Guess if this is a batsman or a bowler?

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Dinesh for Dhoni is a no brainer. Rahane stays.

I just dont see your infatuation with Pandya. When is enough enough for Pandya. How long is his life line in your opinion?

If u ask me i wnt think about dropping him for 1 yr or 2.........

I hve seen enough cricket to understand player bnane padte hai..........If people wud have thought like this then their wudnt have been a yuvraj singh , rohit sharma , sehwag, stokes  n many many 

Failure is the biggest teacher and its a part of players growth...........he is a kind of player we were looking for ages and u want to give up on him after one bad series......by that logic rohit sharma career shud be done n dusted

N if u or anyone wants a player to be dropped come up with a replacement n logic behind it , rather singing the song of dropping n throwing

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If u ask me i wnt think about dropping him for 1 yr or 2.........

I hve seen enough cricket to understand player bnane padte hai..........If people wud have thought like this then their wudnt have been a yuvraj singh , rohit sharma , sehwag, stokes  n many many 

Failure is the biggest teacher and its a part of players growth...........he is a kind of player we were looking for ages and u want to give up on him after one bad series......by that logic rohit sharma career shud be done n dusted

N if u or anyone wants a player to be dropped come up with a replacement n logic behind it , rather singing the song of dropping n throwing

I like you and you are a good person but honestly speaking you do not understand modern sports. No one deserves a 1 to 2 yr run. No one. No team can operate with 1 player missing. He needs to dropped and if he improves which I doubt, he should be recalled but currently Pandya has no place in this team.

Edited by Khota
43 minutes ago, Khota said:

I like you and you are a good person but honestly speaking you do not understand modern sports.

Yea we all saw that xample. 

Few days ago u said ull rest rohit to get him back in confidence, i said ill play

Look what happening.....Rohit in ur plan wud have not been playing today instead he is doing what i said 

43 minutes ago, Khota said:

No one deserves a 1 to 2 yr run. No one. No team can operate with 1 player missing. He needs to dropped and if he improves which I doubt, he should be recalled but currently Pandya has no place in this team.

Dropped on what basis???? 4 bad games??

I guess u have not seen cricket......oh yea u only watch IPL

Pandya has no game to play fast bowlers, it is not like he has got out attacking them, he is unable to put bat on ball.Nothing wrong for him to go back to domestic cricket and work on his game Bhuvi did, many other player have done it.

India cannot constantly play with ten players and hope to win.

2 wkts and now a runout

He aint a batsman , nor a bowler ...but he contributes thats what an all rounder is their for or call him bits n pieces but he is contributing

Bhuvi has only 2 wkts in this series till now and pandya has 3....Fail ho raha hai lekin contribute kr rha hai

Has gotten ABDV twice (call tukka ) but thats a huge wkt

about his batting, its his 1st Sa tour ......be patient with him 

here are stats of other in their 1st Sa odi tours

Rohit - 18

Raina - 4

Yuvraj singh 13 ( he had kenya in that series )

dhawan - 6

GAmbhir 2.5

These are top order batsman

Now before someone comes n says 2 wrongs doesnt make one right, well stop looking at wrong things

Point is, Koi itni jaldi bada player nhin .....all take time to mature n become better 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Yea we all saw that xample. 

Few days ago u said ull rest rohit to get him back in confidence, i said ill play

Look what happening.....Rohit in ur plan wud have not been playing today instead he is doing what i said 

Dropped on what basis???? 4 bad games??

I guess u have not seen cricket......oh yea u only watch IPL

That is why you are wrong as usual. Rohit when benched would have missed the last game. Would have played today. Benching once in a while is not a crime.

4 consecutive bad games is an eternity.