Countdown to MSD’s 10000 Odi runs

velu

18 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Just woke up.. Not sure if trying to be funny :cantstop: Milk is actually good for you. Karthik drinks it everyday.

Health-Milk-Facts.jpg

It is indeed. That is why I support Karthick rather than the beer drinking moron at the top. I am lactose intolerant and cannot drink lot of it. 

Drink some more and go back to bed again. I think you are back to being funny.

23 minutes ago, Khota said:

It is indeed. That is why I support Karthick rather than the beer drinking moron at the top. I am lactose intolerant and cannot drink lot of it. 

Drink some more and go back to bed again. I think you are back to being funny.

Sachin-Tendulkar-Yorkshire-County-Cricke

You can't handle the sesh ayyy??

dhoni.jpg

1460028465-8562.jpg

Dhoni with khota bhai.. 

Edited by Rasgulla
On 8/28/2017 at 8:37 PM, sscomp32 said:

Your thinking is right but numbers and statistics matter for rational people not for blind and obsessed people. 

But there should be a transition at some point. Dhoni need not play against weaker teams like Tendulkar used to do. A new keeper can be selected for weaker teams this will be a perfect transition. Dhoni provides too much balance to this team that we don’t realize if he retires out of blue. We will be in tough spot.

7 minutes ago, gattaca said:

But there should be a transition at some point. Dhoni need not play against weaker teams like Tendulkar used to do. A new keeper can be selected for weaker teams this will be a perfect transition. Dhoni provides too much balance to this team that we don’t realize if he retires out of blue. We will be in tough spot.

BTW, that is already happening. Karthik and Parthiv are already playing as much cricket as possible. Its a different thing that why wud a Captain/coach/management want Karthik and Parthiv over other younger players.

13 minutes ago, gattaca said:

virat-kohli-ravi-shastri.jpg

Question for them maybe? 

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

BTW, that is already happening. Karthik and Parthiv are already playing as much cricket as possible. Its a different thing that why wud a Captain/coach/management want Karthik and Parthiv over other younger players.

They are not keeping they are just selected or have played as bats. Keeping is practice as well. Players who are selected as keepers need to keep.

7 minutes ago, gattaca said:

They are not keeping they are just selected or have played as bats. Keeping is practice as well. Players who are selected as keepers need to keep.

Keeping in Tests count? I guess we will have to go back and check how we created backup keepers before WC 2015, 2011, 2007, 2003. Dont remember how it worked out then.

12 hours ago, Vilander said:

This thread will be a hater magnet in a few posts. Every dhoni topic will have the usual icf posters coming in and taking a piss lol. Will steer well clear. On topic substantial odi batsman for India talismanic for odi indian game, deserves his 10k runs. 

Yeah it's kinda pointless , will be turned into another ranting thread by usual suspects.

5 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Yeah it's kinda pointless , will be turned into another ranting thread by usual suspects.

You mean by @Laaloo

Laloo why you want to replace Dhoni with Gujarati Parthiv Patel

Dhoni is way better in 50 overs than PP

On topic, Dhoni is the greatest we ever had. Still got it in 50 overs. He is going to win 2019 world cup.

Seeing how easy the going has been thus far, I doubt that Dhoni would even get much of a chance to in the remaining outings in this current ODI series.

He's a legend nonetheless. According to me, he's the best Indian ODI crickter of all time. Probably the greatest ODI cricketer in the history of the game.

Edited by Mariyam
21 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Seeing how easy the going has been thus far, I doubt that Dhoni would even get much of a chance to in the remaining outings.

He's a legend nonetheless. According to me, he's the best Indian ODI crickter of all time. Probably the greatest ODI cricketer in the history of the game.

ooo

3...2...1...incoming

Edited by Shunya