Those who wanted Vijay/rahul over Dhawan - Time to eat a crow

Khota

@Khota You keep saying that Dhawan outscored Vijay in the 1st test and that is why he is better. But then Ashwin outscored all our batsmen in 2nd innings of 1st test and again outscored all but VK/Vijay this test. Then why the hate towards Ashwin? You say he should never play again in spite of his performance. He got 5 wickets in the match and 6 catches were dropped of his bowling, you say there are 3 spinners better than him and abuse him. Same with your drivel against Saha, he averages about equal to PP yet is a safer keeper, yet you seem to hate him. Do you have problems with cricketers of certain regions because it would appear so. You keep defending Delhi/Punjab/Haryana players while downplaying players from East and South. Tell me honestly is your problem with Saha/Ashwin/Vijay because of the region from where they belong or cricket reasons? Do you want players only from North and West and no representation from Bengal and South irrespective of ability. 

Edited by Gollum
1 hour ago, Gollum said:

@Khota You keep saying that Dhawan outscored Vijay in the 1st test and that is why he is better. But then Ashwin outscored all our batsmen in 2nd innings of 1st test and again outscored all but VK/Vijay this test. Then why the hate towards Ashwin? You say he should never play again in spite of his performance. He got 5 wickets in the match and 6 catches were dropped of his bowling, you say there are 3 spinners better than him and abuse him. Same with your drivel against Saha, he averages about equal to PP yet is a safer keeper, yet you seem to hate him. Do you have problems with cricketers of certain regions because it would appear so. You keep defending Delhi/Punjab/Haryana players while downplaying players from East and South. Tell me honestly is your problem with Saha/Ashwin/Vijay because of the region from where they belong or cricket reasons? Do you want players only from North and West and no representation from Bengal and South irrespective of ability. 

He has penchant for mediocre cricketers lol I have seen fans defending players. But by far some of the dumbest defense i have seen only in this thread.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

lol what a post. :laugh:

Important thing about OP

1. He is from delhi.....ahem ahem dhawan

2. Time n again he has said he doesnt watch test cricket. Lekin baba gyaan denge test cricket pe

3. He says IPL stats are more relevant then test cricket. Bradman ki aatma isko kaan ke niche degi

4. He says its easy for t20 players to become good test player, rather opposite

5. before series he said dhawan n rohit wud do gr8. Dhawa dropped a catch and rohit to mashallah kya batting kr rha hia

6. He didnt consider pandya even useful

7. He wants rahane to open

8. His argument is dhawan 16 runs...........kya strong case hai hai. 

Yea we shud eat if take this thread seriously. 

5 hours ago, speedheat said:

Dhawan is crap, but I have seen this vij was overrated by lcf posters especially csk fans, he lacks integrity, all these bullies are only good against teams like zim and SL, we are doomed we have only 2 batsman kohli and pandya, leave Rahul out from it, he is class  but not in the best of the form apparently but I am sure he ill come good in future.

Have u seen his knock in Brisbane or lords which proved so cruicial in winning the game or even Adelaide 2nd innings when he had a partnership with Kohli

Vijay is no gr8, but is good and has done well overseas. How mny of our batsman have done well overseas. LOve him or hate him he is ur best option currently

Vijay hasnt played a single test against Zimb

Vijay avgs 60 in Aus

40 in eng

Not bad at all 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Have u seen his knock in Brisbane or lords which proved so cruicial in winning the game or even Adelaide 2nd innings when he had a partnership with Kohli

Vijay is no gr8, but is good and has done well overseas. How mny of our batsman have done well overseas. LOve him or hate him he is ur best option currently

Vijay hasnt played a single test against Zimb

Vijay avgs 60 in Aus

40 in eng

Not bad at all 

I won't disagree with you, bolded part is exactly what i meant to say.

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Important thing about OP

1. He is from delhi.....ahem ahem dhawan

2. Time n again he has said he doesnt watch test cricket. Lekin baba gyaan denge test cricket pe

3. He says IPL stats are more relevant then test cricket. Bradman ki aatma isko kaan ke niche degi

4. He says its easy for t20 players to become good test player, rather opposite

5. before series he said dhawan n rohit wud do gr8. Dhawa dropped a catch and rohit to mashallah kya batting kr rha hia

6. He didnt consider pandya even useful

7. He wants rahane to open

8. His argument is dhawan 16 runs...........kya strong case hai hai. 

Yea we shud eat if take this thread seriously. 

Good summarization. You can add this too . Since Parthiv Patel drops all those regulation catches, Saha would have dropped those dollies as well.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Nice one, except the bit in the last line about Bengal and South. I think he would not be able to tell someone from Odisha/Assam from a Bengali. This is a general hate for anyone not from North/West zone.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Shami has outscored Rahul, he shud bat ahead of Rahul,pujara next game- Khota logic

Like I mentioned before you are a very gifted stupid. You dont have to try hard to come up with crap posts so keep it up. 

12 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

All his claims are  outrageously imaginary be it is "everyone including gilchrist will drop all the catches dropped by parthiv" "Dhawan would have score mountains of runs in all the tests he misses out overseas"

We need proof to say Saha would have caught those catches but no proof needed to assume Dhawan would have scored runs.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

As a minimum you should apologize. For six month I am the only one on this forum who has been shouting from the rooftop to get Dinesh Karthick in the team. The only one on this forum. I have seen him play and I know he can deliver. Is Karthick from north? I look at the value and say it.

I was also very critical of Ashwin selection in CT because he was never match fit. he was the worst spinner in CT.

I was very critical of firing of Kumble. is he from north?

I have always mentioned that Rahul should be part of team India. Is he from North?

I have always mentioned that Ganguly was the best captain and still want saha out. Does that make it anti bengal view.

I always mentioned VVS Laxman in the history of cricket has the best knock. Is he from North?

In caste I am closest to Kohli and no one on this forum has been more critical of him having all three captaicy than I am. I always wanted three format three captains and he is my caste. I want to dilute his power for the good of Indian cricket.

I think you are closet racist and look at things from zonal viewpoint. Those kind of views have no place on this forum. I respect everyone on this forum and it is never personal for me. 

The aim is to put the five best bats and the five best bowlers on the field. If rahane is not playing we dont have the five best bats on the field.

Let us continue discussing in friendly terms.

10 hours ago, Khota said:

Maybe living dangerously but Vijay was dead in two tests now. First test the conditions were tough and no one did well but Dhawan had some control. 

vijay on the other hand is a serial failure.

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

Like I mentioned before you are a very gifted stupid. You dont have to try hard to come up with crap posts so keep it up. 

UR question shud be served with ur replies only, kya suit krta hai tumhare question pe tumhara hi reply