Pakistan winning this CT.

5 hours ago, Praggy said:

Imran Khan lifted the WC on March 25th , 1992 was approx. a week before Ramzaan April 4th, 1992.

now in 2017, June 18th is a week before June 25th, 2017!!!!!

This is one of the most dumbest things I have ever heard. They are not even close. 1992 was a week and a half difference. How can this be destiny?

:hysterical:

14 hours ago, Shunya said:

Dunno man... I feel they are kinda mediocre. Poor batting side, poor fielding side...bowling is good, but definitely not better than English, Aussie or SA attack, Indian attack. Just feel the opposition is choking badly due to pressure. 

Obviously, jo jeeta wahi sikandar, no doubt about it. Its a given, one has to beat the best to win it all.

England attack is very average.

8 hours ago, Reddysaab said:

Last time they won WC in 1992 it was Ramzan, this time again its Ramzan.

Imran Khan lifted the WC on March 25th , 1992 was approx. a week before Ramzaan April 4th, 1992.

now in 2017, June 18th is a week before June 25th, 2017!!!!!

it is destiny

Indian fans - prepare to lose graciously

WOOOOOOOOOOW

I don't believe in this nonsense, last I heard something similar was "oh this looks like shades of 92, and some then maharishi calculation of kapil lifted in 83, dhoni's Dhoni uses the same bat to dab the clothes" etc, You would think Mr. GOD up there is working for ladbrokes setting up wonderful odds and coincidences

It boils down to preparation, practice, momentum, feel and whoz talent shows up the hero that day

11 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Whether Pakistani wins or loses, they have already won the hearts of people. Respect from my side. I doubt its going to be easy for India.

? U mean through the games or otherwise? hearts as in how

2011 semi finals was the toughest time for either sides fans, especially for India.

The build up to that game and that being our home world cup and the feeling will never get surpassed by any game or any India-Pakistan game. Had we lost then, we would have been knocked out at home and on top of it, Pak had gone on to the finals and probabaly won the finals in Bombay.

That tension was just another level.

This CT game if India easily manages to beat Bangladesh today, will be the most tensed game every since that 2011 semi final, but it will never better that game. I don't think any game will ever.

12 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

They came as underdogs and have over performed. They have exceeded expectations much like 83 Indian WC winning team.

Overall, I thought Bangla did that better, Paks best games was vs Eng - lanka got bit lucky but thats part of the match. I really thought bangla determination was class

10 minutes ago, Rajiv said:

Overall, I thought Bangla did that better, Paks best games was vs Eng - lanka got bit lucky but thats part of the match. I really thought bangla determination was class

Bangla won just one game and are in semis. They would have been out if games were not interrupted by rain.

Will be like 03 WC. Team loses against defending champions, goes on a roll to meet defending champions in the final again only to roll over badly due to pressure.

Pakistan have been doing well until now as there was no pressure. An India-Pakistan ICC tournament final? They are going to crap their pants. They do so in the group stages and will do so even more now.

The same thing happened to NZ last world cup. They were on a roll until **** got real in the final.

Edited by deathmonger
On 6/14/2017 at 6:57 PM, sandeep said:

I know they are both in Africa.  But you are really ignorant if you think SA is going the Zim way.

They will not go Zim way but whether they will be retain status of very good team  , I really doubt

Where do you see cricket in South Africa right now? Is it still largely a white man's sport?
It's probably going to be. My issue around that is, it's inherently not a black man's game in the country. Soccer has been and is the most popular sport amongst our black youth*. There's a demand for it. So I question where they are going ultimately with that because it's got to be something that's part of you, what you've grown up with. That you understand, that's a passion. So maybe through these efforts we will get somewhere. Now you don't find an Ntini.

But you do find a Kagiso Rabada. You're seeing young black guys who are potential role models for a bigger generation of black cricketers to come.
The question is, why haven't we seen more? What people don't understand is how deep the soccer influence goes and where that love and passion is. But the legacy of apartheid - if you look at the townships, they were built on the outskirts of white South Africa. If you want to get a kid from Soweto, it can take them two and a half hours. A young kid that's got to travel an hour and a half both ways to come to a cricket academy, the Daryll Cullinan Cricket Academy. It's probably going to cost you 40 rand. His mom is a single mom, a domestic worker - that's a quarter of a monthly salary - and he is in a taxi, you don't know how safe it's going to be, and he is getting home late because of the whole distance issue.

It's schools now where cricket is - I think of schools like King Edward and Queen's College.

Ntini is one in a million. You need numbers. It's quite remarkable that we still see kids coming through, but if you're going to now develop black cricketers, you need to get those numbers and growth.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/1050081.html

So far Blacks have terrible record in cricket in Africa Whether it is Kenya , namibia, Zimbabwe  . Whether they will adopt the game and become cricket crazy I doubt.So it is whites and mixed race players will have to take burden of cricket on their shoulders .Apart from Amla I don't remember any very good asian or colored player produced