maker.  If we go by those numbers, then the trouble-makers still haven't been discouraged @ ~2 to 1, but maybe a higher ratio would help. I still think the bigger issue is that the soldiers there have their hands tied.

This number (6-7 lac soldiers) is in total J&K or just in Kashmir? Also, I think I mentioned most of IA is at LoC, I think you understand the difference between being at LoC and to be living within the locals. 

Yes, I mean soldiers with authority to take action. But the main reason behind the suggestion is to show strength through sheer numbers making  trouble-makers realise the worthlessness and futility of their actions and making them resign mentally.

Think how your own Outlook will change with regards to visiting inner Kashmir for vacation etc. when you know that army men live in every gali and nukkad.

And Your point on population density is wrong. Compared to cities around the world, population density of valley is very very small.

My dad still goes to Palampur (his friend has paternal property there) or some other place during summers with friends.  Anyway We shouldn't be stuck at the term 'summer vacation'. :)

Edited by randomGuy

8 hours ago, Tibarn said:

I couldn't give a rat's behind whether you read my comments or not. What i do give a rat's behind about and you are not man enough to admit, is having false accusations levelled. You accused me of wanting to import Rohingyas into Kashmir. Despite the fact that i made it clear that i want us to help Rohingya refugees but not stash them in Kashmir. Since you admitted that you don't read my posts, it should be easy for you to see where you went wrong and apologize. But then again, you are not old enough for that i suppose.

Its a hard concept for racists and chaddis to comprehend, but not every foreigner is worse than every native and i stand by the statement that i am GLAD that the English rid us of the backwards, tribalistic and pillaging Marathas. 

Last i checked, the Bengali villages have folk songs about Maratha terrorizing the innocents. We don't have songs about the Brits butchering the young and innocent. Look up the song 'Bargi elo deshe'. 

So yes, good riddance from the Marathas.

18 hours ago, randomGuy said:

@Tibarn

@Muloghonto

Bhai, demographic flooding is a long term solution. Ie, over the next 30-40 years.

First step is repeal article 370. Then Indians will buy property in Kashmir.  Once you own the property, you decide who lives in it. If government 'pulls a China in Xinjiang' and offers tax breaks/tax credits for people to work in Kashmir, this will result in lot of migrant workers from Bihar, Bengal, Vidharbha, UP, etc. ending up in Kashmir. Give it time and they will marry into the locals too. Hindu-muslim marriage both way (i.e., either being girl or boy) is getting increasingly common in the cities of India. You think 'Kashmiriyat' will survive 3-4 decades of inter-marriage and demographically 'pushing in' to Kashmir ? 
And this will also lead to a hindu-majority demographic in Jammu, Ladakh, etc. which then would be easy to break away from Kashmir and create new states. 
There is already drive in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir to disassociate Gilgit-Baltistan from Kashmir. They call themselves 'Balawaristanis', which means 'highlanders'. 
It will also be easier for us to appeal reunification with PoK, as their people are already wanting out of Kashmir identity. 

If these happen, within 30-40 years, Kashmir will just be the valley, with Ladakh its own state and Jammu can be the new Dogra-sthan. 

Demographic flood means 'beating the rate of native growth'. With immigration + inter-marriage. It doesn't mean 'get >X people into Kashmir immediately, if X is the population of Kashmir', like our student-kid naively thinks. 

China didn't flood Xinjiang in a year..or even a decade. It started in the 70s and is still ongoing. And through inter-marriage and migrant workers, they've managed to increase Han population from 15% to 45% in the last 40 years.

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Bhai, demographic flooding is a long term solution. Ie, over the next 30-40 years.

First step is repeal article 370. Then Indians will buy property in Kashmir.  Once you own the property, you decide who lives in it. If government 'pulls a China in Xinjiang' and offers tax breaks/tax credits for people to work in Kashmir, this will result in lot of migrant workers from Bihar, Bengal, Vidharbha, UP, etc. ending up in Kashmir. Give it time and they will marry into the locals too. Hindu-muslim marriage both way (i.e., either being girl or boy) is getting increasingly common in the cities of India. You think 'Kashmiriyat' will survive 3-4 decades of inter-marriage and demographically 'pushing in' to Kashmir ? 
And this will also lead to a hindu-majority demographic in Jammu, Ladakh, etc. which then would be easy to break away from Kashmir and create new states. 
There is already drive in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir to disassociate Gilgit-Baltistan from Kashmir. They call themselves 'Balawaristanis', which means 'highlanders'. 
It will also be easier for us to appeal reunification with PoK, as their people are already wanting out of Kashmir identity. 

If these happen, within 30-40 years, Kashmir will just be the valley, with Ladakh its own state and Jammu can be the new Dogra-sthan. 

Demographic flood means 'beating the rate of native growth'. With immigration + inter-marriage. It doesn't mean 'get >X people into Kashmir immediately, if X is the population of Kashmir', like our student-kid naively thinks. 

China didn't flood Xinjiang in a year..or even a decade. It started in the 70s and is still ongoing. And through inter-marriage and migrant workers, they've managed to increase Han population from 15% to 45% in the last 40 years.

Repealing article 370 should be done as early as possible. Maybe Modi has some stretegy, he is preparing ground by showing to the country what much of Kashmiri netas and public is all about.

I appreciate your view on demographic flooding. But ensuring security might be difficult due to Pakistani and local militants. Which is also why Kashmiri Hindus had to move out.  Which is why I suggested having armed soldiers live in every gali and nukkad first. Make the trouble makers surrender mentally, their fate to India.

1 minute ago, randomGuy said:

Repealing article 370 should be done as early as possible. Maybe Modi has some stretegy, he is preparing ground by showing to the country what much of Kashmiri netas and public is all about.

I appreciate your view on demographic flooding. But ensuring security might be difficult due to Pakistani and local militants. Which is also why Kashmiri Hindus had to move out.  Which is why I suggested having armed soldiers live in every gali and nukkad first. Make the trouble makers surrender mentally, their fate to India.

1. The 'strategy' for 370 is no big secret. It involves getting a BJP majority in Rajya Sabha. Which will take time, because it will happen only when BJP controls majority of state legislatures AND the previous round of state-nominated Rajya Sabha members retire. So its going to take another 4-6 years for BJP to get Rajya Sabha majority. And without Rajya Sabha majority, we cannot repeal 370.

2. Security was a big issue when the Pandits were evicted. Since then, security has improved massively. But its always harder to convince refugees to go back to their homes, if it isn't completely safe. IMO, if the Pandits were in the valley today, they wouldn't be leaving. 

3. yes, security apparatus needs to improve. But what India (including Kashmir) requires, is a massive expansion in judiciary branch. More judges, jails and courthouses. That way, any violence against property and person will be processed a lot faster. We need western standard turnarounds in property disputes & attacks on person - i.e. ~ 2-6 months to resolution. Or else, it becomes hard to deter crime when people can post bail and hang around for years till trial. (No credible judicial system will refuse bail till trial for small-time crime, especially first offence against property or person, especially if its small time vandalism and assault).

4. We need better trained police. Military are not police, yet they are forced to do the job of the police. Which is patently unfair to them. Its like putting a trained killer (which is what the military are) to be the hall monitor and dispute resolution personnel.  The military is trained to kill. Not to de-escalate and keep the peace. That is the job of the police.

5. We also need a western style RCMP/FBI branch of the police. That is directly under the control of the centre. Otherwise our police force becomes mired in state level politics and corrupt. Which is the case currently. State-level police is fine for micro-managing the police force. But we also need a police force that is directly under the command of the centre.