4 fast bowlers winning a test match for India -- my dream come true

6 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Thnx a TON expressji ..

What you make of Khaleel  for T20.  Perosnally really  liked the big pluses he already has .. 

Hope he can quickly add some of the stuff other very successful lefties  have done to become successful. There is lot of scope to add quite a few varieties and then he can be a great asset in one day & T20s . 

Khaleel's combination of high pace and LOI skills have been very impressive.

He has an accurate swinging yorker at pace which he uses at will  ( left-armer's inswing ), a good slower ball, a slower ball bouncer and a good fast bouncer.  Has the ability to pick lots of wickets too.  Plus, he has bowled at 138 k to 148 k.

As he is a left arm pacer and tall pacer ( we need both varieties ) ... he should play one dayers for our A-team and can be tried in bilateral T20Is against weaker teams.

3 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

You guys really are chest pumping.

There's a reason, Test matches won in Australia or South Africa since 2000:

India: 5

Pakistan: 1

Test matches won in Australia or South Africa by India(all time): 8 (5 in this millennium). 

Test matches won in Australia or South Africa by Pakistan(all time): 6 (5 in the last millennium).

Even with supposedly better bowling, Pakistan has seen less success in those countries than India. And India is only getting better whereas Pakistan are regressing. 

Edited by urnotserious

We win a test match again with 4 fast bowlers  !

19 of the 20 wickets went to the quicks.

It was great to see us sustaining pressure from both ends ...  intensity was there even when the opposition built a partnership ...  we sustained pace and hostility in the last session of the day !

Bumrah was the champion bowler for us with a fifer and seven wickets overall ... Pandya got a fifer in the first innings.

Cheers to all the Indian fast bowling fans  !

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, express bowling said:

It was great to see us sustaining pressure from both ends ...  intensity was there even when the opposition built a partnership ...  we sustained pace and hostility in the last session of the day !

Bumrah was the champion bowler for us with a fifer and seven wickets overall ... Pandya got a fifer in the first innings.

This is why I think we need to invest in Pandya and get the best out of him as a bowler. Gives our pace attack an extra edge.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

:two_thumbs_up:

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Yes very happy. I just want Siraj in playing eleven soon. 

Espressji  You will be very happy how Bhumra is viewed now ..  and what he can do in bouncy pitches.  

Here is BBC test match special link ..   Listen after 5 minutes or so ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06j49wb#play

23 hours ago, speedheat said:

I can understand express ji,  how wistful were pace loving fans like you and me and many others here, after srinath we spent entire 2000s   decade without a single genuine fast bowler, all we produced were jokers like Munaf Patel and ishant who lost their pace drastically after initial waft of genuine pace.

Munaf flattered to deceive.

Still remember the 2 test series against England and the West Indies.  He was getting steep bounce and bowling upto 145 k.  Had a lethal quick yorker too.

First season Munaf is still the most lethal Indian pacer I have ever seen.

36 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Munaf flattered to deceive.

Still remember the 2 test series against England and the West Indies.  He was getting steep bounce and bowling upto 145 k.  Had a lethal quick yorker too.

First season Munaf is still the most lethal Indian pacer I have ever seen.

I agree. That was dream come true for Indian fans that did not last and disappeared by the time they woke up after being asleep and dreaming Munaf bowling like wind.