Hardik Pandya, the complete cricketer.

4 hours ago, bleaf27 said:

watching the home bullies isn't quite enjoyable.  

Pandya played an amazing innings in the CT final in England.  Showing some great hitting in the first CT match against Pakistan too.

4 hours ago, bleaf27 said:

Pandya hasn't proven anything yet.  

Hasn't he proved that he is a fierce hitter of the cricket ball ?

7 hours ago, bleaf27 said:

The guy is pretty busy mate,  watching the home bullies isn't quite enjoyable.  I never said jadeja is better, I said let Pandya bat enough for a proper comparison. Take a  break from postjng rubbish, would be good for you. 

Abhi yaad dilla deta hu 

Pandya hasn't proven anything yet. Hold your horses 

Rassi jall gayi bal nhin gaya 

So ur gems

On 7/14/2017 at 8:28 PM, bleaf27 said:

Hardik Pandya the bonafide superstar is no more than a 3-4 over batsman , not  evenproven yet so I am not not sure what are you debating about ?

3-4 over batsman :laugh1:, 3-4 over batsman has a test 100 now

Jadeja has more experience and has played flashy innings in start of his career similar to Hardik ....Both are quite horrendous .  

YEa plzz find me those flashy innnings now at similar point in career

On 7/15/2017 at 12:58 AM, bleaf27 said:

Jadeja and Hardik Pandya are both pretty poor batsman .  Both are worth 3-4 overs , that's about it.  Not sure why you comparing them as all rounders - my focus here is on their batting skills not bowling firstly.  

Secondly, I find them both quite poor batsman .

Lastly,  Compare their batting with the same sample size - One guy has 93 ODIs regardless of how poor and on guy has had 10 ODI innings which are quite mediocre and you are here terming him as the next superstar :facepalm:

ohh yea and the gem that currently yuvi, dhoni n yusuf are better hitter then pandya 

On 6/15/2017 at 11:28 PM, bleaf27 said:

Do you know how many International ODI's Pandya has played ?

Better six hitter ?    -     Dhoni , Yuvi , Yusuf Pathan come to my mind right away , way before Pandya.

IPL isn't international cricket.   Saw his hitting against Sri Lanka already in this CT

And this one was a gem , s/r of 85 is better then s/r of 130

On 6/16/2017 at 12:03 AM, bleaf27 said:

Your lack of common sense is incredible.  

A  Strike rate of 85.5 of Jadeja over 91 innings is much better than SR of 130 in 7 innings......   apply some critical reasoning if you've learned it 

Bring kartik in for Pandya 

On 6/16/2017 at 12:17 AM, bleaf27 said:

You cannot waste a spot in a team just because you think that he may get a chance to bat and that he might score 20-25 runs. 

If batting is concern , why not bring Karthik in for Ashwin/Jadeja and Shami for Pandya  -  Bowling gets stronger and batting gets stronger 

On 6/16/2017 at 12:25 AM, bleaf27 said:

But that's why for Pandya's role I see Jadhav and Dhoni fulfilling it quite well. 

Karthik can also do it - but he can jump from coming at number 5 or number 7 if need be - something Pandya cannot do.  He can provide the stability if the middle or do hitting at the end .

And keeping Pandya out also brings us Shami in. 

On 6/16/2017 at 12:46 AM, bleaf27 said:

But Pandya isn't depth though , Pandya can play 2-3 overs max but thats about it.    Any longer than that and he might not be able to stay longer at all esp with bowling skill of Pak.

Karthik is a better batsman than Pandya so why not him ?

And shami is definitely a better seamer and a strike bowler ?

On 6/16/2017 at 12:59 AM, bleaf27 said:

I don't know about a 30-40 , I doubt his ability to do that against quality bowling.  I do not see him making more than 20 tbh.

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
6 hours ago, express bowling said:

Pandya played an amazing innings in the CT final in England.  Showing some great hitting in the first CT match against Pakistan too.

Hasn't he proved that he is a fierce hitter of the cricket ball ?

