Drop MS Dhoni for good ,and replace with whom ? Name the successor

Stuge

2 hours ago, Shunya said:

:phehe: lakhota/lakhoti can have plenty of meanings... 

And stop getting personal. Itna seriously mat le apne aap ko...yeh internet hai...you are not going to win anything...

Lakhoti or kancha ----> Goti or marbles

You used Lakhota. Its used as a swear word to mean exactly what I said.

And no the word does not have plenty of meaning.

The other meaning you said: "dimag ka dahi karnewala" is laughable. 

And this is my last address to you. Please don't waste my time. Better if you not quote me even if you disagree with my opinions. Good bye.:nice:

Edited by Pollack
6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Wish CT was the only cricket that was played ..... Even PaK n WI have won CT since 2000 unfortunately didnt make either a world top team 

I asked u that have thread on IPL stats vs International stats to prove ur case, ur reluctance proves how scared are u to become a laughing stock 

Go ahead i dare u to make a thread, i double dare u 

Dhoni - Fail

Ashwin - Fail

Jaddu - Fail

Dhawan - A+

I can go on and on but your mind is made up.

Just like Rahane you find it hard to admit he is outdoing your pathetic boy.

14 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Khota is Donkey in Punjabi, i think he aptly choose a name for himself 

You are misinformed as usual. Before I explain my user name this joke will summarize your response.

The 6th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, "Which human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?"

No one answered until little Mary stood up and said, "You should not be asking sixth graders a question like that! I'm going to tell my parents, and they will go and tell the principal, who will then fire you!"

Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again, "Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?"

Little Mary's mouth fell open. Then she said to those around her, "Boy, is she going to get in big trouble!"

The teacher continued to ignore her and said to the class, "Anybody?"

Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and said, "The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye."

Mrs. Parks said, "Very good, Billy," then turned to Mary and continued. "As for you, young lady, I have three things to say:

One, you have a dirty mind. Two, you didn't read your homework And three, one day you are going to be very, very disappointed."

That is for you Ankit. Guessing what my name means when you have no understanding.

-khota means friend or an ally. It is a sioux Indian word Lakhota, Dakhota and Nakhota.

lak1.jpg

You probably have heard of Dakota (North/South) but this word has native american origin. Could have asked me what it meant instead of taking cheap shots.

Edited by Khota
3 hours ago, Khota said:

You are misinformed as usual. Before I explain my user name this joke will summarize your response.

The 6th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, "Which human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?"

No one answered until little Mary stood up and said, "You should not be asking sixth graders a question like that! I'm going to tell my parents, and they will go and tell the principal, who will then fire you!"

Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again, "Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?"

Little Mary's mouth fell open. Then she said to those around her, "Boy, is she going to get in big trouble!"

The teacher continued to ignore her and said to the class, "Anybody?"

Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and said, "The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye."

Mrs. Parks said, "Very good, Billy," then turned to Mary and continued. "As for you, young lady, I have three things to say:

One, you have a dirty mind. Two, you didn't read your homework And three, one day you are going to be very, very disappointed."

That is for you Ankit. Guessing what my name means when you have no understanding.

-khota means friend or an ally. It is a sioux Indian word Lakhota, Dakhota and Nakhota.

lak1.jpg

You probably have heard of Dakota (North/South) but this word has native american origin. Could have asked me what it meant instead of taking cheap shots.

khota - meaning in English

Interpreted your input "khota" as "ਖੋਤਾ".

More matches: ਖੋਟ, ਖੋਟਾ

Pronunciation of ਖੋਤਾ

khōtā

Meanings of ਖੋਤਾ in English

noun 

1. donkey (m)
  2. informal (m)
  3. jackass (m)
  4. ass (m)
6 hours ago, Khota said:

Dhoni - Fail

Ashwin - Fail

Jaddu - Fail

Dhawan - A+

I can go on and on but your mind is made up.

Just like Rahane you find it hard to admit he is outdoing your pathetic boy.

Again I repeat myself 

12 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I asked u that have thread on IPL stats vs International stats to prove ur case, ur reluctance proves how scared are u to become a laughing stock 

Go ahead i dare u to make a thread, i double dare u 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

khota - meaning in English

Interpreted your input "khota" as "ਖੋਤਾ".

More matches: ਖੋਟ, ਖੋਟਾ

Pronunciation of ਖੋਤਾ

khōtā

Meanings of ਖੋਤਾ in English

noun 

1. donkey (m)
  2. informal (m)
  3. jackass (m)
  4. ass (m)

That is what you chose. Like the alternate universe you live in with make believe reality. Like dhoni is great etc. I am a friend or ally and that is what it means. But you have to get in the gutter and soil everything. Anyway back to cricket.

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Again I repeat myself 

The results are there to see except for the sheep. Majority of batsman who succeded in IPL are doing well. Dhoni not so much.