Changes for the sixth ODI

12 hours ago, speedheat said:

Was planning to go hard on csk in this years IPL but the entry of shardul and km asif has softened me up as I love watching pace bowlers bowl, I might support you guys now against queens 11 and bevdas and rr

Bevdas have good Indian pacers in Khejroliya, Saini and Chaudhary.

Option 1- rest Kohli n play manish. shreyas iyer is anyway playing ahead of kedar.

option 2- rest bhuvi and rest bumrah too. both need rest as they played in tests too and they are likely to play the t20's too along with Unadkat. both desperately need rest shammi and shardul should replace them.

option 3- our all rounder hardik has not got much chance to bat much so i wud want to play him but yes he can also be rested and all three spinners can be thrown on the africans.

option 4- dhoni should be asked to rest and karthik played as keeper.

16 hours ago, anish2tweet said:

shardul in, bhuvi out

Pandey in, Rahane out

Karthik in, Kohli out

Shami in, Bumrah out

Rohit should captain this game and we should retain Kulcha/Chaku as it is difficult to win without them.

karthik has no future ..he is not a better batsman than shreyas iyer or manish Pandey and karthik is not even a better batsman than pappu , pappu is preferred over him as a TEST wicket keeper and i think pappu patel may play in england ahead of Saha and Karthik.

i see karthik missing out as a batsman as shreyas and manish are far better then karthik, even kedar is better. 

dhoni saha and even pappu looks a better keeper batsman combination. 

the third test which india played pappu did show good catching/keeping skills and he may even be played ahead of saha in england as england are swing conditions and folks like bhuvi would be in demand, i am game to even pick Sandeep Sharma specifically for england as he also swings and has beautiful control over his bowling similiar to bhuvi. Saha will be a DONALD Duck in england scoring binary scores 0 or 1...parthiv has a solid defence , is very good on bouncers and is a SOLID test batsman and a sissy wicket keeper but he is showing signs of improvement as a keeper.

england will be the real test and we need to go there early so that we dont loose too many tests before we settle down as , once we settle down we will start beating england in all the MATCHES whether it is tests/odo/ t 20's, if we start winning we will win everything under Virat as He is kinda ruthless and he starts batting very responsibly and he has dhwan and rohit and even rahane in form, in tests pujara is always in form.