India Today sting: Pune curator Pandurang Salgaonkar puts pitch on sale hours before India-New Zealand 2nd ODI

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

It was a sting operation where they acted like bookies

Not necessary that there were any bowlers involved. It was a set up.

I understand that. I was just thinking about those two bowlers about Cricinfo mentioned. On the other hand, in video curator is confident about score of 337-340. How can you be sure about 337!! :facepalm:

12 minutes ago, puneet28 said:

I understand that. I was just thinking about those two bowlers about Cricinfo mentioned. On the other hand, in video curator is confident about score of 337-340. How can you be sure about 337!! :facepalm:

Don't worry script will be changed.  Nz won't score beyond 300

Edited by Nonbeliever
53 minutes ago, Nonbeliever said:

Don't worry script will be changed.  Nz won't score beyond 300

How can you change the pitch like that in a few hours? What are you babbling about? Do you understand the difference  between a curator making a flat pitch for big scores and players themselves fixing? Dimag hai ya bhoosa?

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Apparently there is someone taking care of each match, appointed by BCCI/ICC?

If that's the case and if it's paid position then questions should be asked what is he doing? 

It's not something which happpened completely during off time, rather it's just a day before match.

Arey it's a sting, nothing actually happened or did he change anything. 

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Arey it's a sting, nothing actually happened or did he change anything. 

Even though it's sting and there was no impact, it's a breach for sure. I don't know exactly what type of breach, security breach or some other restrictions which supposed to imposed by board and they failed.

I think this is a result of the tussle between CoA and BCCI. It's an inside job, but some BCCI heads has to roll.  But NZ scoring exactly opposite of the prediction seems to be deliberate and fodder for some conspiracy theories that involves BCCI/ICC involving in match fixing. Ind-Pak loss in CT Final...anybody?

Edited by coffee_rules