CSK Fan Club [ 2018 ] !!! We are Back

velu

59 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

do u think that mayeppen's betting was not based on knowing by dhoni,srinivasn......are u a chennai fanboy??

anyways....my friend who is a punter in the betting market told me once, that dhoni was the biggest match fixer among bookies 

That does not make sense. Don't call me a fanboy or any name calling here you make yourself look even more pathetic.  Be civil and respectful first. 

Betting is not fixing read about them before ranting with hate. 

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Why do you measure Sambhar which has solid blobs of veggies in ml but Coconut Chutney which is totally liquid albeit more viscous in gms?

Very strange. 

you have more experience .. i give up :roti:

Edited by velu

6 minutes ago, velu said:

stupid to go with too many bowlers .. our strength is abtting and it looks bit weak

Faf instead of tahir will do really good for our batting .. if we need an extra spinner pick karn sharma 

yup ..they needed 2 more mohit sharmas to win the match :phehe::phehe:

Although I don't like Dhoni nowadays in an Indian jersey.. must say he and staff have conjured up a miracle squad full of oldies and have beens. This is the story of the ipl. Team performance like never before in the sense that one guy always  puts his hand up and wins it. Bravo Billings Watson Rayudu and Dhoni (almost) and the consistent Raina. Amazing performance so far. 

On 4/22/2018 at 8:49 PM, Shunya said:

Six 50+ scores for CSK this IPL - all by different players:

1st match - Bravo 68

2nd match - Billings 56

3rd match - Dhoni 79*

4th match - Watson 106

5th match - Rayudu 79, Raina 54*

Too strong batting line up this

Next should be Faf or Vijay or Jaddu :phehe:

Add dhoni n raydu again

tahir n bravo with ball

Its a team game and they have always performed like a team, individuals wins u a game or two but a team wins consistently 

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Add dhoni n raydu again

tahir n bravo with ball

Its a team game and they have always performed like a team, individuals wins u a game or two but a team wins consistently 

And they have been doing it for last 10 years... thats why I just have huge respect for Dhoni... so many players come and go...they all punch above their waist....Awesome team to be part of...