Md Shami has extramarital affairs, his family tried to kill me, says wife; pacer denies allegations

rkt.india

2 minutes ago, chapetmarunga said:

Suppose you are allowed to have multiple wives & you already have a wife. If you then start a relationship with you like & would like to marry in the future is it right to label that as adultery ? 

It should be considered adultery till he marries her 

Besides if the stuff she posted is right, it was not just one.... and according to her, he was a bit of a sailor with one at every port.

14 minutes ago, beetle said:

It should be considered adultery till he marries her 

Besides if the stuff she posted is right, it was not just one.... and according to her, he was a bit of a sailor with one at every port.

maybe he wanted to have a big wedding with all those women but just couldn't find the time or the right wedding hall & by that time she found those messages :p:

Edited by chapetmarunga

She has given evidences of chat. Also read that she has disclosed name of a man (Kuldeep) alleging that he used to supply him girls on tours.

Opting for supply of girls on tour if proved may fetch him a lifetime ban. BCCI should investigate if there is truth in this claim to ensure the tour protocols are not being broken.

This could also be a case that Shami was about to get divorce and she is frustrated hence the abuse is used as tactic to get sympathy or more money as alimony.

Amongst all this evidence is strong regarding chats and WhatsApp will have to give all the chats to court if she files a case in court. Flirting has cost him. 

Also wondering if he is okay with divorce how can one leave without the kid forever. 

It's getting uglier as more and more publicity this family dispute is getting.  Too much distraction for Team India. Better he is ignored till this is sorted otherwise it's not good for Team India. Let him solve his severe family issues and not other players get distracted by this.

Edited by Straight Drive

10 hours ago, beetle said:

He can divorce her easily and legally in 3 months anyways. She can't stop him .She cannot delay or appeal.

He just has to give her the money he promised at nikaah and be done with it.

This could be a way to pressurize for some kind of settlement or forcing to stay married.According to her , he has been like this since the marriage. So why now? May be he was finally divorcing.

She mentioned she will not divorce him.

She does not have that option unless she had a registered  court marriage .

She is probably giving back the way she can.

As for the abuse....could be she is right .

Indian families can be quite abusive if they don't like the woman their son married. If he was looking out of marriage, it is possible he did not stop them .

On the other hand, there are women who will make false claims.

She had the option of not having relations with them but she would have risked the ire of husband.

It is her second marriage. She was divorced before.That could have made her more desperate and more resentful .

She is also a mother and probably resentful for her too and worried.

The real truth is something only they know.

Saw her accusation video yesterday and she looks very angry  and some of the stuff seemed a bit stretched. The bit about her being emotionally blackmailed by him and his family to marry her seems a bit far fetched. He was a star bowler .Felt a bit bad for shami .

She was a model and comes from a wealthy family. She probably had no reason to bear with the abuse she mentioned.

He can have 100 relations outside marriage, hey can chat whatever he likes with men, women, or in between. Nobody stops him from doing it.  

If he and his family is abusing her, physically mentally, then all of the above goes against him. In this case, settlement will be heavy on him and he might endup losing his career.

If she is lying about abuse part, then everything is immaterial. He divorces her they go apart with settlement. He continues his professional career. 

I agree that truth could be somewhere in the middle but I still feel that 25%-75% on her side. That is my gut feeling. If she is divorcee then it justifies why she decided to go public. I dont see this smoke coming without some fire. There is definitely some truth to it. Dont know how much. I cannot take the side of immoral person, whether its her or him. Dont care.  

20 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

:police: How can you sleep like that.. Unless someone mixes something in your drink. You should be able to wake up when someone moves your hand / senses something. Add secondary number code or face recognition to that. At the end of the day he is careless. 

The reason is when I go to sleep i have nothing to keeps me awake, no worries. I dont drink. Mere ghode roj bik jate hai bhaiya. I am alert when I am awake. I am dead when I am asleep.

21 hours ago, beetle said:

If indeed he was cheating , then he comes across as a very fake person. He has gone out of his way to portray a good family guy , a wonderful husband and father image ( good fathers don't jeopardize the family life of their kids) .

I sympathize with his wife after watching the hindi interview video which is being shared around, but I hate the fact that she is speaking to the media about Shami. 

I mean we have  no right to judge her as she is the one who might have gone through some tough times but speaking about her case to the notorious media and that too to Hindi NEWS channels makes the mockery of the whole thing.

58 minutes ago, beetle said:

He was my second fav bowler :((

:flute: She is adding more and more everyday beetlejee.. Match fixing alligations e.t.c e.t.c

I don't believe her anymore..

Edited by Rasgulla

54 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:flute: She is adding more and more everyday beetlejee.. Match fixing alligations e.t.c e.t.c

I don't believe her anymore..

Yeah..

Kuch zyada hi bol rahi hai.She is burning all bridges and trying to destroy him now.

If thos was true...she should have said this first thing instead of adding it on as an after thought.

I hope all this turns out false .