Virat Kohli Vs. Anil Kumble

Kohli Vs. Kumble  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which side are you on?

2 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Team Kumble: 

Main Reason:

1) Kumble seems like was looking out for Team India (My Beloved Team)

2) Kohli was Looking out for Shopping Buddies Yaar-Velli Team (Ashwin,Jadeja,Rohit,Yuvraj,Dhoni, Etc)

Also to people who are using this Stupid word Punjabi Yarana ........read this 

Kya bakwaas hai 

The names u have written have had a huge hand in making team india 

Also btw u shud check kumble statement when he became coahc, he was very outspoken that he ll look to get seniors back. He got gambhir back and before NZ series he asked yuv, gambhir i to go NCA and get a fitness test done so he cud get them select

Sunny g ki NDTV pe ANt shant bakwaas sun ki jagah jaaake kuch fact check karo 

Kumble had met both Gambhir and Yuvraj on the sidelines of Duleep Trophy in Greater Noida and had told the two to be ready, mentally and in terms of fitness, considering the long home season for the Indian team. Gambhir and Yuvraj were part of the Indian teams in Kumble's era and had played alongside the leg-spinning great.

Full link - http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/gautam-gambhir-yuvraj-singh-bcci-india-vs-new-zealand/1/774309.html

Kumble is mediocre, where couldn't get wickets on bouncy pitches. Vice versa Kohli is much better player where he is close to break all the records in such a small age and scored ton of runs in overseas. He is a very talented guy. I'm sure he will break most of the ODI records soon. I don't asses his captaincy ability from one match. Let him learn himself through own mistakes and will be a good captain in the future.Wish him good luck!!! 

Edited by Lala
8 minutes ago, Lala said:

Kumble is mediocre, where couldn't get wickets on bouncy pitches. Vice versa Kohli is much better player where he is close to break all the records in such a small age and scored ton of runs in overseas. He is a very talented guy. I'm sure he will break most of the ODI records soon. I don't asses his captaincy ability from one match. Let him learn himself through own mistakes and will be a good captain in the future.Wish him good luck!!! 

Have u seen kumble bowl in 2003-04 series tour down under

2 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Entire story is out:

Kohli doesn't have guts to say anything, all he can do is act like 14 years old girl deleting tweets from a year ago. 

58 minutes ago, veer said:

Kuch bhi.... not saying things in public does not equate to not having guts. If he has stood up for other players (newbies), more power to him.. If he didnt want 10 day camp before England ODI series because players were already tired, more power to him.

But again lots of IFs here.. One thing i know that Kohli works hard on his fitness so i would doubt he would compromise on stricter fitness regimes..

Told you.. dont take Kohli's silence as his weakness. His statement on 'Sanctity of dressing room should remain private' statement puts him above Kumble now.. I am leaning more towards Kohli on this whole saga.

lol at random arm chair critic calling Kohli a girl.. Big F U to you too says Kohli... :aha:

Edited by veer
4 minutes ago, veer said:

Told you.. dont take Kohli's silence as his weakness. His statement on 'Sanctity of dressing room should remain private' statement puts him above Kumble now.. I am leaning more towards Kohli on this whole saga.

lol at random arm chair critic calling Kohli a girl.. Big F U to you too says Kohli... :aha:

Just like there were no problems between him/kumble few days back. It should only remain private if he is on receiving end.

Ofcourse, the great leader would go back a year on twitter to delete a stupid tweet he posted. Ofcourse, i am just a fan of Indian cricket team, and i will give my opinion about anything whether anyone likes it or not. You can swear at me as much as you want. 

3 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Just like there were no problems between him/kumble few days back. It should only remain private if he is on receiving end.

Ofcourse, the great leader would go back a year on twitter to delete a stupid tweet he posted. Ofcourse, i am just a fan of Indian cricket team, and i will give my opinion about anything whether anyone likes it or not. You can swear at me as much as you want. 

Bhai 2016 ka tweet kyo delete kiya ? Uska kya galti tha ?

40 minutes ago, veer said:

LoL.Its easy to take moral high ground once you get what you want. Kumble has been ousted as Kohli wanted. 

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

LoL.Its easy to take moral high ground once you get what you want. Kumble has been ousted as Kohli wanted. 

Kohli didnt say anything earlier either but what if he wanted Kumble to be out for the betterment of the team. We still dont know a lot of it..

7 minutes ago, veer said:

Kohli didnt say anything earlier either but what if he wanted Kumble to be out for the betterment of the team. We still dont know a lot of it..

And what exactly did Kumble reveal earlier. Don't say that letter because if kumble has to resign he has to include reason.

He cannot say :

Hey its Kumble.Goodbye! That's it.

He wrote the reason in best possible way without going into much details either. 

Edited by Pollack