Legendary actor Sridevi passes away

wanted_desi

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Sridevi did a lot on her self. Don't want to post pics on this thread.

Ultimately it is choice people make, hopefully with enough knowledge about the risks.

post the pics under a spoiler.. people will make a choice with enough knowledge of the risks :p:

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Sounds like Enquirer type gossip. Wouldn't be surprised if she actually had like 4-5 surgeries but got rag-paper gossiped like hollywood celebrities sometimes do. 

Thicker blood reduces oxygen supply to heart enough for her to die - i smell BS. Blood thick enough to stop pulmonary artery should be like the carpet-bombing version of strokes everywhere in the body , but hey i am not a doctor. 

Just doesn't sound right and sounds like something 'star-tracker' reporters (papparazi types) would like to cash in on at this time. 

good to read your comments but her funeral underway now as BLOOD REPORT SAYS '' no poision found' so its natural death 

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

From her interviews, she comes out looking so so shy and camera averse. May be being a South Indian she used to find Hindi/Bombay culture intimidating. Still doesn't explain how she would transform herself into such a vivacious on screen presence in her Hindi movies?

Also surprising to see South Indian women doing so well in B'wood (Vyjanthimala, Waheeda Rahman, Jaya Prada, Rekha, Hema, Sridevi, Tabu, Balan, Rai, Deepika...) while the men have found it tougher, even stalwarts like Mohanlal, Kamal and Manmoothy. 

Cuz south Indian men are generally ugly.

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

From her interviews, she comes out looking so so shy and camera averse. May be being a South Indian she used to find Hindi/Bombay culture intimidating. Still doesn't explain how she would transform herself into such a vivacious on screen presence in her Hindi movies?

Also surprising to see South Indian women doing so well in B'wood (Vyjanthimala, Waheeda Rahman, Jaya Prada, Rekha, Hema, Sridevi, Tabu, Balan, Rai, Deepika...) while the men have found it tougher, even stalwarts like Mohanlal, Kamal and Manmoothy. 

North Indian Girls also do well in South Indian films

56 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

If someone from Bollywood goes all the way to Dubai and dies of Heart attack and then drowning , then alcohol as root cause of accidental drowning, That too in her own hotel bedroom, I find it hard to believe

35 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Acting ability?

I think its language issue. I find that movies based in around UP based (Shubh Mangal Savdhan/Bareily ki barfi type) zone quite sweet to watch. Same with where its all Mumbai language (say - Ek Challis ki ast local) being used. In past Amol Palekar movies used to work.

R Madhavan, Has done very well in his movies by being able to portray himself dialectically from around UP delhi zone. S Any bubbling south Indias star needs to actually learn a bit of lovcal dialect be it Bihar, UP,Delhi or Mumbai.

May be South Indian actresses picked up language easier. Girl power.

PS: I love it if South Indian Heroes act as Hero in Hindi movies but they portray them selves as South Indian cos the Hindi they speak, sounds so honest natural and pleasing.

1 hour ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Cuz south Indian men are generally ugly.

No they are not. Majority of north indian men  also look same as them. Bollywood just wants some arab/iranic looking people and they are not necessarily good looking. Ranbir kapoor or even arjun kapoor and many others in bollywood are hardly any great looking. Besides current generation of south indian men from tollywood/kollywood are miles ahead in terms of both looks as well as talent. Besides why would they come to bollywood and start all over again when they are kings in their own industries.

I hate it when Bollywood is equated as Indian film industry, like it generally happens in the film festivals. Clowns prefer Pakistanis over our own brethren, yet want to represent whole India. I want heroes and heroines from North East, sad to see them shunned from the mainstream. Southies crave for Punjabi actresses, don't they have good looking girls in Nagaland/Manipur/Mizoram? I personally find the North East people very attractive and full of vigor, also very nice physique....

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

Why do North Indian men cant make into South Indian movies?

Hardly any self respecting North Indian man would try to make it there. He will just do local bhojpuri films or go to television. Moreover, south Indian men relate to those actors who look like them.

Edited by WC2011INDIA

3 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Hardly any self respecting North Indian man would try to make it there. He will just do local bhojpuri films or go to television. 

You are really living under the rock  i guess hordes of north indian men act in south movies they act as villians or as character artistes  they are not allowed to act as main leads. But arjun bajwa did act as a main lead in arundhati opp anuskha shetty and the only reason he was taken is because it is female centric and anuskha is the main lead.

Edited by Book_Worm

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I hate it when Bollywood is equated as Indian film industry, like it generally happens in the film festivals. Clowns prefer Pakistanis over our own brethren, yet want to represent whole India. I want heroes and heroines from North East, sad to see them shunned from the mainstream. Southies crave for Punjabi actresses, don't they have good looking girls in Nagaland/Manipur/Mizoram? I personally find the North East people very attractive and full of vigor, also very nice physique....

North East India can take India to be heights in sports if given proper backing. But racist mindset is hindering it.

31 minutes ago, Book_Worm said:

No they are not. Majority of north indian men  also look same as them. Bollywood just wants some arab/iranic looking people and they are not necessarily good looking. Ranbir kapoor or even arjun kapoor and many others in bollywood are hardly any great looking. Besides current generation of south indian men from tollywood/kollywood are miles ahead in terms of both looks as well as talent. Besides why would they come to bollywood and start all over again when they are kings in their own industries.

Because if you make your name in bollywood then you are superstar for almost entire India.but by remaining in South you are just s superstar for a state or two

Just now, Singh bling said:

Because if you make your name in bollywood then you are superstar for almost entire India.but by remaining in South you are just s superstar for a state or two

That i know. But the perks are the same and they enjoy demi god status in their own states. Why would they leave all that and start all over again? Plus accent and all that matters. It will be very hard for them to learn all that. The only reason madhavan gets it right is because he was born in jharkand hence. But even he says he does bollywood movies for the novelty sake

Sridevi stayed back in Dubai, Hubby came back to surprise her along with her teen daughter. He was with her in the room when she was getting ready to go out for dinner when she drowned because of Alcohol ! 

The person who saw her first did not know that she must have drowned rather thought it was heart attack ?, if she was as inebriated as to drown in a bathtub they still let her get into the batch tub alone ? how inebriated should one be to drown in a bath tub btw ?

I think the dubai authorities are fcking this up big time like their spellings or something is not right.