Modi’s snub of Justin Trudeau

ravishingravi

57 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

As I have asked you several times separatists lays down their arms and serve the sentence and then become politicians, businessman etc.In that process they rub shoulders with so many people.So all those who rub shoulders with them after they are free become sympathiser of their movement??

And as i said, it looks bad for a government official, much less a PM, to rub shoulders with a criminal. 
Do you agree/disagree that bringing a convicted rapist, after he has served his sentence and is a free man, to a rape survivor convention, by a government official, 'looks bad' ??

57 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Also your analogy of rape victim was also wrong because if it is India that gave him visa in other words rape victim allowed her rapists to visit her , after that a rape victim cannot complain that why her rapist who was convicted and completed his sentence visited her

this makes no sense. The crime was committed in Canada, not in India.

16 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

And as i said, it looks bad for a government official, much less a PM, to rub shoulders with a criminal. 
Do you agree/disagree that bringing a convicted rapist, after he has served his sentence and is a free man, to a rape survivor convention, by a government official, 'looks bad' ??

this makes no sense. The crime was committed in Canada, not in India.

Both Canadian Govt and the guy are clearly saying that he was not part of convention

17 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Well...I just saw a minor clip on news a while back...you can pause at 00:56 and see what she's trying to say

Besides...who cares, she would do the same to any non-white person...so giving her importance to put down a elected leader is a very desperate thinking.....like I said before, I wish Trudeau wins again...He's a good person.

Lol she is confronting him for being a muslim sympathizer

On 2/19/2018 at 12:09 AM, Under_Score said:

As long as Sikh genocide perpetrators are roaming free in India....there will be a section of people here in Canada who will have the posters of Sikh separatists in their Gurudwaras. They're not rioting or looting here against the Government....It's their way of showing their displeasure at a section of political leaders in India's treatment of Sikhs during the 1984 riots.

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in Surrey, I have a good family fun day planned....start your essay writing & justifications....cheers!!

i think khalisthai movement was there even before sikh riots happened.

The Khalistan movement is dead and has been for a long time. Khalistanis pose no threat to India or the UK. I can’t believe that the likes of Muloghonto is so scared, he should be showing more concern for his home state of West Bengal which has millions of illegal Bangladeshi Muslims who are terrorising the the Bengali Hindus and are likely to be involved in ISIS like groups. I don’t think a Khalistani has done an attack since killing the Chief Minister of Punjab Brant Singh in 1995!

So what if people have photos of Bhindranwale, if you go to Northern Ireland (somewhere I lived) you will see countless murals showing pictures of dead IRA and UVF militants and they are there to stay even though there has been relative peace in Northern Ireland since 1998. These figures just become larger than life and are a part of history. 

As I’ve said before I don’t like flying into ‘Indra Gandhi’ airport or driving on Rajiv Gandhi road but we Sikhs don’t complain about that.

6 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

The Khalistan movement is dead and has been for a long time. Khalistanis pose no threat to India or the UK. I can’t believe that the likes of Muloghonto is so scared, he should be showing more concern for his home state of West Bengal which has millions of illegal Bangladeshi Muslims who are terrorising the the Bengali Hindus and are likely to be involved in ISIS like groups. I don’t think a Khalistani has done an attack since killing the Chief Minister of Punjab Brant Singh in 1995!

So what if people have photos of Bhindranwale, if you go to Northern Ireland (somewhere I lived) you will see countless murals showing pictures of dead IRA and UVF militants and they are there to stay even though there has been relative peace in Northern Ireland since 1998. These figures just become larger than life and are a part of history. 

As I’ve said before I don’t like flying into ‘Indra Gandhi’ airport or driving on Rajiv Gandhi road but we Sikhs don’t complain about that.

the bigger issue is need for reconciliation. It is unacceptable that Sikhs can be estranged from Indian majority. Muslims are a more difficult proposition with their ummah and religious need to submit to nothing other than Islam, but Sikhism is Dharmic how can we allow them to drift apart ? there has to be through discourse on all complaints and justice for 84 and complete denouncing of terrorist sympathies that is the only way forward. That is what folks like mulog are getting at.

