Drop MS Dhoni for good ,and replace with whom ? Name the successor

Stuge

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ur calling perfomances in international cricket garbage :phehe:................is that the best u can come up with since u wnt have any facts to counter the argument 

Ohh really has rahane become a good ODI player all of sudden ...

I dnt knw it.....dude does anyone even agree with u 

Never did I call performance in International cricket garbage. Can yu show it or be called a liar. All I am saying is the way dhoni is performing currently he needs to be kicked out. 

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ur calling perfomances in international cricket garbage :phehe:................is that the best u can come up with since u wnt have any facts to counter the argument 

Ohh really has rahane become a good ODI player all of sudden ...

I dnt knw it.....dude does anyone even agree with u 

Rahane is a better batsman than your boy dhoni. If you pull out one more meaningless average I will tell you what to do with it.

It is like saying If Kuleep/Chahal never got a chance to play more than one game due to Ashwin/Jadeja and then someone ask Hey Drop Ashwin and Jadeja for good, whats  the replacement for those? 

If Mr. Selfish retired right after WC 2015, we would have gotten two replacements for him. He is going to get exposed when it will matter the most in World Cup and he will smash 4 runs from 16 balls killing any kind of  momentum. 

1 hour ago, wanted_desi said:

It is like saying If Kuleep/Chahal never got a chance to play more than one game due to Ashwin/Jadeja and then someone ask Hey Drop Ashwin and Jadeja for good, whats  the replacement for those? 

If Mr. Selfish retired right after WC 2015, we would have gotten two replacements for him. He is going to get exposed when it will matter the most in World Cup and he will smash 4 runs from 16 balls killing any kind of  momentum. 

Mr.Selfish retirend in 2013