MS Dhoni Videos

5 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Awesome :hatsoff:

Thanks for the efforts .

May be we need to show the sscomp's sixes compilation to MSD or reach out to him with that link somehow, that might inspire him a bit more to pick up his strike rate which has been in question recently.

SSCOMP you should tweet him that link regularly, so he gets to see it somehow. And offcourse he will like the effort of putting it all together as it is one tough job. 

7 hours ago, Cricketics said:

May be we need to show the sscomp's sixes compilation to MSD or reach out to him with that link somehow, that might inspire him a bit more to pick up his strike rate which has been in question recently.

SSCOMP you should tweet him that link regularly, so he gets to see it somehow. And offcourse he will like the effort of putting it all together as it is one tough job. 

Lol it will be deleted soon because of stupid copyrights. The reason why I didn't post it on twitter. 

3 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

One knock against WI,where him and RP notched up brilliant

Partnership for 10th wicket and remained unbeaten for 90 something.

That's one series whose proper footage is not available anywhere. Whatever available is low quality highlights. 

Still here is a 2 minute video of that innings. 

Will post a longer 1 if i could find a proper footage for this match. 

https://streamable.com/f89c1

Posting a lot of videos today since i will be absent for around a week. 

MS Dhoni 50 vs AUS 2nd ODI 2007

MS Dhoni 50 v SL CB Series 2008  (I have only the winning shot from this match. Looks a great match from the scorecard and another classic dhoni chase but the source video has only this much :( , will upload bigger one when i find it. )

Scorecard :- http://www.espncricinfo.com/cbs/engine/current/match/291366.html

MS Dhoni 58 v AUS 2nd ODI 2007

MS Dhoni 88 v SL CB Series 2008

MS Dhoni 50 of 26 v ENG 5th ODI 2011

MS Dhoni 68 of 35 v South Africa 2010

MS Dhoni 54 v PAK 2nd ODI 2012-13

I will try to post the stumpings compilation next month. :)

Edited by sscomp32
1 hour ago, sscomp32 said:

MS Dhoni 50 v SL CB Series 2008  (I have only the winning shot from this match. Looks a great match from the scorecard and another classic dhoni chase but the source video has only this much :( , will upload bigger one when i find it. )

Scorecard :- http://www.espncricinfo.com/cbs/engine/current/match/291366.html

Found a news report of that match. 

This match also he didn't score any boundary. I guess he was trying to do the same in 4th ODI v WI but got too slow and then just couldn't accelerate. :(( 

On 7/6/2017 at 5:03 PM, Laaloo said:

Ok fine maybe its too early to upload todays innings?

Can you please upload the last match? I want to see the dedication and the determination of a man who refuses to score a boundary for a 100 balls. :hatsoff:

Eagerly waiting :pray:

Come on this was an honest request. Are you uploading at the same rate as Dhonis innings? Explains why you havent posted yet ;(

Just now, Sidhoni said:

Yeah saw it on tv too. The movie reminded me of it again.

Actually at that point I was interested in seeing how Gambhir does and hadn't really heard about Dhoni. :-)

yup i had no idea about dhoni to

The game was on tv n i just started watching it and this guys batting blew me.

I remeber telling to my frend after wards we found our gilly. He kept asking me were is that player till one year and the wait for him to debut was getting frustated. Parthiv was being backed by ganguly way to much and dravid was also becoming disinterested in kreping post 2003 yet ganguly stuck to his old ideas . People blame todays captain n they forget past was same.  Neways then came sandeep patil fav karthik whom he kept touting as pocket dynamite in cricket programe he use to do for star news. He shud have debut a lot earlier. 

And the moment he stuck 148 how relief i was telling this to my frend this was the player.

Yea even i was intersted in watching gambhir as i heard about him a lot in domestic. I think this is were dhoni saw the potential on gambhir as odi player and backed him over a senior legend like sourav in cn series 2008. A lot of people forget this also while blaming dhoni for his disliking of gambhir in india