So was afridi.. 

How hard you can hit the ball is quite different from how consistent you are.. 

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Abhi yaad dilla deta hu 

Rassi jall gayi bal nhin gaya 

So ur gems

3-4 over batsman :laugh1:, 3-4 over batsman has a test 100 now

YEa plzz find me those flashy innnings now at similar point in career

ohh yea and the gem that currently yuvi, dhoni n yusuf are better hitter then pandya 

And this one was a gem , s/r of 85 is better then s/r of 130

Bring kartik in for Pandya 

Missed the whole point..... Are you that thick or really you have a hard on for these home bullies? You gotta stay off the dreamy boy syndrome bollywood.  I think Pandya has impressed you in more than one way. 

As a cricketer purely, not your man crush way, he hasn't proven anything, he isn't a prime all rounder and still quite far to be taken seriously. Ashwin has a test hundred.

Dhoni definitely is a better hitter than Pandya but that's beyond you to understand. 

3 hours ago, bleaf27 said:

Missed the whole point..... Are you that thick or really you have a hard on for these home bullies? You gotta stay off the dreamy boy syndrome bollywood.  I think Pandya has impressed you in more than one way. 

As a cricketer purely, not your man crush way, he hasn't proven anything, he isn't a prime all rounder and still quite far to be taken seriously. Ashwin has a test hundred.

Dhoni definitely is a better hitter than Pandya but that's beyond you to understand. 

If u dnt have an eye for talent not my fault, if u dnt have understanding of cricket coz ur to much into IPL 

Home bullies, final against pak was in eng......yea right . And whats wrong in making runs at home everyone does better at home. 

Ashwin is good batsman do u doubt that 

Dhoni definitely is a better hitter than Pandya but that's beyond you to understand- dhoni's blindest fan wudnt agree on that

Dhoni was a good hitter his hitting game on slide, in India when it comes to hitting currently everyone is far far far away from Pandya 

Ur the only one who doesnt take him seriously, better start finding people who agree with u now that all ur gems have been thrown to gutter with pandya perfomance u shud start finding some suppourt from somewere 

3 hours ago, bleaf27 said:

So was afridi.. 

How hard you can hit the ball is quite different from how consistent you are.. 

Consistency, he has perfomed in most of the series he has played.....so were is the inconsistency 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Jajeja dependable in test in India with the bats, when it matter most.Under the captaincy of Virat, fast and medium fast bowler now has the opportunity to Grow in India so India doing good.Before Long ago

They never get opportunity at all.

We still need Both Jadoo (44w 2017) and Ash (44w 2017) vs upcoming SL/SOA and Eng.tour.After all Lyon's 46 wicket record really bugging me for 2017 highest wicket category.Australia will play Ashes in Nov/Dec but I would like RA to be number 1 in all other record as well (300 wickets in less test than Lillee)

Pandya has a rather prominent foot-work against both pacers and spinner both on the front-foot and back-foot

He uses the back-and-across trigger movement often enough against pacers 

Tries to go to the line of the ball to play

He can be a decent batsmen anywhere in the world provided he wants to construct his innings and go for big runs.

38 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

I want to see him develop some yorkers. He should take tips from Bumrah/Bhuvi.

I like how he uses his bouncer already, and it is effective, so adding a good yorker would give us an additional death bowling option.   

He bowled a decent one to Stoinis in either the 1st or 2nd ODI, following up on a short ball.   He's clearly working on it.   

Loved the slower ones that got the wickets in Calcutta, as well as the "fast offbreak" that castled Warner.   He's improving.  If this guy stays injury free for a few years, he will help the team win a lot of games.

35 minutes ago, sandeep said:

He bowled a decent one to Stoinis in either the 1st or 2nd ODI, following up on a short ball.   He's clearly working on it.   

Loved the slower ones that got the wickets in Calcutta, as well as the "fast offbreak" that castled Warner.   He's improving.  If this guy stays injury free for a few years, he will help the team win a lot of games.

I think he is also working on his cross-seam delivery as well.