Steve Smith’s mind is ahead of MS Dhoni’s: Sanjiv Goenka

TNAmarkFrmIndia

This is the reason this team needs to go.

Which other owner behaves like this?

Putting  down players in public.

Even Mallya remove RD but did not put him down in public.

I hope this man does not get to have a team next year.

Karma do haunts back, dhoni is the same who took a dig at his own players in press conference in Bangladesh he also called out your favorite bhuvi calling him he is just bowling to survive live on pc. In Bangladesh, no doubt he is getting the dose of his own medicine and phoney character like dhoni rightfully deserves it.

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

Ohh so you didn't watched this years IPL, I actually can't explain you about his credentials field placements etc in words here, but the fact that smith captained an almost equally rubbish team as that of rps2016 to finals does speaks a lot also dropping bhatia dindas playing tripathi etc. Are some of his master stroke decisions.

How is it the same team as last year?

Stokes...leading the most valuable player chart.

Tahir...would have been in the run for purple cap if he played the entire season.

Last  year Smith abandoned the ship midway.

20 minutes ago, beetle said:

Tahir...would have been in the run for purple cap if he played the entire season.

Stokes was Smith's selection. So 1 more point  bragging point for Smith. This guy is awesome. :hatsoff: It is not Smith's fault that he picks most valuable player in Stokes but dhoni picks Dinda, Bhatia and RP Singh. Lol. We all know how RP Singh got a team last year. :hysterical:

In fact most Aussies are very good captains. Their ever positive attitude and obsession to win rubs on teammates. Only Kohli and Gambhir has/had that attitude in Indian team. Not saying others don't want to win but they are not as intense as these guys. These guys want to win badly. They do not take losing as part of a PROCESS.

Why not madam??? Last years team had kp, albie morkel, Mitchell marsh etc. In their team all equally world class players if you compare to that this year had only stokes and tahir you mentioned,its the impotency,stubbornness and inability of dhoni which booted them to them to number 7.

Yes Smith is great too.But as I said read the tag line difference.

Tag line difference is for you guys to keep yourself happy... I'm more than happy with the Team Performance Difference under the Mastermind Smith... :nice:

What's there to keep happy?

Why would it matter lol.Just stating the fact.

Because if you read the tag carefully it's only mentioning about M$D Helicopter Shot.

But since you are Fan boy so you'll read PWNE=M$D...

:cantstop:

5 hours ago, SLICKR392 said:

8) Can copy my paste my thread on an OT or merge it. I love you, btw. Would bend down for you.

Awww. Reminds me of all the group trolling and ICF chats all of us used to do. :icflove:

Please make a kickass thread, and hope that the ICF officials and mods make it the official thread.

1 hour ago, UnknownGenius said:

Trolling aside. here are the facts

Last year Pune lost all 4 of their first choice oversea players very early in the group stage - Mitch Marsh, Steve SMith, Faf Du Plessis and KP.

They had to replace them with misfits  and washed out players like Thisara Perera, Bailey, Khawaja

Any team without their 4 first choice overseas players would be the wooden spoon holders. Pune did well to not finish last thanks to MSD tearing apart Axar Patel

Heck Banglalore have had 3 of their first choice overseas players and still comfortable finished with the wooden spoon

:aha::yahoo:

Steve smith was available till 1 may 2016. Till then 8 matches were played and RPSG won 2 of them.

After Steve Smith's departure RPSG played 6 matches of which they won 3.

FAf duplesis was available till 28 April 2016. Till then RPSG played 6 won 2. After that played 8 won 3.

So 

Before Smith's departure:

RPSG won:  2/8

After Smith departure:

RPSG won : 3/6 :hysterical: Comparatively better after injury

Before FAf's departure:

RPSG won:  2/6

After Faf's departure:

RPSG won : 3/8  Again not bad. :hysterical:

Before Most injuries(faf,smith,kp,marsh etc)

RPSG won :  2/8 

After Most injuries( the most depleted side)

RPDG won : 3/6.   Yet again better than before.:rotfl::hysterical:

RPSG was pathetic consistently with or without injuries to so called main players Smith and Faf duplesis. 

KP was replaced by Khwaja who was hit or miss but not completely useless.Of course not outstanding but then Rahane at the other end was superb.

The so called useless Thisara Parera used to save Dhoni's arse for lower order slogging.

Tagging @Ankit_sharma03 because he used the same excuse of injuries to main players for dhoni's failure somewhere.

Edited by Pollack

MSD(Krishna) just doing what is he is supposed to do guiding Smith and everyone else in the Team. Goenka is Shishupal who is allowed to make 100 mistakes because MSD has given his vachan to fulfil his duty for RPS. Krishna continues to do his tasks without speaking a word against all the abuse/humiliation that Shishupal hurls in public . Goenka's end is near as we all know, he will be irrelevant in near future.

MSD will continue to win more trophies and hearts with every passing day. He will keep on performing and winning and let Shishupals of this world abuse and disrespect him without creating any fuss about it. That is what true legends are made off :hail: