"We Are Far From Ready for The World Cup" - Ravi Shastri

Mosher

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Kohli has brought all has beens back. Yuvraj, PP, DK.

Kohli did not bring Yuvi back. How many times need to be told. Yuvraj was about to be part of t20 world cup in 2016 but got injured at last moment. He was basicalky in scheme of things for both odis and t20 then.

However, moment he rcovered from injury, he was about to be picked for the odi series and right away Dhoni had announced he would give up his captaincy.

Yuvraj cameback in series which Dhoni was supposed to captain which eventually Kohli end up captaining.

He did not behave like a Trump that he would remove all past selections. He stuck with all

Ashwin, Jadeja and Yuvraj ill CT. Once they failed, slowly he got rid of all of them. None of them are cureently in the team.

He did bring Karthik back, but Karhik had massive scores. I don’t agree with Karthik and Rahane’s selection, but then no captain is perfect. Kohli is slowly learning and we have to give him time.  He removed Ashwin and Jadeja, so surely he can remove others. He is trying to give one last run to Rahane and see what he can do, and slowly he is going to get rid of him or others who fail more.

Rahane ended up scoring 7 50s in 12 games or something, and hence has kept his position.

Kohli should try someone new in the middle like Hooda at 5 surely, but we can’t blame him for every pick. Need to give him some time. He is surely not perfect,

he would never be, but he has removed many seniors and will continue to do so. Just give some time. 

11 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Kohli don’t need anyone help . Tests show this . Kohli don’t lack confidence that’s one thing I can guarantee lol

Oh please!

Kohli doesn't need anyone's help: A typical fanboyish statement. Kohli, the batsman, doesn't lack any confidence. But we are talking of captaincy. In ODI captaincy he has been lacking in confidence. Personally  I feel he will do much better without dhoni's help like in tests.Dhoni is an outdated captain and living on PR and hype he has created of his captaincy over years which even kohli buys.

13 hours ago, Cricket_Fan said:

This.He still trusts Dhoni a lot and Dhoni's street-smart brain is one reason behind the success of our spinners.Also his wicket keeping skills are still one of the best in the world.Hope he retires soon after the world cup and move away for ypungsters.But selectors could atleast blood the likes of Samson in T20.

Only bold part, I agree. Rest, disagree strongly.

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

Oh please!

Kohli doesn't need anyone's help: A typical fanboyish statement. Kohli, the batsman, doesn't lack any confidence. But we are talking of captaincy. In ODI captaincy he has been lacking in confidence. Personally  I feel he will do much better without dhoni's help like in tests.Dhoni is an outdated captain and living on PR and hype he has created of his captaincy over years which even kohli buys.

Have you seen our destruction of sa and how we number 1 . Kohli the skipper lacking confidence wtf looool