Freedom Series Predictor - 3rd Test - Posters ranked 31-61 - Day 2 Updated !!!

goose

Batsman: Kohli.  Bowler: Bhuvi.  Fielder: Wicketkeeper i.e. Patel/Karthik.  

In hindsight, selecting Saha for the 1st test would have worked out nicely - but I expected him to play all 3 tests, and thought the 3rd test wicket would be the most bowler friendly of them all.   Unlikely now, given that SA already have the series sewn up.   I think I might have cracked the top 30 if Saha was picked as a fielder...

Edited by sandeep
40 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Batsman: Kohli.  Bowler: Bhuvi.  Fielder: Wicketkeeper i.e. Patel/Karthik.  

In hindsight, selecting Saha for the 1st test would have worked out nicely - but I expected him to play all 3 tests, and thought the 3rd test wicket would be the most bowler friendly of them all.   Unlikely now, given that SA already have the series sewn up.   I think I might have cracked the top 30 if Saha was picked as a fielder...

Yes a lot of people picked Saha as Fielder for the 1st test and not necessarily understanding that they couldn't have him again! It meant you could have 2 or even 3 wicketkeepers as your fielder. 

1 minute ago, Shy9 said:

Bat : FaF Duplisis

ball : Lungi Ngidi

Fields: ABD Villiers

I would like to swap Kohli,Shami and Ashwin  on non selection of above

Next series vs England Of 5 Test in England,it  could be better for x1.5 ( points)for M.O.Match 

i think 6 ODI Draft could be more interesting too,if we play 

8 hours ago, Shy9 said:

Bat : FaF Duplisis

ball : Lungi Ngidi

Fields: ABD Villiers

I would like to swap Kohli,Shami and Ashwin  on non selection of above

Welcome on board Shy9.

This game is all about the Indian side, your batsman, bowler and fielder must be in the Indian XI. Shall I go with Kohli, Shami and Ashwin (tip - everyone chooses the wicketkeeper as their fielder for one of the tests, which means ordinarily you cannot have the keeper as your fielder in the other two tests, but amazingly we might have three different keepers in this series thus allowing some shrewd posters that picked Saha and Parthiv to now pick Karthik)?

Edited by goose
8 hours ago, Shy9 said:

Next series vs England Of 5 Test in England,it  could be better for x1.5 ( points)for M.O.Match 

i think 6 ODI Draft could be more interesting too,if we play 

1.5x points for MoM is an interesting variation. I will put it up for debate in a poll at the end of this series. 

5 hours ago, goose said:

Welcome on board Shy9.

This game is all about the Indian side, your batsman, bowler and fielder must be in the Indian XI. Shall I go with Kohli, Shami and Ashwin (tip - everyone chooses the wicketkeeper as their fielder for one of the tests, which means ordinarily you cannot have the keeper as your fielder in the other two tests, but amazingly we might have three different keepers in this series thus allowing some shrewd posters that picked Saha and Parthiv to now pick Karthik)?

Kohli

Patel

Pujara

2013- series Pujara 153 and Kohli 119 @ JOHNESBURGE: