SA batsmen train with 5 spinners ahead of 3rd ODI

Texy

Just now, BeardedAladdin said:

Why would the whole team suddenly become desperate to practice against spin, and specifically "wrist spin"? Its almost as if theyre.....

...panicking?

It's called professional preparation. Maybe because if India played two wrist spinners the whole team might want to practise against it .

Let me guess in your park cricket one would suffice to bowl to everyone 

SA are desperate.  And panicking.  With reason.   They are being pants-ed - or de-pantsed - in their own house.  

When you are resorting to having Justin Ontong bowl in the nets while on his knees, to simulate India's 6th bowler - and that pie-chucking 'bowler' is a realistic threat to your wickets as well as scoring rate - you are in deep doo-doo.  

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

SA are desperate.  And panicking.  With reason.   They are being pants-ed - or de-pantsed - in their own house.  

When you are resorting to having Justin Ontong bowl in the nets while on his knees, to simulate India's 6th bowler - and that pie-chucking 'bowler' is a realistic threat to your wickets as well as scoring rate - you are in deep doo-doo.  

I think they were more afraid of the submarine than Kul-Chas... emerging from nowhere below the sea level :)

Edited by Vijy
7 hours ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Professional preparation would have been doing all this BEFORE the 1st ODI, not when you're losing 0-3.

This is unprofessional preparation, or...as i previously called it, panicking.

If i did play "park cricket", i'd know what awaits me and have a plan, but then again, i'm not as smart as these superior Seth Efrikans.

Indians like yourself would recognise unprofessional preparation straight away and panicking when losing 

2 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Lol, you should have just let it go bruv.

Thats ok, I still like you. I love BAMEs, you're so cute with your little cornershops, haircuts, and protests. Innit 

Wrong country , who is looking foolish now :clap:

Just now, BeardedAladdin said:

Winning this battle on the Internet must be one of the greatest achievements of your life. Congratulations

You don't know anything about my achievements in life but if you did again you would look foolish ....bye bye