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

i live in Canada. Here, Khalistanis are active and i consider it a dangerous disconnect with the motherland, where hardly any Punjabi back home wants Khalistan and hardly a single Punjabi here (who's been here for a while) isn't sympathetic to Khalistan. 

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Two wrongs don't make a right. its wrong to glorify a terrorist who killed innocents and tried brute force against the government to get his way.

7 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

i live in Canada. Here, Khalistanis are active and i consider it a dangerous disconnect with the motherland, where hardly any Punjabi back home wants Khalistan and hardly a single Punjabi here (who's been here for a while) isn't sympathetic to Khalistan. 

Two wrongs don't make a right. its wrong to glorify a terrorist who killed innocents and tried brute force against the government to get his way.

Tell me what Khalistanis have done in Canada since the Air India bombing over 30 years ago?

They shout for Khalistan at the Nagar Kirtan marches and that’s about it. They pose no threat as there is no armed conflict in Punjab anymore and hasn’t been for over 20 years. It’s best to just ignore them.

2 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Tell me what Khalistanis have done in Canada since the Air India bombing over 30 years ago?

Called for creation of Khalistan and dismemberment of India at every Vaisakhi festival, hidden the criminal bombers and killed the few Punjabis who had the courage to speak up and ask for investigation. 

2 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

They shout for Khalistan at the Nagar Kirtan marches and that’s about it. They pose no threat as there is no armed conflict in Punjab anymore and hasn’t been for over 20 years. It’s best to just ignore them.

Ok. So we will ignore the Khalistani criminals who murders Canadians (not just AI bombing, but also murdering our politicians who ask for investigation) and the Khalistanis can then ignore the criminals who murdered Sikhs in the Delhi massacre...sounds fair ?

36 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Called for creation of Khalistan and dismemberment of India at every Vaisakhi festival, hidden the criminal bombers and killed the few Punjabis who had the courage to speak up and ask for investigation. 

Ok. So we will ignore the Khalistani criminals who murders Canadians (not just AI bombing, but also murdering our politicians who ask for investigation) and the Khalistanis can then ignore the criminals who murdered Sikhs in the Delhi massacre...sounds fair ?

First post all the evidence and when that figure hits the several thousands then we can ignore.

independent Sikh Punjab, psst :hysterical: what a pipedream, probably a great fantasy of Pakistan army and government, and wouldn't put it past these mumbo jumbo khalistanis in UK and Canada receiving Pakistani support //sickening//.

A higher proportion of Sikh representation (than relative population) in Indian army tells you where Indian Sikh loyalties and priorities lie.

3 minutes ago, chewy said:

independent Sikh Punjab, psst :hysterical: what a pipedream, probably a great fantasy of Pakistan army and government, and wouldn't put it past these mumbo jumbo khalistanis in UK and Canada receiving Pakistani support //sickening//.

A higher proportion of Sikh representation (than relative population) in Indian army tells you where Indian Sikh loyalties and priorities lie.

Sikh representation has been going down steadily and rightly so since it was a colonial era legacy. Young men from other states are far more eager to join the armed forces while young Sikhs are looking to GTFO of the country.

29 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

First post all the evidence and when that figure hits the several thousands then we can ignore.

???????

so its a matter of numbers then ? 

Ok. then Sikh genocide is the smallest genocide ever in the world and Sikhs shouldn't worry. Does that make you feel better ?

2 hours ago, surajmal said:

Sikh representation has been going down steadily and rightly so since it was a colonial era legacy. Young men from other states are far more eager to join the armed forces while young Sikhs are looking to GTFO of the country.

haryana is called texas for a reason :yess:

sikh representation has been going down because of udta punjabis.  drugs are a major problem amongst the youth. with northeast insurgencies near their end, dont be surprised if most of Indian army comprises of Northeast people. 

Edited by FischerTal